Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal (3850 Views)

Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. / Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal / Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by Wisfem: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Every one of you posting this trash here, to support this bastardized blood sucking demon, with stollen mandate by name bughari will be remembered for all time most stupid beings to ever exist. Shameless bastards .
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by archangel1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:
With atiku now adding or planning to assemble Microsoft staffs,mac unique code and other frivolous and mundane things,i predict that he will soon bring up the various opinion polls he won on social media and also predictions by the economist and thisday.i also see him pointing before the tribunal the large crowd at his campaign venue as another piece of evidence.
Ubdavis
Ubenedictus
Kahal
Midolian
Mobilityexpress
Metaphysical
Oshigun
Fairfora
Wirinet
Corrinthians
Caseless
Seunmsg
Jaxxy
Blesoh
Kenturkey
Tuniski

you a product of a rear hole!
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 12:00am On Apr 24, 2019
archangel1:

you a product of a rear hole!
You are a dustbin product.
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by MobilityExpress: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2019
Atiku is a very rich man that has money to waste, so let him waste it. But I seriously doubt he has enough evidence to nullify the elections results in his favor. By the time he continues, some of the evidences he will present will even indict him too. Because truth be told, both parties APC and PDP rigged but the best rigger won. But lawyers must eat and buy land in Wuse, so let Atiku continue this case to conclusion grin
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by nwadiuko1(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers / Sunday Igboho Releases Video Dancing In His House Amid DSS' Arrest Threat (video / Soldiers Of The Nigerian Army Are Presently Raiding Oyo Town In Oyo State In A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.