Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) (35227 Views)

Police Intercept Armed Bandits On Their Way To Attack Benue Village, Kill Four / 4 Killed, 7 Injured As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Benue Community (Graphic) / Benue Man Commits Suicide On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
zeuss:

Ur not from Benue and u are a Muslim. These people where not fighting they were murdered by armed herdsmen.

I know what i'm saying. ....visit Benue and any Tiv dominated place and come share ur testimony that's if u even make it out alive sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

Now I can see ur Endemic stupidity knows no bound

you said I'm not a Tiv guy I spoke the language to you just imagine how ur disgracing ur lineage up there

had I know ur this brain dead I wouldn't hv even replied you. anyway Fvck the hell off my mention cause even a lil full stop reply you wount get from me again
THE TIV'S I KNOW ARE NOT THIS STUPID.IMPOSTOR.
you want to be a fakeTIv man, the sentence you 've written has expose you, can you now write a little of that your "fluent" Hausa & Yoruba language for a sample.street boy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

I know what i'm saying. ....visit Benue and any Tiv dominated place and come share ur testimony that's if u even make it out alive sad
what a blatant impostor, is Benue state or Tiv land an island or a people living in an imaginary world of their own?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

Lol....m hor ayie gha
ONLY A BLATANT IMPOSTOR CAN WRITE THIS TO MEAN TIV LANGUAGE,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
payosehtor:
THE TIV'S I KNOW ARE NOT THIS STUPID.IMPOSTOR.
you want to be a fakeTIv man, the sentence you 've written has expose you, can you now write a little of that your "fluent" Hausa & Yoruba language for a sample.street boy

The fact that u couldn't just stop quoting me 3 good consecutive times means ur really so jobless, irrelevant and lacks what to do.....if u call me an Impostor so be it i've got to time to reply fools

Now fvck the hell off cause you'll get no reply frm me anymore
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by payosehtor(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
payosehtor:
see what the impostor has written, claiming to be a Tiv man. FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT,HERE IS HOW IT SHOULD BE WRITTEN: "Tyou you ki ker vough ga" yet he has the guts to insult me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) by zeuss: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
troublemakea:

So its ok for herdsmen to continue killing to satisfy your hate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robber With Scissors Caught At LAUTECH Hostel, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Angry Ghanaian Woman Pours Hot Banga Soup On Police Commander (photos) / Updates On Evans, The Billionaire Kidnapper By Police IG, Ibrahim Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.