Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,806 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal (3847 Views)

Atiku's Next Move To Clinch The Presidency. / Peter Obi Tenders Results Of 8 More States In Evidence At The Tribunal / Wike’s Revenge, Atiku’s Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
With atiku now adding or planning to assemble Microsoft staffs,mac unique code and other frivolous and mundane things,i predict that he will soon bring up the various opinion polls he won on social media and also predictions by the economist and thisday.i also see him pointing before the tribunal the large crowd at his campaign venue as another piece of evidence.
Ubdavis
Ubenedictus
Kahal
Midolian
Mobilityexpress
Metaphysical
Oshigun
Fairfora
Wirinet
Corrinthians
Caseless
Seunmsg
Jaxxy
Blesoh
Kenturkey
Tuniski

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by jaybanfa(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
What is this one saying?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
jaybanfa:
What is this one saying?
Read again and be de-atikulated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by silibaba: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
garfield1:

Read again and be de-atikulated

Jobless fool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by myola(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
I'm not sorry to say this: there is no way you people defend Buhari and APC without sounding stupid, even the so called learned legal teams.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
silibaba:

Jobless fool
Your parents? Your name embodies you.
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
myola:
I'm not sorry to say this: there is no way you people defend Buhari and APC without sounding stupid, even the so called learned legal teams.
You that defend Atiku,you sound worse
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by jom28gy(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
by the time, apc and buhari,government will buharia you by that time you will no longer be de-atikulated but atikulated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
jom28gy:
by the time, apc and buhari,government will buharia you by that time you will no longer be de-atikulated but atikulated

so you are still shouting atikulated when election is over..may the gods help your wake up from illusions and fantasies to see reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
jom28gy:
Almost all atikulooted fans have been buharified.but why are you still bitter? Why cant you guys cope well with defeats
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

so you are still shouting atikulated when election is over..may the gods help your wake up from illusions and fantasies to see reality
My bros abi sister,i tire oh.
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
How do you call a delicate information from a secure INEC server mundane?

Are you of the opinion a N223bn election has no digital backup?

Meet Atiku in court simple, no point running round in circles.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by udemzyudex(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
After Easter shayo, this is all your brain can come up with huh?

Guy you need to relax and leave Atiku alone.
Are you one of the judge in the tribunal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by udemzyudex(m): 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
Esseite:

Exactly, meet him in court.
Some will say he want to waste money, ehn lawyers too must chop bla bla.

Is it their money? Is it now a crime to go to court? Is he the first person that will take an election case to the tribunal?

What's the fuse all about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said the alleged admission by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, presiding officers in Borno and Yobe states that they transmitted the result of the February 23 Presidential election to the server of the commission is a vindication of the stand of the party and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar that the polls were rigged in favour of President Muhammadu Buhari.

This is even as the party insists that more confessions are imminent, noting that the wheel of justice will turn the tide in favour of the former Vice President.

In a chat with our correspondent, Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the party, Diran Odeyemi said Nigerians voted overwhelmingly for Atiku at the polls even as he accused INEC of manipulating the results in favour of the President Buhari.

He said: “Nigerians should wait for more exposure of how INEC won the election for Buhari. Unfortunately for them, Atiku and indeed PDP were more than prepared for the election.

“While we were campaigning moving from one state to the other, APC and INEC were planning how to rig the election knowing full well that Nigerians had rejected them. “Evidence that APC were going to lose were reflected in the empty crowd at their campaign venues.

In anticipation of the fact that they were going to rig, PDP did the needful of policing the election thoroughly and the result of our diligent monitoring are what we will produce as evidences at the Tribunal. Our hope is in the judiciary and we believe that Atiku Abubakar’s mandate will be restored very soon.”

Atiku is currently challenging the declaration of Buhari as winner of the polls, insisting that results he obtained from INEC server showed that he won the election.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/presiding-officers-admission-were-vindicated-pdp
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said the alleged admission by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, presiding officers in Borno and Yobe states that they transmitted the result of the February 23 Presidential election to the server of the commission is a vindication of the stand of the party and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar that the polls were rigged in favour of President Muhammadu Buhari.

This is even as the party insists that more confessions are imminent, noting that the wheel of justice will turn the tide in favour of the former Vice President.

In a chat with our correspondent, Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the party, Diran Odeyemi said Nigerians voted overwhelmingly for Atiku at the polls even as he accused INEC of manipulating the results in favour of the President Buhari.

He said: “Nigerians should wait for more exposure of how INEC won the election for Buhari. Unfortunately for them, Atiku and indeed PDP were more than prepared for the election.

“While we were campaigning moving from one state to the other, APC and INEC were planning how to rig the election knowing full well that Nigerians had rejected them. “Evidence that APC were going to lose were reflected in the empty crowd at their campaign venues.

In anticipation of the fact that they were going to rig, PDP did the needful of policing the election thoroughly and the result of our diligent monitoring are what we will produce as evidences at the Tribunal. Our hope is in the judiciary and we believe that Atiku Abubakar’s mandate will be restored very soon.”

Atiku is currently challenging the declaration of Buhari as winner of the polls, insisting that results he obtained from INEC server showed that he won the election.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/presiding-officers-admission-were-vindicated-pdp
Seems i will soon be vindicated.they are now using campaign crowd size as an evidence of their victory.what a childish statement.they will soon include it in their petition.apc may be bad but we are better than pdp
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by HisSexcellency(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Is this supposed to be a consolation or wailing thread undecided
What is the essense of this thread

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by Xander85: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
HisSexcellency:

Hard to tell!
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by billante(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
So obvious op is jittery of impending defeat at the tribunal.

Its not the end of the world if PDP gets back to power, they are still fellow Nigerians like you and I

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by richidinho(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:

Seems i will soon be vindicated.they are now using campaign crowd size as an evidence of their victory.what a childish statement.they will soon include it in their petition.apc may be bad but we are better than pdp

so you now help the supposed dead party according to omenka to broadcast their world press conference, wonderment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
HisSexcellency:
It is a thread to mock pdp and expose their folly
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
billante:
So obvious op is jittery of impending defeat at the tribunal.

Its not the end of the world if PDP gets back to power, they are still fellow Nigerians like you and I
Actually,you should join hands and support buhari and absndon atiku the crook.pdp must never rule again
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by billante(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:

Actually,you should join hands and support buhari and absndon atiku the crook.pdp must never rule again

Give me one sensible reason to because I have not yet seen a reason to.

And don't bring up a reason that will annoy me

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by Mace0lane: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Coming from dead brain that believe a thief who ruined their destiny for 8 year should be allowed to reloot their souls n that of his generation yet unborn I will pass.

May affliction not arise a second time, it should stay in your household n that of your friends.

myola:

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by Mace0lane: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
So long your fathers don’t come back wailing after Atiku lose again at the court

Esseite:

udemzyudex:

Exactly, meet him in court.
Some will say he want to waste money, ehn lawyers too must chop bla bla.

Is it their money? Is it now a crime to go to court? Is he the first person that will take an election case to the tribunal?

What's the fuse all about?
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by udemzyudex(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mace0lane:
So long your fathers don’t come back wailing after Atiku lose again at the court

Tell that to ur useless brain dead father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by MXrep: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
I smell fear
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
billante:

Give me a little time
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by garfield1: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
billante:

A little time will suffice then
Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by isaacola57: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:

are the people in apc not the same ppl from pdp..? I tire for Nigerians o

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by nwadiuko1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Esseite:

supporting a particular political party is quite understandable, but being dumb and stupid in the course of supporting the political party is what i dont understand..........

if you check well the guy saying all these things is from an average or below average home.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal by moderatedguy: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
garfield1:
With atiku now adding or planning to assemble Microsoft staffs,mac unique code and other frivolous and mundane things,i predict that he will soon bring up the various opinion polls he won on social media and also predictions by the economist and thisday.i also see him pointing before the tribunal the large crowd at his campaign venue as another piece of evidence.
Ubdavis
Ubenedictus
Kahal
Midolian
Mobilityexpress
Metaphysical
Oshigun
Fairfora
Wirinet
Corrinthians
Caseless
Seunmsg
Jaxxy
Blesoh
Kenturkey
Tuniski
fufu full this one brain

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Bowed As He Greets Yemi Osinbajo-photo / These Photos Of Nyesom Wike And Ganduje Today At Kano Would Make You Rethink / If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.