Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) (68734 Views)

Charles Chinedu Ezeh: Lekki Mansion Sealed Drug Baron Smashed With N567m Drugs / Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus / Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by delishpot: 12:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Please I have repented o. Nobody should tempt me to anger qnd exchange of vile words. I have decided no more ewars. Make una leave me alone.
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by delishpot: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2019
philip0906:

You need help bia.tch...Just don’t come on a faceless forum and spill to the world that you’re a product rape by your replies and posts...Do well to avoid been raped by “Nigerian men” so you won’t produce another set of bastards like you are

Hope your vex Don finish o.. I just say make I Greet (mention) you today to ask if you still dey vex.
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by philip0906(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2019
delishpot:

Hope your vex Don finish o.. I just say make I Greet (mention) you today to ask if you still dey vex.
Nah...I ain't vexed. Just noticed your posts follow similar pattern- "Hate against men" and called you out.
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by delishpot: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2019
philip0906:

Nah...I ain't vexed. Just noticed your posts follow similar pattern- "Hate against men" and called you out.

Good good, no vex you hear. I call out men and women depending on what I notice. Tell me, if it was women doing these sexual crimes wouldn't the men folk have started singing against Naija females by now? There are tons of posts from men about women sins, but I have hardly seen men posting and lamenting the high rate of rape going on in our society today. It is hushed or swept under the carpet. Victims are mocked and of course the product of that encounter called bbastard children of rapists. Forced to be punished for the crimes they did not commit for the rest of their lives. Imagine Helen Paul now mocked by some cos she admitted the way she was conceived. That is a no no. Men need to wakeup and caution other men. Rape should not be taken lightly. I am passio ate to see a Nigeria where rape is considered a huge crime and victims embraced rather than pushed away and hidden.
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by philip0906(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2019
delishpot:

Good good, no vex you hear. I call out men and women depending on what I notice. Tell me, if it was women doing these sexual crimes wouldn't the men folk have started singing against Naija females by now? There are tons of posts from men about women sins, but I have hardly seen men posting and lamenting the high rate of rape going on in our society today. It is hushed or swept under the carpet. Victims are mocked and of course the product of that encounter called bbastard children of rapists. Forced to be punished for the crimes they did not commit for the rest of their lives. Imagine Helen Paul now mocked by some cos she admitted the way she was conceived. That is a no no. Men need to wakeup and caution other men. Rape should not be taken lightly. I am passio ate to see a Nigeria where rape is considered a huge crime and victims embraced rather than pushed away and hidden.
It’s all good...Rape is a serious crime that should never be swept under the carpet but you have to understand that just like everything in Nigeria where things aren’t working, it will always look like rape is been condoned...But Nigeria is a banana republic where fraud, crime,corruption and all sorts of vices are not seen as big deal.
Good thing is people are coming out now, even on this Nairaland we have read and seen a number of cases where rapists were beaten to pulp by MEN and handed over to police. Gradually society is speaking out but we still have a long way to go before rape like every other crime will be truly treated as a crime

1 Like

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by Truthsbitter: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2019
Tragic...God save the innocent.
Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by delishpot: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
philip0906:

It’s all good...Rape is a serious crime that should never be swept under the carpet but you have to understand that just like everything in Nigeria where things aren’t working, it will always look like rape is been condoned...But Nigeria is a banana republic where fraud, crime,corruption and all sorts of vices are not seen as big deal.
Good thing is people are coming out now, even on this Nairaland we have read and seen a number of cases where rapists were beaten to pulp by MEN and handed over to police. Gradually society is speaking out but we still have a long way to go before rape like every other crime will be truly treated as a crime

Well said. All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
lonelydora:

Ugwu Achara Nsukka. And you?

Okay. I'm an ezike-oban

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Muhammad Saad al-Beshi Who Beheaded Nigerian Woman In Saudi Arabia / Pastor Killed In Nnewi After Vigil, Thrown Into Gutter, Tied With Rope (Photos) / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.