Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation (689 Views)

African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. / Bomb Shell As Pope Francis Says Genesis Account Of Creation Is False / Complete Story Of Creation: When did god create hell fire ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2010
This will be my final part on the series.  In this part I will touch briefly on both Abraham and Moses. 

I'd love to discuss Exodus but it will lead to unecessary confrontation on this forum. The mysteries in Exodus is far more interesting and revealing than anywhere else in the Bible.  For example, an ALTAR is a SHRINE and Bible talks about sprinkling the blood of the lamb offering around the altar. At one point the congregation was rubbed with the blood of an offering.  After they were admonished for worshipping a gold calf, they were then commanded to get goat's hair, badger's hair, . . . . hold on, Badger's hair?  Yes, Badger's hair!  lol! 

Anyway. . . we will not de-mystify Exodus, at least not here on this forum. 

GENESIS Chapter 11

027: Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot.
028: And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in U r of the Chaldees.
029: And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.
030: But Sarai was barren; she had no child.
031: And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from U r of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.
032: And the days of Terah were two hundred and five years: and Terah died in Haran.

. . . . . U r of the Chaldees will fall in the location of what is today UAE or Kuwait.  Long before Abraham was born the mightiness of Nimrod had spread and people were dispersed into different regions with different languages and racial appearance.  At the time of Abraham's birth, U r was under the rule of Babylon but their language was Akkad (Agade).  Akkad or Agade was one of the towns Nimrod founded under his kingdom.  In the second part I explained that the branch of Ham (Hamitic) went into priesthood.  What was in the tower that Nimrod erected?  It's what is called a zigurrat. 

A zigurrat  is a 7 stories structure, representing 7 planetary deities as mediators between heaven and earth.  At the top of the zigurrat will be an altar and a pentahedron.  This was the root for the obelisk that eventually found its way to Egypt.  (If it did not make sense when I first mentioned this structure in the second part, Go back to Genesis chapter 8 and re-read verses 1 to 14 backward and you should now find it easy to understand)

So in essence, Nimrod was a GOD worshipper and he believed in the essence of the 7 days creation.  Then why would GOD be angry with him?  HE was not angry with him.  Nimrod had exercised EGO (willful ambition) to do what he did and GOD disapproved.  Upon their spread abroad, the people had taken this belief system in the power of GOD and the seven planetary deities and turned it around into gods worshipping.  They departed from GOD and the doctrines laid down by Nimrod.  This was the situation in U r at the time of Terah, Abraham's father.  As his family grew, he saw it fit to emigrate and raise his children in a community of fellow believers and this was the reason for his uproot from U r. 

He went to Haran (another of Nimrod's cities).  By the time Abraham was grown, Haran had been corrupted as well. GOD saw holiness in Abraham and his faith and so HE intervened.

001: Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee:

. . . . Where was this land? 

002: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
003: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
004: So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.
005: And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.
006: And Abram passed through the land unto the place of Sichem, unto the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land.

. . . . .The Hamitic branch were now the land owners in all of the areas bordering Tigris and Euphrates on the East, The Persian Gulf  and The Gulf of Aden to the South, The Red Sea to the West and The Mediterranean to the North.  The children of Canaan, cursed by Noah, founded Jebusite, Hittite, Girgasite. . . . and so on.   

The Jephatic branch occupy Eastward from the Hamitic - in what would place them in the Indo-European areas. They started The Mesopotamian Empire and The Mongols and The Ottoman.

The Shemitic branch were wanderers and had no settled land but co-inhabited between the two other branches.

. . . . . Abraham was led West from Haran by GOD.

007: And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.
008: And he removed from thence unto a mountain on the east of Bethel, and pitched his tent, having Bethel on the west, and Hai on the east: and there he builded an altar unto the LORD, and called upon the name of the LORD.
009: And Abram journeyed, going on still toward the south.
010: And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there; for the famine was grievous in the land.

. . . . We see that another Hamitic branch - Mizraim - is settled on the Nile. 

If you trace Abraham's life journey from childhood in U r to when he entered Egypt it will follow the trail of the fertile crescent - the four Rivers out of Eden.

What does this mean?

In a lot of ways both Judaism and Christianity have Islam to thank for their survival.  You wouldn't appreciate this statement untill you study Islam and understand its rituals.  When you read the Bible (both OT and NT) and find something in there confusing or contradictory. . . pick up a Quran and read where it talks on that same issue and you will get clarity. 

Does anyone know what the Star of David stand for?   Beside, does anyone know what the crescent and star symbol of Islam stand for?
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by madlady(f): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
My mother said the STAR OF DAVID represents god's rule in all directions undecided.
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2010
Do you mean gods as in deities. . . . .or is that a typo and you meant to say GOD as in creator?

I dont know if you are yoruba and understand what Ashe mean. There is no word in any foreign language to fully convey the meaning of Ashe.

The star is an Ashe. Your mom is correct that it represents GOD's (. . . .assuming) domination in all directions.
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by madlady(f): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
Typo typo, big typo embarassed embarassed embarassed.

God's rule  in all directions.
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2010
Lmao!
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by madlady(f): 6:09am On Sep 18, 2010
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2010
Does anyone know what the Star of David stand for? Beside, does anyone know what the crescent and star symbol of Islam stand for?

It is called Star of David as a commemoration to immortalize Prophet David's name (May Peace Be Upon Him). Some also call it Zion. The Star is Jerusalem.

All the Prophets of GOD without exception have sojourned in Jerusalem, including Prophet Mohammed (May Peace and Blessings of Allah Be On Him). In fact, before he captured Meccah from idol worshippers, GOD cammonaded him to face Jerusalem as Ka'ba and thats where all muslims faced to pray.
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by kolaoloye(m): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

It is called Star of David as a commemoration to immortalize Prophet David's name (May Peace Be Upon Him). Some also call it Zion. The Star is Jerusalem.

All the Prophets of GOD without exception have sojourned in Jerusalem, including Prophet Mohammed (May Peace and Blessings of Allah Be On Him). In fact, before he captured Meccah from idol worshippers, GOD cammonaded him to face Jerusalem as Ka'ba and thats where all muslims faced to pray.

Were you there?
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
Kola,

No I was not. I am not relaying witness accounts.

People come in and quote scriptures and shout all day about what the Bible say or the Quran say but never tie the sayings to the realities of daily life. On the opposite side of that, atheists also come in and counter and attack the quoters but never laying their own proof for how the absense of a higher authority truly relate with daily life experience. What does it benefit anyone to hear about GOD say this or that and they don't know how to apply that saying to resolve a family issue or a personal turmoil?

We need a change. I am acting as a change agent by sharing not just the sayings but the underlying meanings and rituals. I hope you find some new knowledge in what I'm narrating in these series. For every one mystery I explain, there are about five additional interpretations I held back. Simply because spiritual awareness is good for the soul but applied wrongly it is just as damaging.

I dont know it all, I am a student like yourself but belief in GOD is both faith and work and what I am doing is putting my faith to work in a communal setting.

What are you doing?
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
. . . Continuuing from my last post on topic.

In a discussion with couple of Muslim friends on the symbols and rituals of religion we were wondering what would the Christian faith use if Jesus (PBUH) had not be crucified. The opinions were varied - "three stars" signifying the prophecy of the wise men; "the orb matrix" signifying his gift for performing miracles; "a star" signifying his birth place. . . . and on and on we went. The "star" or "stars" was a favorite. How about Islam, what does its symbol stand for?

Many Muslims will tell you that "the moon crescent and the star" symbolises the holy month of Ramadhan in which the Quran revelation was given to Mohammed (PBUH). But if that is so it would be a direct conflict of interest and contradiction with the primary doctrine against worshipping anyone or any image and particularly that no image worship is allowed in the Mosque. Because in Islam heavenly bodies are classified as living bodies this interpretation will mean worshipping living objects. . . . similar to pastoral customs of using the moon cycle to forecast weather, hunting, planting and other things.

In actuality the "crescent" follow the path of GOD's lead as HE took Abraham from U r to Egypt. The "star" is of course Jerusalem.

There is another dimension to this mystery and I think it's time I unveil it and connect the dots between The Crescent, The Star, Eden and The Four Rivers flowing out of it as well as the Heaven and Earth. Due to the fact that we are in a public domain I will not lift any veil on this mystery beyond what I'm about tell you.

The Star is also called Eden or Jerusalem
The Crescent is also called Fertile Crescent
The Four Rivers are also called Life Source and they issue out of Eden
The Heaven and Earth is also called Cosmos or Matrix or Womb or Cavity

The Eden = Heart
The Fertile Crescent = The Lungs in its embrace 'round the Heart
The Four Rivers = Four Valve streams regulating blood in and out of the Heart
The Womb = The enclosure of the Rib cage (Eve was created from it) and the diaphgram with its fluids.

Like I said, this is a dimension on the mystery and at this point I dont need to say anything further on it. Everywhere you look there is the face of GOD.

May GOD enlighten us all!
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2010
In the beginning of this series I said I would be brief on the story of Abraham and Moses. 

GOD led Abraham into Egypt and he lived there for a while.  On his way to Egypt he stayed briefly in Canaanite where GOD told him of a future event in which that whole land of people will be replaced by his seeds. 

Contrary to popular belief, Hebrew was not originally a Jewish language. The Jews spoke Aramaic.  This is significant! 

Anyway, Abraham came out of Egypt rich.  He came out with Lot, his nephew and they agreed to part ways over the land.  Abraham returned to Canaanite.  In that land his substance grew and he became a family man with two seeds of historical magnitude - Ishmael and Isaac. 

From these two seeds we have what evolved into the three monotheistic religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. 

Now what sense should we make out of all these?  How do we apply the mystery of this message to pragmatic needs in our daily lives?

The first part of the series dealt with the SELF.

The second part of the series dealt with the SELF and OTHERS

This third part is dealing with SELF - OTHERS and the DYNAMICS OF INTER-PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS.

The function of religion in the society is to congregate people and bring capacity where the sum of the total is more dynamic and rewarding than the individual parts.  This is achieved through inter - personal relations. 

I will share more on this later for direct link with its impact in business, family and friendship relations.
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by poweredcom(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2010
grin

That good but i hope you know Moses and Jesus was never white
pls read
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517287.0.html#msg6795174
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by Mudley313: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
poweredcom:

grin

That good but i hope you know Moses and Jesus was never white
pls read
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517287.0.html#msg6795174

^^^nigga stop spamming the religion section with your retarded ideologies
Re: Third Part - The Mystery Of Creation by NegroNtns(m): 8:30pm On Sep 22, 2010
There are three aspects to cover here:

1) SELF; (2) OTHERS; (3) RELATIONSHIP

If you all recall in an earlier post in the second part of the series I touched briefly on the ritual of Islamic prayer and connected the postures with EGO (I AM); HUMILITY (YOU ARE); SUBMISSION (GOD IS). The SUBMISSION part is also called WORSHIP. I mentioned that the ritual is completed in a reconciliation of the SPIRIT to MATTER. This is from a theological standpoint.

Let me give you two other standpoints or dimensions of this same principle. First the biological and then the esoterical.

Our bodies is a material form and has peculiar characteristics that make its adaptation to the harsh elements of the environment possible. The body is both a structural and functional unit. It performs astounding number of functions beginning with the cells, the tissues, the organs, the systems - circulatory, respiratory, reproductive, digestive, nervous, etc, Individually, and acting alone, each is insignificant; but relating together as a large organized unit they integrate the body into a state of balance and well being (homeostasis). If the body fails to maintain this balance then its ability to withstand the realities of its environment is threatened. Therefore it can be said that the sole purpose of the body is to achieve one supreme function. . . .that of SURVIVAL!

In an esoterical sense, the same principle that we just see in both theological and biological state exist for the energy points, or what is commonly called CHAKRAS.

I told someone that the eye is a spirit, that the tongue is a spirit. . .and I was called a soothsayer behind it. May GOD remove the darkness in our soul and fill it with abundant light.

Here are the 7 energy points:

1. The crown of the head - SPIRIT
2. The center of the forehead - THIRD EYE or ILLUMINATION
3. The throat - AUTHORITY or COMMAND
4. The heart - LIFE or LOVE
5. The solar plexus - WILL POWER
6. The sacral - APPETITTE
7. The base or root of the spine - REPRODUCTION or SURVIVAL.

In practical way the numbering is actually in reverse of the way I gave it, so that SURVIVAL is 1 and SPIRIT is 7.

. . .it does not matter where you turn, everywhere there is the face of GOD. GOD has no history! Nonetheless, theological proofs alone cannot explain GOD. HE is everywhere we look. . . . and mankind, in our insatiable desire to grasp at the divine truth, we continue to discover new breakthroughs and make advances in the most unimaginable places and in which, invariably, the authority of GOD refreshingly manifests itself to us.
The sad part is even in those moments of "eureka", mankind will still refuse to bow to the Most Magnificent Authority, the Creator-In-Chief. He on whose orders the custodians of tranformative forces are commanded to descend and whisper to the hearts of mankind the illuminating secrets of a new world order and a new way forward.

We must live as if we see HIM face to face.

(1) (Reply)

Would I Have Been Forgiven?please Help / The Alpha And The Omega / Power Prayer Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.