Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Man Killed His Mother Over Witch Allegation (graphics Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Killed His Mother Over Witch Allegation (graphics Photos) (665 Views)

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Killed His Mother Over Witch Allegation (graphics Photos) by whistles: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
A yet to be identified man had reported killed his mother over witch allegation.

It was gathered that man accused his mother for being responsible for all his misfortunes in life.

According to a facebook user @Prince Silver Anyanwu Jr who shared the story;

“His pastor told him that his mother is a witch and responsible for his misfortunes and he went straight to his mother and beat her to death. What a sad story”.

See more graphic photos >>http://www.whistlesnaija.com/2019/04/21/man-killed-his-mother-over-witch-allegation-graphics-photos/

Re: Man Killed His Mother Over Witch Allegation (graphics Photos) by falcon01: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
say my mum happens to be a witch for real, i can't kill her, The love the witch showed me is just too much!

1 Like

Re: Man Killed His Mother Over Witch Allegation (graphics Photos) by Fisiryorh(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
falcon01:
say my mum happens to be a witch for real, i can't kill her, The love the witch showed me is just too much!
#word...
Re: Man Killed His Mother Over Witch Allegation (graphics Photos) by nifemi25(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Simply because a so called pastor told you your mom is a witch. You now killed her.... The woman that has the opportunity to abort your pregnancy but she didn't do. Did you kniw what she faced in the labour room because of you. She takes care of you right from birth till you grown up and didn't offer to donate you in there witches. Now one stupid pastor revealed she a witch. May ogun kill you and the pastor....
Re: Man Killed His Mother Over Witch Allegation (graphics Photos) by noni14(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
its obvious
Re: Man Killed His Mother Over Witch Allegation (graphics Photos) by xandercage1: 6:15am On Apr 22, 2019
whistles:
A yet to be identified man had reported killed his mother over witch allegation.

It was gathered that man accused his mother for being responsible for all his misfortunes in life.

According to a facebook user @Prince Silver Anyanwu Jr who shared the story;

“His pastor told him that his mother is a witch and responsible for his misfortunes and he went straight to his mother and beat her to death. What a sad story”.

See more graphic photos >>http://www.whistlesnaija.com/2019/04/21/man-killed-his-mother-over-witch-allegation-graphics-photos/
fake news & fake blog

(1) (Reply)

.. / My Friend's Dad Is Missing Kindly Help Us Broadcast / ANOTHER Unlawful Detention Of Nabila Sanda Galadima For Converting From Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.