Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics (1526 Views)

Gbenga Kikiowo Started Robbing At Age 7, Hoped To Be Popular Like Oyenusi, Anini / Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) / Full Story Of Lawrence Anini The Most Dreaded And Notorious Armed Robber In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by nairalaila: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
Osayi Lawrence Lawson, son of deadly armed robber, Anini has replied those profiling him after he went public with his identity and background.Recall that the second son of Lawrence Anini, the notorious armed robber who was executed alongside his gang members in 1987, spoke out days ago after three decades of silence.  In a viral video, Osayi said he decided to speak because of people’s opinion about him for many years.

However replying critics over the controversy his video generated, he wrote;

Am cool and calm very very different from what you think ask those that really know me.all sons are not always like their father

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/21/im-proud-of-my-dad-but-im-not-like-him-son-of-armed-robber-anini-replies-critics/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
How did you buy that gold chain? Which work you dey do?

I no dey assume anything o. I just wan know how you waka take go buy am.

*forget about your work. Somebody below go help you talk am*
Re: I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by donbachi(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
It is the dream of fathers to see their children do greater than they did.if u know,u know...i no talk anything ooo.
Re: I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by paiz: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Your father should be proud of you
Re: I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by AfroMighty(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
May God bless the work of your hand, answer all your secret prayers for not treading your father's path...

1 Like

Re: I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by Abfinest007(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
be like him now when bullet touch u you go know where u stand
Re: I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
lol make i no just talk......
Proud of your father, what of the innocent lives he took, the children he made fatherless, the multiple women he put tears on their eyes and made widows....
make i no talk...
make ogiuwu no strike you this night.. smh
Re: I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by authehighness: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
this guy is not okay,keep posting nonsense until the children of the people your father killed,catch you,you will know having anini as a father is dangerous

2 Likes

Re: I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by SageMK: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
It was truly a foolish decision to announce yourself to the world. Now nobody will look at him the same again.

Your Papa was a killer.
He's not someone to be proud of!
Some things are better left unsaid.

3 Likes

Re: I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by Yuceeluv(f): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
His hairdo,face and overall appearance already portrays him as such a person. He now went to add salt to injury.

SageMK:
It was truly a foolish decision to announce yourself to the world. Now nobody will look at him the same again.

Your Papa was a killer.
He's not someone to be proud of!
Some things are better left unsaid.

1 Like

Re: I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by Xavi2019: 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
I don't like judging people by looks, but THIS GUYYY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by Luizkid(m): 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
You didn't inherited your father's criminality but inherited his stupidity. See your hairstyle and you went ahead to reveal your identity. Shebi you want to be popular like your father, enjoy your popularity.
Re: I’m proud of my dad but I’m not like him - Son of robber, Anini replies critics by francisMKD(m): 12:08am On Apr 22, 2019
ewooo. nna oya come take hug! idiat!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gets Beaten On Her Butt For Dressing Indecently In A Bus / Boys Who Target Secondary School Girls For Marathon Sex, Arrested(photo) / Oladunjoye Akinola Kolapo IS A SCAMMER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.