Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son (2398 Views)

Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son by goldcoinhub: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
The dreaded robber, Lawrence Anini's son, Osayi Lawrence Lawson, has said people should not judge him for the crimes of his father who was executed by the Nigerian government in the 80's.

Lawrence mentioned that the name has been like a sour wound on him everywhere he goes, but he wants people to understand his late dad and himself are two different entities and that not all sons turn out to be like their fathers.

In a video he posted on Facebook, Lawrence said he is although proud of Anini, but he is never like him.

He then wrote in one of his posts:

Am cool and calm very very different from what you think ask those that really know me.all sons are not always like their father.

Watch the VIDEO HERE
https://lailasnews.com/im-proud-of-my-father-though-he-was-a-notorious-robber-aninis-son/

lalasticlala

Re: I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son by Bizmagnet: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
Anini was never born a thief but he chose that path due to wrong association or greed, maybe. Also, being a yahoo boy or a criminal is not by inheritance but by wrong decision make at a point in time. Therefore, the 'life' of your father can be discontinued by you whethether positively or negatively depending on your choice. No-one is a predestined criminal! I am happy Anini Junior chose the right path.

Enjoy the ongoing Promo for your business websites and blogs. Contact me through my signature to be the first lucky one.
Re: I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son by FirstCounsel(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
This guy has mean rough looks...are you thinking what I am thinking?
Re: I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Guy, your father is a saint compared to Buhari and his band of rogues, thieves and killers.
Re: I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son by Lanretoye(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
the man spoilt the name of his family chai.
Re: I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son by shilesa: 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
See this link to hear what other think about nigerians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG2z32mpQgA
Re: I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son by cassidy1996(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
make him go barb him hair
Re: I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son by dollytino4real(f): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
snake beget snake,
Re: I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son by Danelo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
E
Re: I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son by Jessyjack(f): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
with your criminal appearance....... your appearance alone will make anyone look at you with corner eye.... let the difference between you and your dad be seen outwardly too....... your outward appearance will discourage anyone from getting to know your inside....
Re: I'm Proud Of My Father, Though He Was A Notorious Robber - Anini's Son by BABSSSOO(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2019
this guy get mind sha to claim say you be anini pikin...i tell you if the guy still enter some places for naija today, and him go dey claim anini pikin...dem fit put tyre for your neck..that your papa worse gan that time ooo. omo ole

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Kills Man With Blade During Cockfight / Ladies,will You Accept To Be Raped Just To Save The Lives Of Your Loved Ones? / Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.