Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,433 members, 7,843,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/04/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/04/19 (220 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 23/04/2018 Monday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/04/18by / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/04/19 by dallyemmy: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/04/19 by dallyemmy: 7:04am On Apr 23, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, April 23, 2019) -

*Deadly Generosity*

1.Thank You, Father, for Your extravagant generosity, for making me a partaker of Your new covenant.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, to take the form of man, in order to set me free from everlasting damnation, in hell fire.

3.Thank You, Jesus, for all the pains and humiliation, that You were subjected to, as a surety for my redemption from eternal destruction.

4.Thank You, Jesus, for laying down Your life for me; please, help me to live my life henceforth, unto You, who died for me and rose again, in Jesus' name.

5.Thank You, Father, for making me a brand new creature in Christ Jesus; please, let old things pass away in my life and make all things new, in Jesus' name.

6.Thank You, Father, for reconciling me back to You, through Jesus Christ, our Lord; please, let me never fail in the ministry of reconciliation that You have committed into my hands, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, as many who are yet to know You and Your extravagant generosity, please, reveal Yourself to them and bring them to Your saving knowledge today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, make me a worthy and committed ambassador of Christ and Your kingdom; let multitude of souls be won through me into Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and lift up his head above those of his enemies, round about him, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

WICC Ushers In God's Love And Fruitful Season, Celebrates Members. / Jayspoiema Export Services《from China To Nigeria》 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/05/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.