Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) (84849 Views)

FABSA UNN Students Celebrate Old School Day In Style (photos/video) / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos) / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
All looking like ogbanjes
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by daddytime(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
See dem hungry gurls..

No wonder the moment you take dem to a hotel na near the intercom dem dey like stay.

You go dey hear dem dey say ""hello..is that the kishen""?

When I was still in the world and still struggling as a boy...the first thing I do when I step into the room is to disconnect the intercom to forestall any wanton abuse of my wallet.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Graphic pictures
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by amakenny: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Eazie351:
rubbish

Why rubbish?

Because they were not dressed up in bags and hijab?
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Gforce2019: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
This can only happen in Benin...
Can you see the future of Benin looking like a street beggar.

I went to unilag to see a friend... Come and see students, behaving maturely...
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Deymolarr(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Things that happen in Edo State are unique to edo people...

Btw...

Lands for sale in Ado ekiti at cheap and affordable prices... contact 08120618963
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by amakenny: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Lol.
I miss this setting.
Communal eating, survival of the fittest.
If na rice, no spoons allowed, if na indomie, no forks allowed, no rolling too.

I rep Uniben

So reading tru, some people have referred to my post as Poverty,
Well

Lol call it whatever, usually, stuffs like this happens and most people are low on cash and food stuff.
Members of same room would at that point have to contribute what they have to make smtn, called concoction.
Those moments are usually the best moments for bonding and is even most memorable.
It's not poverty.

I remember one particular day in my room, most of us had ran out of food stuff and had just little fragments left.

One person had rice only, another beans only, another only a few tubers of potato, another like 2 fingers of ripe plantain and another had spices and oil but no ingredients, another had nothing but volunteered to cook.

We mixed everything and made it into one dish.
I can't really remember the enjoyment times I had in school but this memory is still fresh and funny to me .

Call it poverty that's ur business.

Those who don't like girls celebrating together without men can kiss fire.

I don't see what the heck about the photos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
I can see the pant of the one wearing pink and white dress

maybe it is just my mind
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by YemziAdez(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Godsfavour78:
no mind am joor. Me self na saint Albert wedding reception I dey gatecrash that year. But everything is in the past now.

I did this countless times. Other days I enjoyed the most were convocation and matriculation days. Two days following the end of these ceremonies, I still dey warm jollof rice and meat dey go.

In the end we still comot with 1.1.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Lol.
I miss this setting.

I rep Uniben

Well

Lol call it whatever, usually, stuffs like this happens and most people are low on cash and food stuff.
Members of same room would at that point have to contribute what they have to make smtn, called concoction.
Those moments are usually the best moments for bonding and is even most memorable.
It's not poverty.

I remember one particular day in my room, most of us had ran out of food stuff and had just little fragments left.

One person had rice only, another beans only, another only a few tubers of potato, another like 2 fingers of ripe plantain and another had spices and oil but no ingredients, another had nothing but volunteered to cook.

I can't really remember the enjoyment times I had in school but this memory is still fresh and funny to me .

No mind dem jare! Make dem dey form Dangote. Na people wey don experience the thing go know d joy and fun in it.

We used to call something "RANGING POLE" in a school in Akure. Students of that Era in that school will know the meaning.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hall 2 girls wey nor wan camp
I rem wen i dey block b. We dey watch dem live naked view bbn naija shower time way back 2008 uniben girls den with big yansh
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

E-rat.
People like you are usually hungrier. Hiding behind a keyboard. SMH
no mind him, where are u, let me take u out this evening.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Emlexpepenazi: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
tiredoflife:

Hungry thing
Mtcheeeew

savage
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by TiredOfFighting(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
dancok:
no mind him, where are u, let me take u out this evening.

Lol.
Lagos though
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

Those moments are usually the best moments for bonding. It's not poverty

U dey answer dem?! These are the type of people that will be forming "biggies" in school. They won't bond but gather fake friends all over the place. "Friends" that will disappear at the slight stress. There types end up "lonely" and depressed years after.

Have (good) fun always! You will need the experience later.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by TiredOfFighting(f): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
GoldHorse:

U dey answer dem?! These are the type of people that will be forming "biggies" in school. They won't bond but gather fake friends all over the place. "Friends" that will disappear at the slight stress. There types end up "lonely" and depressed years after.

Have (good) fun always! You will need the experience later.

You are wise

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

Hahahaha.
Hall 3 and Hall 4, always having beans supply like crazy.
Lol

grin grin grin
In Hall 4 then guys go try "rescue" stale beans or egusi soup by adding Maggi and re warming! The whole passage go dey smell grin grin grin. Boys go come dey shout "who dey cook shhiiit"?!!!!!! grin cheesy cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by oduademon: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
Smelly punnny

See them sitting on the floor, dirty girls
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
TiredOfFighting:

Lol. Lagos though
wow, not near
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
Edo girls or Benin girls celebrating

All this ones

Future oloshos
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Lol.
I miss this setting.

I rep Uniben

Well

It's not poverty.

Don't mind these lots. In a country where the middle class is almost non existent, where enjoying the simplest of the basic social amenities is seen as a luxury. Even drinking bottled water is almost seen as a luxury. But these same people will come online and be shouting poverty up and dan forming ballers. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
LiveByNight:

Poverty of the highest order

I can smell the wretchedness from.here

Wow.. where you born into poverty or was it something you inherited?

shocked
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by jackals(f): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Lol.
I miss this setting.

I rep Uniben

Well

It's not poverty.

\Aunty, sad sad sad
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by hollywater: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Take them to a date now, they will ordered what they can not be able to buy on their own.
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Denikayan: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
All this girls are going to end up in Italy
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Omonoba1: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Homeboiy:
The most useless girls in life are in benin city

just go play housd ohkoro thiz night

Na now day break
wanted to reply you in the way and manner you deserved but on checking your personal text & profile, I reserve my comment. Enjoy the attention boy!
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
YemziAdez:

I did this countless times. Other days I enjoyed the most were convocation and matriculation days. Two days following the end of these ceremonies, I still dey warm jollof rice and meat dey go.

In the end we still comot with 1.1.

my boss no be only you o, from matriculation date √ to Convention date √ and inaugural lectures.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Still in the spirit of Easter celebration, some UNIBEN girls in hall 2 were pictured this afternoon dragging and quarrelling over a pot of rice.

The students who contributed for the cooking, were allowed to sit of the slab, while those that didn't, were told to sit on the floor.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/uniben-babes-celebrate-easter-in-style-photos/

Headquarters of lesbianism
Re: University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) by Freesingle(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hall 3 block C.omo community food that year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos) / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This / Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.