Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,585 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Sexual Purity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexual Purity (222 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Purity by ochibuogwu5: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Just as fire blazes when fuel is poured on it, so is the sexual appetite never satisfied by engaging in sex. It is *error* to think that sex urge will dimnish with old-age or frequent engagement in sexual intercourse(usage). This is the greatest mistake people make, some think "oh, I will play around for a while and then marry because my sex-appetite will be reduced and satisfied by my *spouse only* hence marriage makes people *settle down from sexual immoralties*. Sex is the strongest of all habits in any human being. Just like each time a cocaine user takes cocaine, he becomes more and more addicted and it becomes harder for him to give up his drug. So it is with sexual sins, the more you indulge in it the more insatiable will be your desire for them, the last they will satisfy you. It is in the nature of these pleasure to excite the eagerness to do it rather than appease it however Jesus Christ can deliver any human being from any type of sin no matter how addicted or how-long it has kept you in bondage or the type of person blackmailing you with any type of sin or past lifestyle. Just call him *Jesus Christ* to *deliver you from that sin/addictions/lifestyle/past/blackmail e.t.c. because his name Jesus means He will *deliver* his brothers and sisters from *their sins* (Matthew 1:21)
Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/04/19 / Recompense For Evil Ways / Kingdom Labourers Wanted Urgently For Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.