Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (68731 Views)

Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs / Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus / Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by guy1234: 2:03am On Apr 22, 2019
tulabh:
When a hausa man marries early and also give out there daughters out for marriage early, my people from the south will be shouting child abuse... It's in the southern part of Nigeria you will see a lady dressed half naked, why won't you be raped. Lemme tell you, KONJI na bastard...

Guys please get married � if you can't control yourself, at least you will have a wife to b knacking 24/7

Pls girls too dress � responsible and if a wants to marry you and he is ready, biko accept his proposal.

RIP to the death... You killers won't go free,

Wow, so this is the best conclusion u can come up with
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by oduademon: 2:08am On Apr 22, 2019
Igbo men are animals. Yoruba people should not have civilized them; Ajayi Crowther should not have translated the bible for them. They should have been left in their villages.

If you go to Yaba, you see all these uncultured Yiibo men touching women anyhow. Why are they so backward and primitive?

Is this how they plan to run Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 2:30am On Apr 22, 2019
Obviously, miscreants in the community killed her. Sadly, the killers might be leading the vanguard of those searching for her killers.
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by essenceplus: 2:49am On Apr 22, 2019
embarassed
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Westsida: 3:05am On Apr 22, 2019
Esseite:
Sad news definitely, condolence to her loved ones.. but

Its seems the New BMC propaganda is to frequently push new of crimes in the East to the media even with zero views as long as it happened in the East or has an Igbo involved...

While creating imaginative stories and fiction of Yorubas and northern ties... we have observed the trend, we would speak out.

BMC propaganda... you can see them a mile away

Modified:
With the numerous mentions:.. just take a look at their posts on their profiles and you would know how tribalistic they are. They are far from empathy.

What’s the one even saying. Would you still act stupid if it was ur sister

3 Likes

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Westsida: 3:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Ngozi’s aspiration to become a nurse has not only turned out a pipe dream, but her life was brutally cut short on March 27, this year by yet-to-be identified assailants who not only raped her callously, but also strangled her to death in a bush path behind the community secondary school.

A low-life cursed flatinoz that has nothing meaningful to do in life than to drink Kanuz urine killed a young innocent girl that has a dream. It is very terrible to live in an environment where crime is a Norm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Westsida: 3:11am On Apr 22, 2019
HisMajesty1:
Obviously, miscreants in the community killed her. Sadly, the killers might be leading the vanguard of those searching for her killers.

Very true. If only the dead could speak.
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 3:25am On Apr 22, 2019
I believe rapists should be given death penalties look at developed countries are suffering from rape cases are increasing rapidly everyday maybe this is due to the fact that the penalties for rape are not severe enough that is why when the death penalty was abolished it was met with mixed feelings so most of the evil in the world feel that life sentence is worth it and don't fear to commit evil again
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 3:31am On Apr 22, 2019
May her soul rest in peace. Very sad!
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:58am On Apr 22, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Only God knows why he didn't give women equal strength to a mans'...what sort of macho masculine wickedness is this...
My dear, it's sheer evil. Even if girls were equally powerful, since still of a different gender (or of sexual interest), rapists would still pounce on them & surprise them. There are also gay serial killers of gay men.

Nigeria is to lackadaisical about all aspects of life. The killer or killers might go on and kill more, God forbid. Because if not caught, it will embolden them to feel very smart and invincible.

Why we cannot have standard forensic labs in each police zonal areas, with branches in each state across the country, is beyond me. To process crime scenes and feed DNA found into a national database. That way, criminals can even be caught if their relatives DNA's co-incidentally enter the database for unrelated incidences as simple as public disorder, traffic offences, etc. When DNA close match to a wanted criminal is detected. Sometimes many years after the crime was committed.

RIP to the young lady.

1 Like

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by acounter2(m): 4:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Islie:

■ “My soul has been taken away” –Father

■ “My brain is bursting to pieces” –Mother

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/raped-and-murdered-20-year-old-girl-who-returned-home-to-write-jamb-killed-in-enugu/

fear village duty........
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 4:46am On Apr 22, 2019
AreaFada2:

My dear, it's sheer evil. Even if girls were equally powerful, since still of a different gender (or of sexual interest), rapists would still pounce on them & surprise them. There are also gay serial killers of gay men.

Nigeria is to lackadaisical about all aspects of life. The killer or killers might go on and kill more, God forbid. Because if not caught, it will embolden them to feel very smart and invincible.

Why we cannot have standard forensic labs in each police zonal areas, with branches in each state across the country, is beyond me. To process crime scenes and feed DNA found into a national database. That way, criminals can even be caught if their relatives DNA's co-incidentally enter the database for unrelated incidences as simple as public disorder, traffic offences, etc. When DNA close match to a wanted criminal is detected. Sometimes many years after the crime was committed.
B
RIP to the young lady.
I can imagine her at the mercy of these macho men and all she could do is cry and beg
it'll slide under the carpet like others ...rip
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by kcmillion(m): 4:59am On Apr 22, 2019
[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]Very painful and sad. RIP
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 5:02am On Apr 22, 2019
very sad story. but this here is the reason i dont like people to call me any how. what if the 2 people arrested are 100% innocent?
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by IprintMONEY: 5:04am On Apr 22, 2019
a traditional ruler that cannot use dibia to find out who killed her is that one a traditional ruler? later they will want us to believe they traditional gods have power.now that its time to proove it u are here writing jargon. mtcheeeeeww
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 22, 2019
Esseite:

Did you see a mention of yorubas in that comment? Why the guilt...

How the most populated cities in the country has all its crime report shoved under and under reported calls for concern.. but that of the SE with zero views makes FP in seconds surely shows a sinister plan.

Get out your dictionary and look up 'persecution complex'.

An innocent girl has been murdered in your area yet all you can think of to do is moan and whine to the mods about an imaginary bias. You Ibos are such sick bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:25am On Apr 22, 2019
ZOO! sad
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Luvinghubby: 5:30am On Apr 22, 2019
Looking at the picture I can tell that the girl is a very reserved girl and not a slay queen, but how did these monsters succeeded in luring her from the class to a lonely place is a mystery to me. Abuja girl cannot fall easily to village guys.
I pray the police fish out those criminals.

RIP young lady
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:33am On Apr 22, 2019
There should be database to support effective forensic technology.
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Dayoara: 5:53am On Apr 22, 2019
Tragedy
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Richy4(m): 6:18am On Apr 22, 2019
The fact that the perpetrators of this dastardly act is gonna go scot free is what was most annoying...

No country database to determine who was responsible incase some evidence was found around the body...finger prints.. Body fluid etc... Nothing...no name or face to march up with anything..
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 22, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Get out your dictionary and look up 'persecution complex'.

An innocent girl has been murdered in your area yet all you can think of to do is moan and whine to the mods about an imaginary bias. You Ibos are such sick bastards.

Your comment alone reeks of tribalism... just imagine such person with a quote below to be empathetic...

Move along.

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Chrislinks: 6:26am On Apr 22, 2019
Kai! Allah yaissa!
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2019
Westsida:

What’s the one even saying. Would you still act stupid if it was ur sister

You can only deceive your kind.

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Esseite:

Your comment alone reeks of tribalism... just imagine such person with a quote below to be empathetic...

Move along.

Drug dealers are the worst kind of scum in this world, I have no empathy for them. Deluded Igbo man, get your head out of your arsë

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 22, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Drug dealers are the worst kind of scum in this world, I have no empathy for them. Deluded Igbo man, get your head out of your arsë

Haha... bring it out, now this is the real you.... you can only clown yourself with pretense..

You can now breath and move along..
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Bet9ja777776: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See below

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 22, 2019
Enugu is in the hands of God.
what do I know sef.
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 22, 2019
This one touch me embarassed
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by georgetemi(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2019
Sad news definitely, condolence to her loved ones.. but

Its seems the New BMC propaganda is to frequently push new of crimes in the East to the media even with zero views as long as it happened in the East or has an Igbo involved...

While creating imaginative stories and fiction of Yorubas and northern ties... we have observed the trend, we would speak out.

BMC propaganda... you can see them a mile away

Modified:
With the numerous mentions:.. just take a look at their posts on their profiles and you would know how tribalistic they are. They are far from empathy.[/quote]

I don't like your comment by sectionaizing crime. Which part of the country Nigeria is free from crime. Rather let's join hands to condemn bad things going on in the country. May God comfort the bereaved family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia / Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.