Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 (43087 Views)

Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / ‘I Went To Study In Cambridge’ — Atiku Speaks On Rumoured Relocation Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2019
funmijoyb:

Tinubu is the greatest politician in Nigeria now that is why is been mentioned everytime...his rival Obasanjo has been used and dumped and will no longer meddle with the affairs of the precedency again.

Jagaban or Nuru Ribadu for 2023 Presidency shikena
You hardly know the meaning that word "greatest". A mere former governor you call greatest politician bc he is manipulating lagosians. Smh
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2019
Bros, are Benue and Taraba part of the North?

id911:

Is Jolly Nyame not from Taraba State and Fr Moses from Benue? Did I say north or 'up north'? If you don't still understand what that means continue to wallow in your ignorance bro.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2019
omenkaLives:
While the greatest iboe man dead or alive is a freaking purnstar with a peepee the size of date fruits.

They glorify him and lick his urine while genuflecting in total obeisance to his lordship.

What a great iboe legend thou art.
When will you ever grow up this old man. You words always sound like that of a lunatic. I pity your children, that is if you have any
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by omenkaLives(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
When will you ever grow up this old man. You words always sound like that of a lunatic. I pity your children, that is if you have any
I guess kanu who acted a purn with his wife and published same in public is an epitome of maturity, reason why you and your brothers pay such obeisance to him. cheesy

Look at people talking about growing up. Just look at them. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2019
omenkaLives:
I guess kanu who acted a purn with his wife and published same in public is an epitome of maturity, reason why you and your brothers pay such obeisance to him. cheesy

Look at people talking about growing up. Just look at them. cheesy
Dude grow up. There is more to life than talking about Nk all the time
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by omenkaLives(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
Dude grow up. There is more to life than talking about Nk all the time
Remove the Everest in your people's eyes before bothering about the molehill in someone else's eyes grandpa.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by Gforce2019: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2019
id911:
Mr Bullion Van Drug Lord, if you like react from here to Somalia, you won't smell that place in 2023. If they don't present you but mistakenly present Osunbade, PDP doesn't need to campaign in the North. What they will do is to print posters of Pastor Yemi Osunbade preaching in the church and paste it everywhere and also engage media up north to speak in Almajiri language to them that he's a pastor, pronto...he's a gonner.

Your stooge, Femi Gbajabiamila ,will never be elected speaker

Senseless comment
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by id911(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2019
oyatz:
Bros, are Benue and Taraba part of the North?

Mention hardline Islamists in those States please, could you?
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by bigpicture001: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2019
funmijoyb:

Tinubu is the greatest politician in Nigeria now that is why is been mentioned everytime...his rival Obasanjo has been used and dumped and will no longer meddle with the affairs of the precedency again.

Jagaban or Nuru Ribadu for 2023 Presidency shikena

Ur the biggest zombie of them all...how xan you call tinubu obj's rival...what has tinubu achieved..? Aside stealing for himself..

Now tell me just 5tins tinubu has done for nigeria...and plz dont rephrase his self acclaimed "i fought for democracy' cuz ur about to explain how......

Now am waiting..cuz i will kill u with obj's achievement for nigeria...just under his military rule of abt 2years...

Now lets begin
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2019
id911:

How many Hardline islamists are in the north? Can the islamists alone determine who becomes the president? Obj became president twice despite the presence of these Hardline islamists.

So stop being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by Nebuchadnezar: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Remove the Everest in your people's eyes before bothering about the molehill in someone else's eyes grandpa.

Bye.
[/s]
keep kwayet
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by mightyhaze: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2019
RTSC:

The people creating threads for your hopeless self are as useless as you.

You that a 17 year old aba importer would use to mop the floor.

Insignificant lout.
lol.. Let people that have their only claim to importance/acheivement in this life only on nairaland be na. U want to shatter their fragile precious life here ? Do u want them to start constituting nuisance and rebellion to real people in real life ? Let them be emperors and leviathans on nairaland biko
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by obainosis4real: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
luluman:
Dont be st... pid now, did Buhari not emerge winner after your betrayal? 1000 of your type cannot stop him if he is interested.
so you are proud of stealing mandate right? That even without election you can win as president abi... Though expect less from Agberos

Don't be fooled! this is your time to ally with the north and get what you want... Say the igbos are 5%er and our brothers in the south south are nothing in politics but come 2023 we will all ss and se will vote for a northerner come 2023. Do you want to tell me that the northerners would rig it for your favor? the way they rigged it for themselves in the past selection. You may be dreaming for thinking in that direction.

Receive brain

Betrayal is in everyone

Enjoy it while it lasts

We meet again in 2023
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by luluman: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
obainosis4real:
so you are proud of stealing mandate right? That even without election you can win as president abi... Though expect less from Agberos

Don't be fooled! this is your time to ally with the north and get what you want... Say the igbos are 5%er and our brothers in the south south are nothing in politics but come 2023 we will all ss and se will vote for a northerner come 2023. Do you want to tell me that the northerners would rig it for your favor? the way they rigged it for themselves in the past selection. You may be dreaming for thinking in that direction.

Receive brain

Betrayal is in everyone

Enjoy it while it lasts

We meet again in 2023
All of you cannot stop Tinubu. QED
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
The North is NOT a homogeneous entity. There are different Religions and ethnic groups in the North.
About 15%% of Kebbi ,45% of Kaduna,20-25% of Niger ,50% of Nassarawa, 30% of Gombe,45% of Adamawa,10% of Borno and 70% of Taraba States Indigenes are Christians with millions of non-fanatical Muslims and Animists in many Northern States.

id911:

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by obainosis4real: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
luluman:
All of you cannot stop Tinubu. QED
ranting....
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by oyatz(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
Bros park well abeg.

Nobody betrayed you!

In a democracy, anyone can vote for anybody. It's not compulsory for your wife to even vote for you...There is nothing like betrayal in the exercise of a citizen's right to vote.

Vote for any northerner you like and allow us to vote for whomsoever we like and stop shouting betrayal upandan.

Even, GEJ and the Ijaws have moved on. They don't call anyone betrayer.

Ex-Gov Timi Sylva of Bayelsa State bought Presidential form for Buhari and I haven't seen anybody crucifying him!

obainosis4real:

Receive brain

Betrayal is in everyone

Enjoy it while it lasts

We meet again in 2023
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by Maydfourth: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
oyatz:
On the contrary, we should encourage any Nigerian( including even YOU) with the means and Political platform that so desire the Presidency to contest for it.

This will enrich our democracy and encourage serious minded citizens to come out and pick Presidential forms.

Why is Prof Pat Utomi, Soludo, Okonjo-Iweala, Tony Elumelu not contesting for the Presidency?

I get your point...Its just my piece of Advice For Tinubu oooooooo....If he is thinking the way am thinking I think Baba should just stay at his lane been an Afobaje oooooo...

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by Printerscanner: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
grin grin Frog eye. We dey wait for u for SS,we go betray u.

Your 5% votes is inconsequential, we proved that in 2015, we proved it again in 2019, come 2023, we shall humiliate you and your 5% votes.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by Printerscanner: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
id911:
Mr Bullion Van Drug Lord, if you like react from here to Somalia, you won't smell that place in 2023. If they don't present you but mistakenly present Osunbade, PDP doesn't need to campaign in the North. What they will do is to print posters of Pastor Yemi Osunbade preaching in the church and paste it everywhere and also engage media up north to speak in Almajiri language to them that he's a pastor, pronto...he's a gonner.

Get your books and paper. Let us start political lecture for you naive political underdogs.

POL 101: Introduction to Politics
POL 102: Politics Without Bitterness

Come 2023, we shall humiliate you again, we did it in 2015, we did it in 2019, repeating it in 2023 will not be difficult. Same old tricks we have been using to disgrace you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by DogmaNation: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Printerscanner:

Your 5% votes is inconsequential, we proved that in 2015, we proved it again in 2019, come 2023, we shall humiliate you and your 5% votes.
ok, Afonja strategist I don hear u grin grin
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by sapoyoro(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
badoh:
We may not like tinubu as a person because of his overbearing influence, however what I won't take away from him is that he knows how to scout for technocrats and utilize them to propel the wheel of governance. People should stop beating chest on online platform as if they have the power to manipulate things in the real world. People that beat chest here don't even have relatives in government let alone being a card carrying member of any political party.
oponu..odee..
like he gave us aregbe in osun..and now his virtually useless nephew in the same osun..
apooda.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by Mraphel: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
id911:

Femi Gbajabiamila has been recognized and announced the speaker. If Igbo contest I won't vote them. I'm not Yoruba.

Just look at the likes ur fellow Igbo gave you for this hateful post. Shameful
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023 by deegov: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
id911:

USELESS MAN,HE HAS WON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari's 73rd Birthday Cakes (Photos) / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Muhamnad Badaru Who Hosted Amaechi Avoided Endorsing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.