Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? (3434 Views)

2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU / 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by teufelein(f): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
NORTHERN NIGERIA

The oppressive one-North is on its death-bed. General Danjuma sang the Nunc Dimittis on Saturday. But if the Middle Belt states are free finally, the credit cannot go to this taciturn General from Takum.

The Fulani conquerors deserve the prize; they scored the golden own goal. It has taken the Hausa/Fulani and their Kanuri collaborators just three years of bloody indiscretion to unravel 104 years of one-North myth.

The greedy mice of the tiny Fulani elite have peed into the North’s soup pot; everyone has now learnt to answer his mother’s name. But then, the battle has just started. The dying won’t let go of their inheritance quietly.

Beyond Danjuma’s Taraba, Benue and Plateau, is there anywhere else that is not feeling the pangs of Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri elite destruction?

I call their abode the Core-North which is not interested in catching up with anybody. Its interest is in dragging everyone else to where it is – on ground zero.

It sees beauty in the millions of untrained children milling its streets, maiming and killing for their sport. Northern Nigeria is the death of Nigeria – we better be ready for the obsequies, the funeral rites.

Look at that Dapchi school – did they not say it is a secondary school? I wanted to ask why none of those rescued girls could communicate in English. I saw a bold one on the CNN, an interpreter did the job for her. I wanted to ask why- but then, I remembered my father warned me a long time ago to seal my lips when sandstorms howl. “There are moments in every age when silence gives peace,” he told me. Just like his prayers, my father’s counsel have never failed me. They have surfaced to solve riddles for me at every crossroad of life.

Today, silence is what the north demands from all. You heard what the president said last Friday? We are not to tell the sick that he is unwell. We will be silent.

Remember the world is not waiting for anyone; but the north is dragging the south into its misfortune of stunted existence.

It educates only children of the royals. The hewers of wood are very happy scavenging in the woods; they are richly blessed, contented with their miseducation in Chibok and Dapchi.

North to south, Presidents and governors abandon the poor to fund their fancies. They borrow and spend tomorrow’s money building long bridges which lead to no where. American billionaire, Bill Gates told our president and governors this much last Thursday: if you build roads without educating and caring for the people, your roads and bridges are mere ornamental tragedies.

Even our ancestors warned us: The child you left unbuilt will auction the brick and mortar you are investing in. Did we listen? We ignored the ancestors. We spurned them and their meddlesomeness. We are seeing this clearly in the north’s misfortune. The foundation is also being massively laid in the south by a generation of governors with strange ideas. Mega schools, zero education is the craze-concept everywhere. When you do that what do you get? What you harvest is an army of the miseducated, or the under-educated or even the uneducable. This odious collage will soon file out de-civilising humanity. That should explain how the north bred its current leaders- gentlemen who break bridges of peace with ease.

The north’s cup is full. It is facing the consequences of its hereditary almajiri leadership. The long years of north’s mistreatment of its poor and the minorities have driven the chicken home to roost. The uneducated, the marginalized have become kings of the elite roads, the kabiyesi, abducting and releasing at will.

There is a competition of silence going on. Who is financing Boko Haram and fueling their vehicles of violence? Silence! A Dapchi girl was reported by The Guardian of UK saying she and her colleagues were “flown in planes and taken over rivers in boats” on their way back to freedom. Whose plane? Which airport? Silence!

The pursuit of silence, argues George Prochnik, “begins with a surrender of the chase; the abandonment of efforts to impose our will and visions on the world.” So many things happen same time – or rapidly, one after the other. And in the maze of the confusion we drop the glove; we surrender.

What is the need struggling with a Nigeria that is beyond repairs? With every change or solution comes an even bigger headache. Boko Haram used to enter villages and spill blood; now they enter and shake hands.

They used to abduct and marry off or sell girls; now they return the girls intact, free of charge – without ransom. We thought Boko Haram was enough; now we know there is something more mobile everywhere called herdsmen; Danjuma called them ‘armed bandits’ with official cover.

These ones know no geography- everywhere is their land of claim and blood. They are powerful and untouchable. Even policemen are afraid to call them by their names. They are spelt and pronounced in silence. And after the huge noise of Chibok we thought nothing gross like that would ever happen again. But it happened; Dapchi happened – a clone of its inglorious precursor, but the noise was muffled. From abroad, interest in this version of Chibok was weak. The vocal cords lost their strength because this is 2018 Nigeria where noise is a crime.

The core north sees nothing unhealthy peeing in the pool. It does this and serves the water to its thirsty minions. It also drinks from the pool showing off its magenta dentition.

The shameless elite of the north are interested only in power, money and virgins. They are not bothered about anything else.

The north’s life of disasters exposes other parts of the country to mortal dangers. But it doesn’t know it has any problem; it is drunken in the awesomeness of the powers it assumes it has. It won’t grow and won’t let others grow.

The north is acutely stunted in form and content and you wonder why? And the northern elite still tell us others cannot live without them. Did you not hear Ibrahim Coomassie of the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) proclaiming his people’s indispensability?

The South cannot survive without the north, he says. Why should blood-soaked Afghanistan declare itself indispensable to its sane neighbours?

When was the last time the north gave Nigeria a reason to smile? It is a huge lake of blood; a field of stupid deaths; a world of unusual disasters; a parade of scented ugliness; a diseased region. And what do experts do with ailments that have no known cure?

Unfortunately, the healthy south is a helpless detainee in the north’s leper colony. Greedy leaders have made the south an abductee of Lugard’s “well-conducted youth” of 1914. Bonded victims of the Fulani north can’t be free; they will die with this dying north.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by paiz: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Then they should let us go

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by rdokoye: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
paiz:
Then they should let us go

Nonsense

They're not holding anyone.

The North wants oil, the East wants out, and the West doesn't want to live in a Nigeria without the East. Thus, you have a stalemate.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by iaamxavier(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
So before the 1914 how have the south been surviving Mr man angry

2 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by teufelein(f): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
iaamxavier:
So before the 1914 how have the south been surviving Mr man angry

bros, running and hurting nakedly in a forest...looking for human preys to cannibalize.
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Xander85: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
rdokoye:

The North wants oil, the East wants out, and the West doesn't want to live in a Nigeria without the East. Thus, you have a stalemate.

Sometimes i really do wonder what the west (Yoruba) actually want for their future generations...whether they want their children to inherit the very same mess we’re all dealing with today!? I ask this because, besides a few reasonable ones like Ayo Adebanjo, Yinka Odumakin and Femi Fani-Kayode, the rest don’t seem bothered about trying to wrest control of their destiny from the hands of the northern oligarchs....they’re either sitting on the fence or just couldn’t care less!

Awo said words to the effect that if Biafra is allowed to leave that the Yoruba wouldn’t stay behind to continue doing ‘one Nigeria’ with the north! Does this mean the Yoruba (who are more than able to be a nation-state in their own right) feel they can only survive as a people if the east (or maybe Igbos) share the same country with them?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by ccffwx: 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
☝️ The question should be, can't they make their own independent decisions without waiting for the Igbos or depending on the Northerners? Must they look at other people before doing their own thing?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
No one is indispensable
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by ghaney09: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xander85:

Sometimes i really do wonder what the west (Yoruba) actually want for their future generations...whether they want their children to inherit the very same mess we’re all dealing with today!? I ask this because, besides a few reasonable ones like Ayo Adebanjo, Yinka Odumakin and Femi Fani-Kayode, the rest don’t seem bothered about trying to wrest control of their destiny from the hands of the northern oligarchs....they’re either sitting on the fence or just couldn’t care less!

Awo said words to the effect that if Biafra is allowed to leave that the Yoruba wouldn’t stay behind to continue doing ‘one Nigeria’ with the north! Does this mean the Yoruba (who are more than able to be a nation-state in their own right) feel they can only survive as a people if the east (or maybe Igbos) share the same country with them?

So because the names u mentioned are PDP guys makes the reasonable, just see how reasonable you are

5 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Abaje195(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin 100% true
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Amumaigwe: 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
ghaney09:

So because the names u mentioned are PDP guys makes the reasonable, just see how reasonable you are

Partisanship is what is killing a typical Youruba man. Where did the OP mention any party in this wonderful exposee?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by udemzyudex(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
rdokoye:

Did you just say they are not holding anyone?
Are you sure of what you just post or you just feel like posting nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by NaMeAboki: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
^^^ Pls explain how is the north holding anyone backwards or hampering with their ingenuity to progress?
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by rdokoye: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xander85:

There's a lot of uncertainty when dealing with one's own nation state. There's no real way to gauge how successful or unsuccessful a Yoruba or Igbo nation will be, thus, belief is required.

Nigeria as it currently exists is measurable, and people tend to lean towards something, that's at the very least, predictable.

I wouldn't necessarily say, Yoruba people feel they cannot survive without the East, because I don't believe that to be the case. I just think, it's a case of taking the path you know, or at the very least, the one unshrouded.

That said, Lagos is Yorubaland, and it's currently receiving a lot of attention, a lot of investments, businesses, and wealth is directed there. So there is an incentive for Yoruba people to cling to Nigeria. Whether you see Lagos as Yorubaland or no-man's land is irrelevant. Yoruba's outnumber everyone else, by a considerable margin, and in turn, control the tides of its development.

Living in a Nigeria with just the North as companions would have just as much uncertainty as forming your own country, so why remain one; if Igbo people leave Nigeria, there would no longer be an incentive for the other groups to stay united, and, although many Igbo people may have a positive outlook in the formation of their very own country, that isn't the mindset held by everyone else.

4 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Naajjii: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
teufelein:
NORTHERN NIGERIA

The oppressive one-North is on its death-bed. General Danjuma sang the Nunc Dimittis on Saturday. But if the Middle Belt states are free finally, the credit cannot go to this taciturn General from Takum.

The Fulani conquerors deserve the prize; they scored the golden own goal. It has taken the Hausa/Fulani and their Kanuri collaborators just three years of bloody indiscretion to unravel 104 years of one-North myth.

The greedy mice of the tiny Fulani elite have peed into the North’s soup pot; everyone has now learnt to answer his mother’s name. But then, the battle has just started. The dying won’t let go of their inheritance quietly.

Beyond Danjuma’s Taraba, Benue and Plateau, is there anywhere else that is not feeling the pangs of Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri elite destruction?

I call their abode the Core-North which is not interested in catching up with anybody. Its interest is in dragging everyone else to where it is – on ground zero.

It sees beauty in the millions of untrained children milling its streets, maiming and killing for their sport. Northern Nigeria is the death of Nigeria – we better be ready for the obsequies, the funeral rites.

Look at that Dapchi school – did they not say it is a secondary school? I wanted to ask why none of those rescued girls could communicate in English. I saw a bold one on the CNN, an interpreter did the job for her. I wanted to ask why- but then, I remembered my father warned me a long time ago to seal my lips when sandstorms howl. “There are moments in every age when silence gives peace,” he told me. Just like his prayers, my father’s counsel have never failed me. They have surfaced to solve riddles for me at every crossroad of life.

Today, silence is what the north demands from all. You heard what the president said last Friday? We are not to tell the sick that he is unwell. We will be silent.

Remember the world is not waiting for anyone; but the north is dragging the south into its misfortune of stunted existence.

It educates only children of the royals. The hewers of wood are very happy scavenging in the woods; they are richly blessed, contented with their miseducation in Chibok and Dapchi.

North to south, Presidents and governors abandon the poor to fund their fancies. They borrow and spend tomorrow’s money building long bridges which lead to no where. American billionaire, Bill Gates told our president and governors this much last Thursday: if you build roads without educating and caring for the people, your roads and bridges are mere ornamental tragedies.

Even our ancestors warned us: The child you left unbuilt will auction the brick and mortar you are investing in. Did we listen? We ignored the ancestors. We spurned them and their meddlesomeness. We are seeing this clearly in the north’s misfortune. The foundation is also being massively laid in the south by a generation of governors with strange ideas. Mega schools, zero education is the craze-concept everywhere. When you do that what do you get? What you harvest is an army of the miseducated, or the under-educated or even the uneducable. This odious collage will soon file out de-civilising humanity. That should explain how the north bred its current leaders- gentlemen who break bridges of peace with ease.

The north’s cup is full. It is facing the consequences of its hereditary almajiri leadership. The long years of north’s mistreatment of its poor and the minorities have driven the chicken home to roost. The uneducated, the marginalized have become kings of the elite roads, the kabiyesi, abducting and releasing at will.

There is a competition of silence going on. Who is financing Boko Haram and fueling their vehicles of violence? Silence! A Dapchi girl was reported by The Guardian of UK saying she and her colleagues were “flown in planes and taken over rivers in boats” on their way back to freedom. Whose plane? Which airport? Silence!

The pursuit of silence, argues George Prochnik, “begins with a surrender of the chase; the abandonment of efforts to impose our will and visions on the world.” So many things happen same time – or rapidly, one after the other. And in the maze of the confusion we drop the glove; we surrender.

What is the need struggling with a Nigeria that is beyond repairs? With every change or solution comes an even bigger headache. Boko Haram used to enter villages and spill blood; now they enter and shake hands.

They used to abduct and marry off or sell girls; now they return the girls intact, free of charge – without ransom. We thought Boko Haram was enough; now we know there is something more mobile everywhere called herdsmen; Danjuma called them ‘armed bandits’ with official cover.

These ones know no geography- everywhere is their land of claim and blood. They are powerful and untouchable. Even policemen are afraid to call them by their names. They are spelt and pronounced in silence. And after the huge noise of Chibok we thought nothing gross like that would ever happen again. But it happened; Dapchi happened – a clone of its inglorious precursor, but the noise was muffled. From abroad, interest in this version of Chibok was weak. The vocal cords lost their strength because this is 2018 Nigeria where noise is a crime.

The core north sees nothing unhealthy peeing in the pool. It does this and serves the water to its thirsty minions. It also drinks from the pool showing off its magenta dentition.

The shameless elite of the north are interested only in power, money and virgins. They are not bothered about anything else.

The north’s life of disasters exposes other parts of the country to mortal dangers. But it doesn’t know it has any problem; it is drunken in the awesomeness of the powers it assumes it has. It won’t grow and won’t let others grow.

The north is acutely stunted in form and content and you wonder why? And the northern elite still tell us others cannot live without them. Did you not hear Ibrahim Coomassie of the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) proclaiming his people’s indispensability?

The South cannot survive without the north, he says. Why should blood-soaked Afghanistan declare itself indispensable to its sane neighbours?

When was the last time the north gave Nigeria a reason to smile? It is a huge lake of blood; a field of stupid deaths; a world of unusual disasters; a parade of scented ugliness; a diseased region. And what do experts do with ailments that have no known cure?

Unfortunately, the healthy south is a helpless detainee in the north’s leper colony. Greedy leaders have made the south an abductee of Lugard’s “well-conducted youth” of 1914. Bonded victims of the Fulani north can’t be free; they will die with this dying north.

Nobody is holding you just leave and exit Nigeria,it will a huge relief to have you igbos be in a seprate country of yours,all the evil,criminality and bad bad things happening in your region will go with you. You can add the Niger delta people and the oil to your Biafra . What you need to know is as long as you remain in this NIGERIA you can never rule Nigeria because your are inferior people. North is north, hausa is spoken in all the 19 northern states, something that you lack in your cannibalistic region. Nobody likes to learn and study Igbo other than you people, what does that tell you? What is the motivation behind this write up?

4 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2019
ghaney09:

So for the fact that they are PDP nulliffies their yorubaness?
Does APC Yoruba more Yoruba than their PDP Counterpart? Sell your china phone and buy lil sense.

2 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:23am On Apr 22, 2019
Naajjii:

Nobody is holding you just leave and exit Nigeria,it will a huge relief to have you igbos be in a seprate country of yours,all the evil,criminality and bad bad things happening in your region will go with you. You can add the Niger delta people and the oil to your Biafra . What you need to know is as long as you remain in this NIGERIA you can never rule Nigeria because your are inferior people. North is north, hausa is spoken in all the 19 northern states, something that you lack in your cannibalistic region. Nobody likes to learn and study Igbo other than you people, what does that tell you? What is the motivation behind this write up?
You're the dumbest fool I've seen all my life by a huge margin, evil is happening in our region and yours is full of heavenly activities?

All your points are as poor as a wretch like you, you just spilt horse dung.

7 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Naajjii: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You're the dumbest fool I've seen all my life by a huge margin, evil is happening in our region and yours is full of heavenly activities?

All your points are as poor as a wretch like you, you just spilt horse dung.
Everyday you keep coming up with write ups like this, north is dead , oppressive people of the north, north is this north is that. Why cant you focus on how to move your people forward and realise your Biafra dream? You people are pained that in Nigeria you have no influence , the reason is because of what you are dubiousness, money money, ego ego, materialism materialism. If you are honest people like Hausa, Igbo would have been also been a second language in the South especially South East and Niger delta region, but what happened they run away because you are not attractive due to how you people are. If the north detaches you to go away and you are left with the Niger Delta people that's when you will understand that you got no influence on them.
Hausa is spoken in all the 19 northern states and that is a unifying factor and you can't change that. And that is what you lack in your region.

3 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2019
Naajjii:

Everyday you keep coming up with write ups like this. You people are pained that in Nigeria you have no influence , the reason is because of what you are dubiousness, money money, ego ego, materialism materialism.
When some fools talk you easily notice, you're the one pained here cos you lack understanding and appropriate comprehension of what is going on around you. What do you understand by influence?

4 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Naajjii: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
When some fools talk you easily notice, you're the one pained here cos you lack understanding and appropriate comprehension of what is going on around you. What do you understand by influence?
What is the motive of this write up in the first place?
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2019
Naajjii:

What is the motive of this write up in the first place?
I should be asking you that always take delight in attacking the Igbos at the slightest or no provocation.

4 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by capitalzero: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2019
rdokoye:

fantastic. very correct

1 Like

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Naajjii: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I should be asking you that always take delight in attacking the Igbos at the slightest or no provocation.
Who wrote this piece? Is it not an Igbo? Nigeria is messed up and those elites that messed it up cut across all the region. But everyday you guys keep writing bullshits that north is dragging up backwards, north this north that. Like it was the only northern people that are responsible for the situation. Is it not the elites that are responsible ? and those elites include both South and North. Was the first military coup that destroyed the regional government that set the foundation for subsequent coups lead by a northerner?

3 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:04am On Apr 22, 2019
Naajjii:

Who wrote this piece? Is it not an Igbo? Nigeria is messed up and those elites that messed it up cut across all the region. But everyday you guys keep writing bullshits that north is dragging up backwards, north this north that. Like it was the only northern people that are responsible for the situation. Is it not the elites that are responsible ? and those elites include both South and North. Was the first military coup that destroyed the regional government that set the foundation for subsequent coups lead by a northerner?
How are you sure the writer is Igbo? You just always reason as if we have only three ethnic groups in Nigeria. How will you always choose to attack the Igbos, and you think it's the first coup that destroyed this country to this extent.

8 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Unik3030: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Partisanship is what is killing a typical Youruba man. Where did the OP mention any party in this wonderful exposee?
stfu,those names your fellow fools mentioned are that of pained loosers n they have to swallow d bitter pill that election is over. n for igbos, y do they always drag Yoruba to their miserable propaganda? Yoruba's have made it clear a million times that they are not going anywhere, so y don't they pursue their goal alone. after all it was their greedy forefathers (nnamdi azikwe) who opposed seccession cos he thought he would rule forever. so let them deal with the shot n fight alone rather than trying to bring Yoruba into their miserable crap

4 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by wowcatty: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2019
You Ibos would have left Nigeria if you can survive on your own. Your region has nothing to offer you or anyone, reason you vowed to die in Yorubaland. So stop blaming Yoruba, we want you out of our region already.
rdokoye:

5 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Unik3030: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Bridget95:
they believe in sitting on the fence ,they lack balls.they want a situation where others are sidlined while they pretend to support the north so that the north will feel fooled and hand them power.They like hanging on the north's back massaging her to take the lion share of the national benefits while others suffer while they wait to scavenge. This is the reason why their number one Muslim leader Tinubu bowed to Buhari in 2015 to sabotage their southern brothers, unfortunately the north knows their antics. 2023 is the year Buhari will leave them to their folly allowing his brother to retain power in the north.Obasanjo is the man with balls amongst and some who refused to be cowed into Tinubu's command.
hear your self out, it's obvious u are a pdp stooge. how many times do u want Yoruba's to repeat it that they are still OK staying in the zoo? can't u pursue your miserable ambition without dragging Yoruba into it. you are more concerned about what happens in Yoruba land but u don't care the fire burning in your region. ebonyi governor is gradually naming your institutions after burutai n your governors are busy sabotaging your biafra struggle but you are more concerned about Yoruba. u prefer to blame Dem for your illiteracy n stupidity for not understanding the concept of constitution and referendum

4 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by lastmessenger: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2019
Naajjii:

terrorism coming from the north is a national problem and its gulping huge amount of money that should have been channeled towards other development projects. You must stop being furious when people tell you the truth. You people are dragging everyone else in this country backwards and you shouldn't get angry over it. Imagine digging up oil from the south and then using the money realised to fight terrorism caused by your people.
Its painful and its very painful and all of a sudden you have the herdsmen killing people and demanding for lands to be allocated to them.

6 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Bridget95(f): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2019
Unik3030:
hear your self out, it's obvious u are a pdp stooge. how many times do u want Yoruba's to repeat it that they are still OK staying in the zoo? can't u pursue your miserable ambition without dragging Yoruba into it. you are more concerned about what happens in Yoruba land but u don't care the fire burning in your region. ebonyi governor is gradually naming your institutions after burutai n your governors are busy sabotaging your biafra struggle but you are more concerned about Yoruba. u prefer to blame Dem for your illiteracy n stupidity for not understanding the concept of constitution and referendum
You are pained that the world knows your antics and are ready to grip you guys by the balls.You know it that my points represent you guys. deal with it .Nigerians now understand that the people's democratic party PDP remains the true party that unites all Nigerians under one umbrella. The only party whose logo and flag have been same since it was found.I am a Nigerian who believe in inclusiveness and progress.

2 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by wowcatty: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2019
Have you figured out your lineage many problems and ills before minding that of others? You need to remove the plank in your eyes before looking at my gound.

All the names you dropped have one thing in common, they all have ibo handlers/bedmates and are the Yoruba bastardds, so you are welcome to make them your leaders in iboland.

You still don't get it that you ibos are Yoruba's number 1 enemy, not the north.

First of all, you are cunningly taking Awolowo's word out of context, and if going by your own word, was the East able to leave even with all the opportunity and assistance you received from outside world? Your greed for anything Yoruba got the best of you, your attempt to invade and take over Yorubaland got Yoruba involved and cost you the war.. Not only Yoruba but other nations within Nigeria could have left too cos, if one leaves, the urge for others to leave is high.

Lastly, it's either you haven't been paying attention to Yoruba's calls asking you ibos to leave our region or you are just being ibo, seeing things in reverse as usual. We don't know what ibos want, you say something and do the opposite, just start walking your talks by at least moving to iboland and asking for ibo country only and watch how the rest of Nigeria will take you serious and support you.

You can't tie yourself down in my backyard and then scream they won't let you go.

Xander85:

4 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Naajjii: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2019
lastmessenger:
terrorism coming from the north is a national problem and its gulping huge amount of money that should have been channeled towards other development projects. You must stop being furious when people tell you the truth. You people are dragging everyone else in this country backwards and you shouldn't get angry over it. Imagine digging up oil from the south and then using the money realised to fight terrorism caused by your people.
Its painful and its very painful and all of a sudden you have the herdsmen killing people and demanding for lands to be allocated to them.
Then find your way and exit Nigeria with your oil simple. Cry cry babies,everyday you keep complaining.If we are dragging you back ,do the simple thing and exit, whats the point crying everyday when you can easily get your country if you are sincere. But as long as we remain one Nigeria you cant decide for anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What SW Govs Did Not Have Balls To Do; Done In NW Already! SW, Shake Your Fears / WIKIPEDIA: Nnamdi KANU Is No More! / The True Story Of Isaac Adaka Boro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.