Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must (830 Views)

Difference Between Marriage And Wedding "A Necessary Necessity" / Why Ladies Wear White Gown On Wedding Day / Traditional, Religious Or Court Wedding: Best Form Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must by glamourtop: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
Why ladies make court wedding a must ?

Pls let's have your view about this.
Re: Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2010
I never knew they made the court wedding a must, hearing it for the first time.
Re: Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must by spicyhoney(f): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2010
That's an assumption or how many ladies did you propose to and told you its a must for u to take them to the registry?
Re: Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must by adonisgold: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2010
A court wedding is marriage under the act. In case of divorce she is entitled to alimony and some othe benefits which she wont be entitled to in a customary or church marriage.
Re: Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must by glamourtop: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
spicyhoney:

That's an assumption or how many ladies did you propose to and told you its a must for u to take them to the registry?

80%
Re: Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must by denzel2009: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
Just to hold the guy by the balls incase things go pear-shaped.
Re: Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must by babyme1(f): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2010
I never knew it's a must.

[s]Dutifully stores the information in my brain for future use[/s]
Re: Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must by zayhal(f): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
My brother's wife insisted on a court wedding even after doing the religious and traditional wedding. Her reason: To tie the guy down so he won't think of anything funny in the future.

Self-deceit of the highest order if I may say. Court or no court, a man who wants to marry another woman or commit adultery will do so eventually. Is it not Nigeria?
Re: Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must by r231(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^^^^true
Re: Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must by ceasyc(f): 3:07am On Sep 17, 2010
zayhal:

My brother's wife insisted on a court wedding even after doing the religious and traditional wedding. Her reason: To tie the guy down so he won't think of anything funny in the future.

Self-deceit of the highest order if I may say. Court or no court, a man who wants to marry another woman or commit adultery will do so eventually. Is it not Nigeria?

na wa oh so wots d point? no bigamy laws in 9ja if u do court/registry wedding = nonsensical!
@topic - dats wot most gals go 4 these days (court/registry)
Re: Why Ladies Make Court Wedding A Must by icare1: 9:23am On Sep 22, 2010
a registry marriage is same as church or traditional marriage.its a matter of choice , its not more speciall

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Daughter Conceive @ Age 5? / One Man For One Woman, Does That Gain Equal Proportion In The Society today? / Helpful And Sensible Contributions Needed In Here Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.