Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? (3454 Views)

2023: Seems The South South Can't Wait To Repay TINUBU / 10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
Naajjii:

Says an ignorant Iyamiri who doesn't know the reality on ground here. Only the elites in the north wants to keep Nigeria left for majority of northerners we want you separated go away with all your bad bad things , trying to get money in dubious ways without caring for humans, your baby factories for ritualist, fake drug, armed robbers, cheating , fake drugs distribution to hospitals, drug pushing in foreign land etc we will be ok with our agriculture. Niger Deltans will deal with you if you attempt to get close to their oil just as you are attempting to claim oil in Kogi State.
When it comes to the IQ metrics of the average Nigerian, the Northerners stereotypically, and perhaps rightly so occupy the lowest index probably in Nigeria... and considerably in the whole of Africa. You people are naturally of low intelligence, which explains the vaunted proclivity to fanaticism and religious intolerance as an outlet among you low thinking animals. And its funny you keeping making these outlandishly assiduous claims that the Igbos/Southern Nigerians are the most culpable harbingers of all the vices (rituals, armed robbery, fake drugs, cheating? etc)... When facts always paint you guys as the biggest hypocrites ever, much against all the smokescreens, lies, and devious backdrops of piety and all that Islamic sanctimonious bullish.it you sell to gullible people... The one fact worth noting (and you can prove me wrong) is that the North has on index the highest case of substance abuse, drug addiction : most notably codeine/cough syrups, sewer inhalation plaguing the Northern youths like an epidemic...so much for "Islam forbids all the sinful ways of the Kaffirs?" bloody hypocrites.

Armed robbery/crime against humanity has taken a center stage in the North, with all sorts of menacing elements like fulani herdsmen now taking kidnapping to a whole new level of unprecedented savagery, Bandits ravaging communities and literally commiting cleaning acts against whole villages, and other undocumented incidents of destruction against human lives and properties all over the North. The North is the only region where IDP's exist in almost all its go-political zones, and yet Nigeria isn't at war!

You talk about rituals, yet anybody who has lived in or with Northerners will attest to the fact that you people are some of the most fetish set of barbarians anyone could ever meet. Your Mallams dabble into all sorts of twisted shIt, trading human parts for money, black magic, and the sorts... reason all these acts go largely unreported is because you people have (as I made clear earlier), perfected the act of hiding your religiosity and fake intolerance to "ungodly" acts to hide your evil tendencies.

Child abuse is prevalent in the North, that's why your region has made several worrying research databases for numerous humanitarian organizations worldwide especially in the aspect of early child marriage cases and the likes, pretty much a safe haven for perverted old scums to leer and lust after pre-teen girls whom have barely blossomed into womanhood. I'm sure your father met your mother when she was like 12 and forced her into his harem yeah? pathetic low rung swinging subhumans best describes you savages.

Illiteracy, disease, poverty, dehumanization in all spheres, terrorism etc is the mainstay of the North... little wonder your elites are ready to die for "One Naajeriya", cause y'all know you will all be fuccked if that useless country divides (which is only a matter of time... and the South getting a little ballsy and cutting your parasites away for good).

Internationally and locally, what has the North (let me rephrase that), what HAS ANY PERSON OF NORTHERN NIGERIAN ORIGIN DONE TO PUT NIGERIA ON THE MAP POSITIVELY?? forget drug mules abroad etc ( there will always be bad people in every society or civilization even if it were an El Dorado ), but let's focus positives... why is any positive news coming from a Nigerian abroad is always headlined by persons from the South in all aspects of achievements? go to the UK top universities, and the best Nigerian students in all fields mentioned for groundbreaking academic achievements are Southerners(Yorubas, Igbos, Edos etc) I have never seen a Northern sounding name before... Out here in the USA it's mostly Igbos making waves for one outstanding record breaking news or another, I have probably heard about one or two Northerners doing the same in my whole life... Need I go on locally, you guys are just as useless... entertainment, education, technology, human capital index, sustainability index, viability for foreign investments etc majority of the states at the bottom rung of these aforementioned indices of development are Northern states. But when it comes to EVERYTHING NEGATIVE like polio infestation, child abuse, drug/substance abuse, terrorism, armed robbery/banditry/kidnapping, poverty, religious intolerance etc... every indicator will always point to NORTH. Deal with it, you people are an empirical cancer to Nigeria... and every Southern/Middle belt person honest enough know this deep down. The only saving grace for your animals is that the Southerners are not power hungry deviants like your dogs, cause we have more dynamics, talents, sophistication and ambitions life could offer besides power grubbing. So enjoy it while it last, when the greater South wakes up and decides to treat your fucck ups once and for all... the final solution Adolf Hitler's Germany proffered to end the Jewish problem... will be child's play compared to what will be coming to the North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
teufelein:
NORTHERN NIGERIA

The oppressive one-North is on its death-bed. General Danjuma sang the Nunc Dimittis on Saturday. But if the Middle Belt states are free finally, the credit cannot go to this taciturn General from Takum.

The Fulani conquerors deserve the prize; they scored the golden own goal. It has taken the Hausa/Fulani and their Kanuri collaborators just three years of bloody indiscretion to unravel 104 years of one-North myth.

The greedy mice of the tiny Fulani elite have peed into the North’s soup pot; everyone has now learnt to answer his mother’s name. But then, the battle has just started. The dying won’t let go of their inheritance quietly.

Beyond Danjuma’s Taraba, Benue and Plateau, is there anywhere else that is not feeling the pangs of Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri elite destruction?

I call their abode the Core-North which is not interested in catching up with anybody. Its interest is in dragging everyone else to where it is – on ground zero.

It sees beauty in the millions of untrained children milling its streets, maiming and killing for their sport. Northern Nigeria is the death of Nigeria – we better be ready for the obsequies, the funeral rites.

Look at that Dapchi school – did they not say it is a secondary school? I wanted to ask why none of those rescued girls could communicate in English. I saw a bold one on the CNN, an interpreter did the job for her. I wanted to ask why- but then, I remembered my father warned me a long time ago to seal my lips when sandstorms howl. “There are moments in every age when silence gives peace,” he told me. Just like his prayers, my father’s counsel have never failed me. They have surfaced to solve riddles for me at every crossroad of life.

Today, silence is what the north demands from all. You heard what the president said last Friday? We are not to tell the sick that he is unwell. We will be silent.

Remember the world is not waiting for anyone; but the north is dragging the south into its misfortune of stunted existence.

It educates only children of the royals. The hewers of wood are very happy scavenging in the woods; they are richly blessed, contented with their miseducation in Chibok and Dapchi.

North to south, Presidents and governors abandon the poor to fund their fancies. They borrow and spend tomorrow’s money building long bridges which lead to no where. American billionaire, Bill Gates told our president and governors this much last Thursday: if you build roads without educating and caring for the people, your roads and bridges are mere ornamental tragedies.

Even our ancestors warned us: The child you left unbuilt will auction the brick and mortar you are investing in. Did we listen? We ignored the ancestors. We spurned them and their meddlesomeness. We are seeing this clearly in the north’s misfortune. The foundation is also being massively laid in the south by a generation of governors with strange ideas. Mega schools, zero education is the craze-concept everywhere. When you do that what do you get? What you harvest is an army of the miseducated, or the under-educated or even the uneducable. This odious collage will soon file out de-civilising humanity. That should explain how the north bred its current leaders- gentlemen who break bridges of peace with ease.

The north’s cup is full. It is facing the consequences of its hereditary almajiri leadership. The long years of north’s mistreatment of its poor and the minorities have driven the chicken home to roost. The uneducated, the marginalized have become kings of the elite roads, the kabiyesi, abducting and releasing at will.

There is a competition of silence going on. Who is financing Boko Haram and fueling their vehicles of violence? Silence! A Dapchi girl was reported by The Guardian of UK saying she and her colleagues were “flown in planes and taken over rivers in boats” on their way back to freedom. Whose plane? Which airport? Silence!

The pursuit of silence, argues George Prochnik, “begins with a surrender of the chase; the abandonment of efforts to impose our will and visions on the world.” So many things happen same time – or rapidly, one after the other. And in the maze of the confusion we drop the glove; we surrender.

What is the need struggling with a Nigeria that is beyond repairs? With every change or solution comes an even bigger headache. Boko Haram used to enter villages and spill blood; now they enter and shake hands.

They used to abduct and marry off or sell girls; now they return the girls intact, free of charge – without ransom. We thought Boko Haram was enough; now we know there is something more mobile everywhere called herdsmen; Danjuma called them ‘armed bandits’ with official cover.

These ones know no geography- everywhere is their land of claim and blood. They are powerful and untouchable. Even policemen are afraid to call them by their names. They are spelt and pronounced in silence. And after the huge noise of Chibok we thought nothing gross like that would ever happen again. But it happened; Dapchi happened – a clone of its inglorious precursor, but the noise was muffled. From abroad, interest in this version of Chibok was weak. The vocal cords lost their strength because this is 2018 Nigeria where noise is a crime.

The core north sees nothing unhealthy peeing in the pool. It does this and serves the water to its thirsty minions. It also drinks from the pool showing off its magenta dentition.

The shameless elite of the north are interested only in power, money and virgins. They are not bothered about anything else.

The north’s life of disasters exposes other parts of the country to mortal dangers. But it doesn’t know it has any problem; it is drunken in the awesomeness of the powers it assumes it has. It won’t grow and won’t let others grow.

The north is acutely stunted in form and content and you wonder why? And the northern elite still tell us others cannot live without them. Did you not hear Ibrahim Coomassie of the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) proclaiming his people’s indispensability?

The South cannot survive without the north, he says. Why should blood-soaked Afghanistan declare itself indispensable to its sane neighbours?

When was the last time the north gave Nigeria a reason to smile? It is a huge lake of blood; a field of stupid deaths; a world of unusual disasters; a parade of scented ugliness; a diseased region. And what do experts do with ailments that have no known cure?

Unfortunately, the healthy south is a helpless detainee in the north’s leper colony. Greedy leaders have made the south an abductee of Lugard’s “well-conducted youth” of 1914. Bonded victims of the Fulani north can’t be free; they will die with this dying north.

Beautiful post

1 Like

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Confirm tjis is your write up and please permit me to use this your post
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
brightokechukwu:

When it comes to the IQ metrics of the average Nigerian, the Northerners stereotypically, and perhaps rightly so occupy the lowest index probably in Nigeria... and considerably in the whole of Africa. You people are naturally of low intelligence, which explains the vaunted proclivity to fanaticism and religious intolerance as an outlet among you low thinking animals. And its funny you keeping making these outlandishly assiduous claims that the Igbos/Southern Nigerians are the most culpable harbingers of all the vices (rituals, armed robbery, fake drugs, cheating? etc)... When facts always paint you guys as the biggest hypocrites ever, much against all the smokescreens, lies, and devious backdrops of piety and all that Islamic sanctimonious bullish.it you sell to gullible people... The one fact worth noting (and you can prove me wrong) is that the North has on index the highest case of substance abuse, drug addiction : most notably codeine/cough syrups, sewer inhalation plaguing the Northern youths like an epidemic...so much for "Islam forbids all the sinful ways of the Kaffirs?" bloody hypocrites.

Armed robbery/crime against humanity has taken a center stage in the North, with all sorts of menacing elements like fulani herdsmen now taking kidnapping to a whole new level of unprecedented savagery, Bandits ravaging communities and literally commiting cleaning acts against whole villages, and other undocumented incidents of destruction against human lives and properties all over the North. The North is the only region where IDP's exist in almost all its go-political zones, and yet Nigeria isn't at war!

You talk about rituals, yet anybody who has lived in or with Northerners will attest to the fact that you people are some of the most fetish set of barbarians anyone could ever meet. Your Mallams dabble into all sorts of twisted shIt, trading human parts for money, black magic, and the sorts... reason all these acts go largely unreported is because you people have (as I made clear earlier), perfected the act of hiding your religiosity and fake intolerance to "ungodly" acts to hide your evil tendencies.

Child abuse is prevalent in the North, that's why your region has made several worrying research databases for numerous humanitarian organizations worldwide especially in the aspect of early child marriage cases and the likes, pretty much a safe haven for perverted old scums to leer and lust after pre-teen girls whom have barely blossomed into womanhood. I'm sure your father met your mother when she was like 12 and forced her into his harem yeah? pathetic low rung swinging subhumans best describes you savages.

Illiteracy, disease, poverty, dehumanization in all spheres, terrorism etc is the mainstay of the North... little wonder your elites are ready to die for "One Naajeriya", cause y'all know you will all be fuccked if that useless country divides (which is only a matter of time... and the South getting a little ballsy and cutting your parasites away for good).

Internationally and locally, what has the North (let me rephrase that), what HAS ANY PERSON OF NORTHERN NIGERIAN ORIGIN DONE TO PUT NIGERIA ON THE MAP POSITIVELY?? forget drug mules abroad etc ( there will always be bad people in every society or civilization even if it were an El Dorado ), but let's focus positives... why is any positive news coming from a Nigerian abroad is always headlined by persons from the South in all aspects of achievements? go to the UK top universities, and the best Nigerian students in all fields mentioned for groundbreaking academic achievements are Southerners(Yorubas, Igbos, Edos etc) I have never seen a Northern sounding name before... Out here in the USA it's mostly Igbos making waves for one outstanding record breaking news or another, I have probably heard about one or two Northerners doing the same in my whole life... Need I go on locally, you guys are just as useless... entertainment, education, technology, human capital index, sustainability index, viability for foreign investments etc majority of the states at the bottom rung of these aforementioned indices of development are Northern states. But when it comes to EVERYTHING NEGATIVE like polio infestation, child abuse, drug/substance abuse, terrorism, armed robbery/banditry/kidnapping, poverty, religious intolerance etc... every indicator will always point to NORTH. Deal with it, you people are an empirical cancer to Nigeria... and every Southern/Middle belt person honest enough know this deep down. The only saving grace for your animals is that the Southerners are not power hungry deviants like your dogs, cause we have more dynamics, talents, sophistication and ambitions life could offer besides power grubbing. So enjoy it while it last, when the greater South wakes up and decides to treat your fucck ups once and for all... the final solution Adolf Hitler's Germany proffered to end the Jewish problem... will be child's play compared to what will be coming to the North.

2 Likes

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Naajjii: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Lol ranting of a slave, toothless. Iyamiri you can't rule Nigeria because your rating is very low. It will be a shame for an Iyamiri to rule us, Niger Deltans or Yorubas are allowed but an Iyamiri never. You can only rule yourselves when you get your Biafra.
Since you are more intelligent, Why dont you utilise your intelligence and control Nigeria? Everyday what we here from you is complains of marginasation. When obj was in power you were crying,Jonathan came the same thing now Buhari is here you are still crying, cowards. All the bad bad news spoiling Nigerian image abroad comes from you IYamiri.
Baby factor people. Where in this world , people would kidnap young innocent girls and get them pregnant and use the babies for money rituals consistently , longterm? This can only happen In your land . This sums up you people.

1 Like

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol ranting of a slave, toothless. Iyamiri you can't rule Nigeria because your rating is very low. It will be a shame for an Iyamiri to rule us, Niger Deltans or Yorubas are allowed but an Iyamiri never. You can only rule yourselves when you get your Biafra.
Since you are more intelligent, Why dont you utilise your intelligence and control Nigeria? Everyday what we here from you is complains of marginasation. When obj was in power you were crying,Jonathan came the same thing now Buhari is here you are still crying, cowards. All the bad bad news spoiling Nigerian image abroad comes from you IYamiri.
Baby factor people. Where in this world , people would kidnap young innocent girls and get them pregnant and use the babies for money rituals consistently , longterm? This can only happen In your land . This sums up you people.
Kai Aboki nama!!! grin grin grin reasoning like a cow as usual. Go school una no go gree, see the result of a typical almajiri brain dead mo.ron with an IQ deficient aptitude of 0.000000001. Who your useless presidency help? it's funny or rather sad or rather funny to see how the rabbit hole mentality of the typical Northerner operates. Very shallow, myopic, and extremely analogous to every form of unabashed and crude stupidity. With all years/decades the Northern leaders have been in power, why is the North still the poorest region in Africa? why are all the Northern states at the top of every index of humanitarian crisis ranging from starvation, poverty, disease, drug abuse, child marriage, religion intolerance, IDP's, poor academic performances among relative states, terrorism etc? can you in all honesty compare the quality of life of the average Northerner to their South Eastern counterparts?? so you mean to tell me in all the years the North has been in power, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that region can show for it? Aboki una daft sha... just stick to your usual callings like Mai guard, shoe cobbling, nail trimming, suya making and the rest... at least the best of your abilities and services are much understood and appreciated. Leave intellectual discourse of any type or form to superior minds. The fact that Nigeria has witnessed almost half a decade of its government been ruled by a successive train of intellectually inferior Northern leaders who were merely lucky products of a very strange British arrangement that placed so much power in the North before independence, goes to show how eternally fuccked that country is...but that to, will definitely have its inevitable end. Accursed be the day my people were forced by some sojourning British bastards to share in the throes of nationhood, with some hordes of subhumans and animals whom have been an eternal plague to the polity... but my generation will end this madness, thank God the consciousness is spreading far and wide, and those in the diaspora are catching up to the awareness. Hopefully the idiotic Igbos who still carry One Nigeria on their heads and invest all over Nigeria, are starting to see the handwriting on the wall enough to strategically relocate their resources back home to the East

1 Like

Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by rdokoye: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol you are known for Business Acumen genuie or honest business? It seems you are ignorant of your environment. Yes you people are known for Business but known for honest or genuie business? Go and ask people , even your fellow southerners like Calabar, Ibibio, Edo, Yoruba etc they see you as dubious business people .Over here we see you as IYamiri. But some of you people are honest business people. But you claim you are educated and advanced, how come Almajiri is devising a federal allocation formula for you? What does that tells you? Are people not weak and toothless?what is holding you from devising your formulae if you can. Are we not in this same country?

The Nigerian Constitution was drawn up by the military. All it shows is that Northern Nigerians are most, in the military.

Just look at your land, Borno has a 90% poverty rate. The entire north has a 35% literacy rate. There's a huge gulf in living standards when comparing my land to yours. If you guys were smart, that obviously wouldn't be the case, would it?
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Naajjii: 12:20am On Apr 25, 2019
brightokechukwu:

Kai Aboki nama!!! grin grin grin reasoning like a cow as usual. Go school una no go gree, see the result of a typical almajiri brain dead mo.ron with an IQ deficient aptitude of 0.000000001. Who your useless presidency help? it's funny or rather sad or rather funny to see how the rabbit hole mentality of the typical Northerner operates. Very shallow, myopic, and extremely analogous to every form of unabashed and crude stupidity. With all years/decades the Northern leaders have been in power, why is the North still the poorest region in Africa? why are all the Northern states at the top of every index of humanitarian crisis ranging from starvation, poverty, disease, drug abuse, child marriage, religion intolerance, IDP's, poor academic performances among relative states, terrorism etc? can you in all honesty compare the quality of life of the average Northerner to their South Eastern counterparts?? so you mean to tell me in all the years the North has been in power, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that region can show for it? Aboki una daft sha... just stick to your usual callings like Mai guard, shoe cobbling, nail trimming, suya making and the rest... at least the best of your abilities and services are much understood and appreciated. Leave intellectual discourse of any type or form to superior minds. The fact that Nigeria has witnessed almost half a decade of its government been ruled by a successive train of intellectually inferior Northern leaders who were merely lucky products of a very strange British arrangement that placed so much power in the North before independence, goes to show how eternally fuccked that country is...but that to, will definitely have its inevitable end. Accursed be the day my people were forced by some sojourning British bastards to share in the throes of nationhood, with some hordes of subhumans and animals whom have been an eternal plague to the polity... but my generation will end this madness, thank God the consciousness is spreading far and wide, and those in the diaspora are catching up to the awareness. Hopefully the idiotic Igbos who still carry One Nigeria on their heads and invest all over Nigeria, are starting to see the handwriting on the wall enough to strategically relocate their resources back home to the East
Ha ha you people are just frustrated because you can't rule Nigeria. The reason is just simple, your attitude and your way of life. You lack those qualities and characteristic to rule Nigeria. The day APC and PDP pick people from your region as presidential canadidate then the task will become lot easier for a smaller party like AAC to will win the presidency because candidates from your place repel Nigerians.You people are not attractive, even the British that are mostly Christians noticed that. IYAMIRI.
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Naajjii: 12:33am On Apr 25, 2019
rdokoye:

The Nigerian Constitution was drawn up by the military. All it shows is that Northern Nigerians are most, in the military.

Just look at your land, Borno has a 90% poverty rate. The entire north has a 35% literacy rate. There's a huge gulf in living standards when comparing my land to yours. If you guys were smart, that obviously wouldn't be the case, would it?
British left a military filled with lots of your people , go and check history. After independence most of the top military officers were Igbos , the question is - how did you manage that advantage? What did you do wrong that northerners to over? This highlights the fact that youu people lack the qualities to lead a multi ethnic country like Nigeria. You are too greedy , I can easily buy your conscience with money.
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by rdokoye: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2019
Naajjii:

British left a military filled with lots of your people , go and check history. After independence most of the top military officers were Igbos , the question is - how did you manage that advantage? What did you do wrong that northerners to over? This highlights the fact that youu people lack the qualities to lead a multi ethnic country like Nigeria. You are too greedy , I can easily buy your conscience with money.

Most of them were murdered during the counter-coup.

Nothing you write makes any logical sense. If Northern Nigerians are such great leaders, shouldn't that be reflected in the North. Why is Northern Nigeria so poor? You've had the reigns of power longer than any other region, you've created a economic system that benefits your land, to the detriment of all others, and you guys outnumber both the West and East, in pure numerical terms. Yet, despite that, Northern Nigeria is potentially a humanitarian crisis waiting to happen.

Where are these enduring attributes that you speak of? This great leadership, this selflessness, this morality. Northern Nigerian leaders have proven that they'd rather keep their own people poor and destitute, so that they can use them as foot soldiers during elections and as thugs, to intimidate dissenting voices.

Look at Boko Haram, isn't that how they came into being? Who gave them weapons? Where is the Boko Haram in the East, if we're so unethical, according to you? Eastern Nigeria has the lowest crime rate in Nigeria; so you're simply deluding yourself, and for what?
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Naajjii: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
rdokoye:

Most of them were murdered during the counter-coup.

Nothing you write makes any logical sense. If Northern Nigerians are such great leaders, shouldn't that be reflected in the North. Why is Northern Nigeria so poor? You've had the reigns of power longer than any other region, you've created a economic system that benefits your land, to the detriment of all others, and you guys outnumber both the West and East, in pure numerical terms. Yet, despite that, Northern Nigeria is potentially a humanitarian crisis waiting to happen.

Where are these enduring attributes that you speak of? This great leadership, this selflessness, this morality. Northern Nigerian leaders have proven that they'd rather keep their own people poor and destitute, so that they can use them as foot soldiers during elections and as thugs, to intimidate dissenting voices.

Look at Boko Haram, isn't that how they came into being? Who gave them weapons? Where is the Boko Haram in the East, if we're so unethical, according to you? Eastern Nigeria has the lowest crime rate in Nigeria; so you're simply deluding yourself, and for what?

Mr man the reason you people are frustrated and always attacking the north as an expression of your frustration is the fact that you can not rule and dictate the affairs of Nigeria. That is the reason of your frustration and that is why I ve been highlighting to you and your co Biafrans engaging me here that you people had the chance to manage Nigeria but you messed it up due to greed and tribalism Which indicated that you lack the characteristics to lead a multi ethnic country like Nigeria. You can only lead yourselves in Biafra.
It's a survival of the fittest , if you got what it takes to lead Nigeria bring it on. But what is the reality? The reality is You don't have it, hence your resort to attacking the north. Forgetting that your leaders, Governors and the rest are worst than most northern states leaders and Governors.
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by rdokoye: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Naajjii:

Mr man the reason you people are frustrated and always attacking the north as an expression of your frustration is the fact that you can not rule and dictate the affairs of Nigeria. That is the reason of your frustration and that is why I ve been highlighting to you and your co Biafrans engaging me here that you people had the chance to manage Nigeria but you messed it up due to greed and tribalism Which indicated that you lack the characteristics to lead a multi ethnic country like Nigeria. You can only lead yourselves in Biafra.
It's a survival of the fittest , if you got what it takes to lead Nigeria bring it on. But what is the reality? The reality is You don't have it, hence your resort to attacking the north. Forgetting that your leaders, Governors and the rest are worst than most northern states leaders and Governors.

What is with you and rulership? How does Buhari's tenureship affect your life? Rulership isn't important, what's important is the policies put in place. If Buhari is in office, and he decides to appoint competent heads, then no one will care, especially not any Igbo person.

Northern Nigeria is very poor, so your emphasis should be fixated on that, not on who rules. Life is serious, so get serious with it. Think about how you can tackle the Boko Haram issue, the educational gap, the Fulani Herdsman and the land dispute. Focus on that.

As far as the North ruling, I don't really care. Most Igbo people actually like Northerners, so no, we're not frustrated by you guys.

It's fear, the other ethnic groups don't want Igbo people to rule, because we already dominate every sector of the Nigerian economy, and the impression is, that we'll make everyone certified slaves, if we have total control over the country. But that's what happens, when you put people, who are completely different from one another, in the same country.

Our ethics, our goals, our ambitions, our mentality, it's all different.
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by tifany89(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Naajjii:

Nobody is holding you just leave and exit Nigeria,it will a huge relief to have you igbos be in a seprate country of yours,all the evil,criminality and bad bad things happening in your region will go with you. You can add the Niger delta people and the oil to your Biafra . What you need to know is as long as you remain in this NIGERIA you can never rule Nigeria because your are inferior people. North is north, hausa is spoken in all the 19 northern states, something that you lack in your cannibalistic region. Nobody likes to learn and study Igbo other than you people, what does that tell you? What is the motivation behind this write up?
You are daft . Where did the writer mention that he is Igbo ? I'm sure you dont even understand the write up. You are actually too dense to. nonsense
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Naajjii: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
tifany89:

You are daft . Where did the writer mention that he is Igbo ? I'm sure you dont even understand the write up. You are actually too dense to. nonsense
Slave like you, that piece has an Iyamiri undertone. S
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by tifany89(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2019
Naajjii:

Slave like you, that piece has an Iyamiri undertone. S
See you that is a free born . Big mumu
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by cheruv: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Naajjii:

Some part of kogi , a chunk of kogi. Northern kogi up to Lokoja and some part of Ebira and Igala also.
Benue doesnt have Hausa as lingua franca but there average people understand it. How many people in your area understand Igbo in the South not to talk of speaking?
What concerns Igbo in this issue? Or is it the normal Awụsa tactic of trying to measure dicks with the Igbo??
Kogi is composed based on zones of three tribes viz igala, Yoruba and Igbira... None of them speaks Awụsa. The Benue is composed of two tribes viz Tiv and Idoma. Tiv proclivity to join the force might induce them to learning Awụsa, but with the recent Fulani stupidities I don't think they'd be so inclined anymore.
Regarding the Igbo, aside the SE Igbo is spoken in Anịọma areas of the old Midwest and the upland areas of Rivers as L1. The people of CRS central and northern zones speak it as L2.
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by olril17(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Naajjii:

what do you mean by Niger delta or yorubas are allowed?
as a Yoruba,that's highly insultive...
nonsensical post all through...
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by Naajjii: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2019
olril17:

what do you mean by Niger delta or yorubas are allowed?
as a Yoruba,that's highly insultive...
nonsensical post all through...
Says an imposter
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by teufelein(f): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2019
I believe Nigeria was deliberately created to amuse the world. The country seems to have been created to entertain the committee of nations!
Re: The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think? by olril17(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2019
Naajjii:
Says an imposter
didinrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Covid-19: Tension As Ex-gov. Abiola Ajimobi Goes Into Coma | E-nigeria! / Abike Dabiri Erewa Makes Fun Of Current Situation Involving Omah Lay And Tems / The Shape Of Things To Come – The Prophecies Of Alois Irlmaier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.