Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Just One Reason Why You Should Not Smoke Indian Hemp - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Just One Reason Why You Should Not Smoke Indian Hemp (441 Views)

Why The Stigmatisation Of Women Who Smoke? / Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just One Reason Why You Should Not Smoke Indian Hemp by pointblank247(m): 12:49am On Apr 22, 2019
It is economic sabotage for you as a Nigerian to leave Nigerian hemp and smoke Indian hemp. Abeg if you are a Nigerian, smoke Oshogbo hemp,etc and help our economy
Re: Just One Reason Why You Should Not Smoke Indian Hemp by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 22, 2019
pointblank247:
It is economic sabotage for you as a Nigerian to leave Nigerian hemp and smoke Indian hemp. Abeg if you are a Nigerian, smoke Oshogbo hemp,etc and help our economy

the first day I tried it I felt there was an animal struggling to come from my stomach, it was so surreal I held my stomach tightly so the animal won't teat my flesh. I was telling the girl that gave it to me to take me to hospitall
Re: Just One Reason Why You Should Not Smoke Indian Hemp by Toosure70: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Good write up, I will talk to buhari to make you economics minister. call me
Re: Just One Reason Why You Should Not Smoke Indian Hemp by pointblank247(m): 9:17am On Apr 26, 2019
candlewax:

the first day I tried it I felt there was an animal struggling to come from my stomach, it was so surreal I held my stomach tightly so the animal won't teat my flesh. I was telling the girl that gave it to me to take me to hospitall
lol

(1) (Reply)

. / Webroot.com/safe / Ecobank Sustainability Campaign: Collects 1.5M Plastic Bottles from Lagos Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.