|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,638,216 members, 6,172,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 February 2021 at 01:31 PM
|African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2015|
Table of Contents
The creation of our earth and the universe; the b8m Original People; 1b8m(1 billion and 8 million)
the society of the Black Nation; the cycle of self-forgetfulness
2 Introduction to Level 1
3 Introduction to Physics/Astronomy
4 The Solar System and the Atom
5 The Universe
6 The Separation Distance of Stars and Atoms
7 The Size of the Earth, the Size of the Universe
8 The Creation of the Universe
9 The Society of the Black Nation
10 The Mystery of Twin Flames
11 The Lifespan of Ancient Black people
12 Introduction to Chemistry
13 The First and Second Laws of Magnetic Attraction
The creation of new stars; the seven forms of matter
14 The Expansion of Creator's Mind
The 'contraction' of the universe; the source of natural laws
16 The Causes of Illness
17 The 10-Stage Initiation Process
18 The Final Graduation
The perfection of character; the creation of prototypes
19 Test Questions and Answers
20 The Holy Trinity
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
The Mother, the Daughter, and the Cosmic Life
21 The True Teachings of Jesus
The seven lessons
22 Introduction to Mathematics
23 Seven (7), the Number of Completion
24 Twelve (12), the Number of Tribes
25 The Seven Fundamental Numbers
The most exalted number
27 The Creation of Time
28 The Seven Tiers of Suns
29 The First Appearance of Light
The settling of new earths
Spiritual and biological ancestry
The ancient and modern forms of ascension; the new heavens of Yahweh
33 The True Israelites, the Chosen People of Yahweh
34 The True and Full Name of Yahweh
35 The Rapture
36 The Ego "...Unless They Are Born Again"
37 More Questions[/b]
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2015|
Let us with respect bring up our arguements. This is made to awaken us. Nobody is forced to believe in this, but rather to keep an open mind. I am not the author of this book, however, the author of this book has given every black man and blackwoman on planet earth the freedom and the access to discuss this very important information about ourselves. let us keep up in discussion to develop our psyche. YOU'RE WELCOME ON THE TREAD!
PLEASE DO NOT BE RUDE!
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2015|
Our earth and solar system were created 78 trillion years ago. As soon as the earth was ready, 144,000 ancestors came from another star system, the star called Sirius that was worshipped by the ancient Egyptians. They inhabited the earth after preparing it by seeding it with plant and animal life. After about 7,000 years since their arrival, their population increased from 144,000 to one billion eight million (1b8m).
2. This number, 1b8m, is the most sacred number in creation. It is the total number of original people who inhabited the first earth of our universe countless trillions of years ago. Thus every earth inhabited thereafter keeps this number as their final and stable population. It was determined to be the ideal number of people that can inhabit a planet the size of earth in complete comfort, without imposing on each other or on the natural resources, as well as on the animals and plants. That enables complete freedom of movement for all life on the planet, and this is essential for peace, prosperity, and spiritual growth (the gaining of knowledge).
3. The reason why the number is specifically 1b8m is described in the mathematics section of BlackRoots Science.
4. The first earth mentioned above, was created by the b8m original Gods from the stars of the previous universe. They had existed in that previous universe, toward its end, along with trillions upon countless trillions of other people, in a state of mind called divine unity, or the oneness of God. It is a state of mind where all the people in the universe unite as one. This One is God in truth, not the 'spirit' God of modern religions.
5. When the trillions upon trillions of people at the end of the previous universe were united as one, they experienced an indescribable expansion of their minds, which were as one mind. It expanded to such an extent that it not only circumscribed their entire universe, but exceeded its boundaries by an immeasurable extent. The One Mind, or God, became so large that the previous universe could no longer contain him/her. He/she felt a need for a larger universe in which the experience of life would continue. The trillions upon trillions of people, still united as one, then decided to abandon that universe. They consciously left their perfected bodies and rose in mind far above the universe. They then looked down on it and saw it as a small sphere, the way our earth looks when seen from high above in space.
6. Now, the mind is always attached to the body. There is no such thing as a mind without a body, as so-called 'spiritualists' would like us to believe. The mind can extend beyond the outer reaches of space, even expand infinitely, but a magnetic attraction always attaches it to the physical body. The magnetic attraction dissipates at death, and the mind and individual personality, or soul, then ascends. I will discuss ascension at a later time.
7. The unified mind of the people, who were as One Person, was so immense that the stars appeared to be the size of atoms. As this Person was contemplating the universal sphere, he/she saw that it was adequate for habitation as a new earth, with all the stars being its atoms. He/she made one billion eight million new bodies corresponding to the size of the new earth, using some of its substance (the stars/atoms). Then he/she disconnected the magnetic connection to the old bodies and left them in the old universe. The 1b8m Gods then descended upon the new earth into the new bodies and became the first inhabitants.
8. The matter of every star and planet in the universe is created in seven forms. In modern words these are magnetism, electricity, light, ether, gases, liquids, and solids. The fourth substance, ether, is the central supporting substance of the other six. It is the womb of creation called space. It is black in color, as one can see by looking out into space at night. This absolute blackness called space not only supports the other substances, but it also gives individual color to all objects because the color black contains all other colors in itself. Hence when the b8m original Gods made themselves new bodies, they covered them in skin whose color is black, getting it directly from the ether. Because the Gods create all plants and animals from their own bodies, they need to have all colors stored in a single color in their creative germ, which is called the dark dominant germ or gene, the source of what modern people call melanin.
9. Upon arriving on the first earth, the One Mind of God incarnated instantly in 1b8m bodies, as already said. Half of them (504,000,000) were female and the other half were male. Each pair of male/female Gods are called soul mates. They always create in soul mate pairs, even when in large groups, because all creation has a male/female or negative/positive principle (negative is not used in a derogatory sense, but as the complement of positive). The b8m original people then proceeded to instantly create perfect plants and animals, called the original totems, from which all evolutionary life forms evolved. They also proceeded to create new stars and planets around the first earth by condensing part of their expanded mind. After living on that first earth for more than a trillion years, they finalized the plans for the completion of a new, much larger universe. They then gave birth to their descendents, and then passed out of life (ascended). Before passing, they established the society of the Black Nation.
10. They established it by withdrawing from or leaving their divine unity, in which they had existed for over a trillion years. They did this in order to be able to bring new life into the world, new persons who had never existed before, such as you and me. At the same time, in order to ensure the continuity of eternity, these same b8m original Gods continue to incarnate in the new people. They reside in the unconscious part of the person's mind and are called the mind of God, or the divine gift of ancestral memory (or what modern people call the spirit of God). Thus every Black person, even though he or she is born brand new, is simultaneously one of the b8m original Gods. Only the personality is new. The spirit is old, even eternal.
11. The b8m original people all withdrew from the divine unity except 24 people, 12 men and 12 women. They became the Kings and Queens called the 24 Elders, who are really 12 Gods or 12 soul mate couples. The 24 Elders are called the custodians of divine unity.
12. The 12 Gods chose 12 assistants each and called them the 144 Chiefs. The Gods divided the population into 12 tribes of 84 million people. They further divided each tribe into 6 clans, and set 2 Chiefs, a man and a woman, as the heads of each clan. The Chiefs chose 1,000 people each and called them the 144,000 Judges. They sent them in soul mate pairs all over the earth to set the foundations for 72,000 cities. Each couple took about 14,000 people with them to establish their city.
13. This was the basic organization of the Black Nation established by the original Gods on the first earth. When other earths were completed and settlers sent to them, this organization was repeated and remains as the divine form of Kingdom/Queendom on every inhabited earth throughout the universe.
14. The original Gods also established 7 great rituals of initiation to be used by the leaders to elevate all new people to divine unity. God's purpose for creating universe after universe is to increase himself/herself. Every person who completes the seven great rituals becomes full God, exactly like the original people. At that moment of completion, God rediscovers himself/herself anew, as if he/she had never existed before. That is how God renews himself/herself, thus overcoming the stagnancy that would be the case in an eternally all-knowing being who never changes.
15. In addition to the 7 great rituals, the original people also established many other rituals and customs covering every area of science and life. They then initiated the leaders of their descendents into this knowledge before passing. Their initiation rituals have been faithfully transmitted from generation to generation since the beginning.
16. On our earth, this form of divine rule existed uninterrupted for 78 trillion years, until 6,000 years ago, when a certain God decided it was time for all the other Gods (you and me) to experience that part of us contained in what is called the non-creative recessive light germ. He caused the birth of new races of people, the non-Blacks, who would be the vehicles to manifest all that is in that gene.
17. All things, without exception, are contained in God. God will experience all that is contained in him/her. He/she knows all, but has not experienced all. He/she uses the creation for this purpose of experiencing all that is known, including what is called evil. Hence 6,000 years ago, a God by the name of Yahweh, called Yakub in other ancient scripts, was born here on our earth. He together with about 60,000 volunteers who are called the Elohim made the non-Blacks in our image. They made them by suppressing the dominant black gene and slowly unfolding the recessive light gene over a period of seven generations of offspring, or 200 years. This caused the appearance of the first light race, born to Black people. After another 200 years of deliberate and careful breeding, they caused the second light race to appear out of the first. Then 200 years later the third race appeared and finally, 66 years after the appearance of the 3rd race (yellow race) the 4th race (caucasians) appeared. These 60,000 people, Yahweh and the Elohim, thus initiated the modern age and the process that would eventually bring our divine Kingdom to a temporary end.
18. That in brief is the sacred history leading from the first earth to our earth, and to the present situation or cycle called evil, which was preordained to last for 6,000 years.
6 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2015|
Introduction To Level 1
Very interesting read where did you get all this information from?who told you about it and who told the person who told you and etc (as in where did this all originate from?)
2. I was taught the ancient history of our people by the elders of my tribe. They have kept it in safe custody for many thousands of years, and pass it from generation to generation through oral teachings and initiation.
3. I may have missed it, but could you give us some indication of what part of Afrika your information comes from? Some of it is very familiar, other parts are completely foreign and dont seem to coorelate with any indigenous spiritual system in Afrika, of which I am aware. You also spoke of inititiations. To what, by whom, and of what lineage?
4. I'm from the tribe called Batswana. My people live in different regions in southern Africa, in the countries of Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, and Namibia, but mostly in South Africa and Botswana. Our language is called Setswana, or Sechuana. The elders that I mentioned are the custodians of secret knowledge in my tribe. This type of secret dissemination of knowledge exists in many other tribes throughout Africa. It originated, or rather became secret, in ancient Egypt 6,000 years ago. Before then it was taught openly to all Black people starting at childhood.
5. You consider all of Batswana to be one tribe? Are your initiations considered "general rites" which are conveyed among Afrikan community members as they reach certain ages, or are you receiving specialized training as a Dingaka and/or Sagoma?
6. If you serve in one of these two capacities, please tell us how long you have been in training. Its rather exciting to think we have some Afrikan healers or priests from Southern Afrika living in the Americas.
7. Also, if you don't consider it intrusive, please place more environmental context on your information. Tell us what the names of the Creator, Intermediary Gods and Ancestors are within your tradition. What are some of the rituals that are safe for general public to practice. Outside of oral history what are you authorized to share with Afrikans born in west?
8. If you dont mind I want to put a small note on the first page of this post and in the title bar indicating that your spiritual knowledge is from Botswana.
9. Our tribe of Batswana is divided into many smaller clans. I'm from the clan called Bakhatla.
10. I'll briefly outline our initiation system for those who are new to such information. There are three types of initiatory training among my people, as is the case among many Afrikan tribes. The first is 'general rites' as you put it, which youths undergo at about puberty.
11. After that, a handful are selected to be trained as Dingaka (Ngaka - singular; Dingaka - plural). The term, Sangoma, belongs to the Zulu tribe, and is not used among us, but it means the same thing, as you probably know.
12. A second group, much smaller, is then selected at a later stage to be trained as griots. I am a griot - a tribal historian, and not a Ngaka. There are two types of griots. The first is called Moseki, or a 'memorizing' griot, for lack of a better word. Such initiates are trained usually from childhood in certain rites that vastly improve their powers of memory to exceed that of ordinary people. Then they are taught oral history, and memorize it word for word, so they can transmit it to following generations exactly as they received it. The second type of griot is called Motshidi. This word is difficult to translate. But it effectively means 'one who lives with the ancestors'. I am a Motshidi.
13. The central tenet of Afrikan initiation rites is that the lives of our ancestors, the Gods, are still as vibrant today as they were in their time. With this tenet as the foundation, we are trained to access that vibrancy, and transport our minds or spirit to their time.
14. We are guided to travel in spirit until we reach what we call Mojako (the Gate) and receive the blessings of the Gatekeeper. Then we are assigned a Custodian, through whose eyes and mind we see the past. We are thus enabled to research and investigate the lives of our ancestors exactly as if they were living right now. The time we live in in that state we call Ditoro or 'Dreamtime'. It's not related to outside time. In just 3 nights we are able to live a thousand years or more in Ditoro. The experience of Ditoro has a vividness that far exceeds that of modern ordinary experiences. I was taught that our ancestors lived in that type of vivid consciousness as their normal everyday experience prior to 6,000 years ago. Our present minds have been severely 'slowed down', so to speak, due to the deterioration of our bodies, which are inferior to what our ancestors had then.
15. What we discover in that state becomes indelibly etched in our mind. It is just as vivid today in my mind as it was when I completed my first Ditoro 21 years ago.
16. That's a brief overview of the experience. The rites that are actually used to open it up for us, as well as the names of the Guardians, Custodians and Gods we meet are sacred. What little I've told is about as much as I'm allowed to tell.
17. The secrecy in which we are initiated today is only a temporary phenomenon. It started 6,000 years ago to keep certain knowledge from the present rulers of the world. Before then, all black people were taught as a matter of course using the same kind of rites and rituals. We have reached a point in this 6,000-year cycle when the empire of the white man is about to crumble. The secret initiations are about to be re-established as a common teaching method. That's the reason why I've prepared and posted these teachings.
18. WHO TAUGHT THESE ELDERS, WHERE DID THEY GET THEIR KNOWLEDGE? IS THEIR KNOWLEDGE AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMS OUTSIDE OF YOUR POSTS? SHOULD YOU REALLY BE SHARING THIS KNOWLEDGE?
19. BLACK ROOTS SCIENCE IS IT A WAY OF LIFE OR LIKE A RELIGION? OR JUST A FORM OF SCIENCE WHICH IS BASED ON EARTHLY PRINCIPLES AND 1 HEAVEN (SPACE) PRINCIPLES?
20. CAN IT TELL US ABOUT AFTER LIFE, OR THE END OF THE FLESH MAN AND THE BIRTH OF THE SPIRIT MAN? DOES IT EXPLAIN THE SPIRIT AS E=MC2, ENERGY THAT IS NOT DESTROYED JUST CHANGING FORM? CAN IT JUSTIFY HOW SOUL SPIRIT AND BODY WORK IN HARMONY AS ONE?
"Who taught my elders?"
21. They were taught by their own elders. Every generation of my tribe have their own elders. Before they pass on (ascend), they initiate new people to become the custodians of tribal knowledge. This system of education by initiation has been going on in my tribe, as well as 11 other tribes, for 6,000 years.
"Where did they get their knowledge?"
22. Our knowledge was established 6,000 years ago into a coherent system of initiation rites by Yakub, whose real name is Yahweh. He divided the knowledge into 3 compartments. The first - and highest in this age - consists of 360 degrees of knowledge. It is this system in which I am initiated.
23. The second consists of 36 degrees of knowledge. It is upon this system that the mystery temples of ancient Egypt were founded. That knowledge is called the wisdom of the 36 neters.
24. The third and final system consists of 33 degrees of knowledge. Yakub/Yahweh established it for teaching the light-skinned races. In ancient times, the most intelligent of them were recruited from their countries into the Ethiopian empire (including Egypt and the Middle East). They were taught the 33 degrees of knowledge and then sent back to their homelands where they established secret societies. The most predominant still in existence today are the so-called Freemasons. The Rosicrucians and Theosophists are the highest practitioners of the 33 degrees, and from them come the others such as the Templars, White Brotherhood of Light, Illuminati and other light-race secret societies.
"IS THEIR KNOWLEDGE AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMS OUTSIDE OF YOUR POSTS?"
25. Not in the way I've presented it here. I've tried to present what I've been taught in such a way that it may appeal to the largest possible audience of black people. Some of this knowledge can be found in the teachings of Elijah Muhammad. The problem is that many black people are turned off by the Nation of Islam for many varied reasons, most of which have nothing to do with the teachings themselves. So in order to appeal to those black people who have been robbed of Elijah's elevating teachings, I've tried to present the truth in such a way that it does not particularly align with any of the offshoots and various groups formed since his death (...and don't get me wrong - some of them know the truth).
26. My presentation is much more general and comprehensive. It includes our history prior to the creation of our earth, all the way back to the creation of our universe. Later on I'll discuss events that are soon to occur on earth as the present cycle comes to a close. Then I'll go on to discuss what lies beyond this cycle. My goal is to present as comprehensive a version of the truth as is possible to be understood by those who have not yet experienced it first hand through rites and initiations.
27. Thus the short answer to your question is no, there is no published information available of what I've presented here. This is the first time this knowledge has been released publicly.
Which brings me to your 4th question.
"Should I be sharing this knowledge?"
28. Yes. We have reached the end of the present 6,000-year cycle. In fact it ended in 1914. Since then, the light races have been given an extra 100 years to repent and save their souls. The 100-year period of mercy will soon be over. Now is the time, and the elders of all the tribes in Africa and elsewhere have given permission for the information to be released. We are entering a very dangerous time; dangerous for the souls of our people. The light races have instituted racist religions whose sole purpose is to try and stall the spiritual awakening of the black man and woman. They have set up a religious system where the coming of the 'Messiah' must occur according to their definitions. If any other type of 'Messiah' comes, and does not fit their descriptions, they will declare him to be a false 'Messiah' and try to kill him.
29. Well, this is precisely how the devils want it to pan out. Those among them who know the truth know that the so-called 'Messiah' is a black man, the God Yahweh himself and his angels. Therefore they deliberately made the whole world ready to reject him. They'll say, "How can the Messiah be a black man?" All their religions - Christianity, Islam, Judaism and the rest - have prepared the world to expect a white 'Messiah'.
30. The knowledge I share here is crucial to prepare black people for the truth that is soon to manifest. Yahweh, who made this world and its present rulers, is the God of this age. He will soon come in great might and glory to reclaim his own. Those black people who have been deceived by Christianity and white Islam are in danger of rejecting him once they see that he is black.
31. That’s why this truth is being told now. And more will be revealed.
"BLACK ROOTS SCIENCE IS IT A RELIGION..."
32. Blackroots Science is not a religion. It's a reminder to Black people who have forgotten their glorious heritage. Prior to 6,000 years ago, religions did not exist. Black people then lived a natural life.
33. What you call earthly principles, or the laws of nature, were designed by the b8m original people. They are the laws that govern existence in the universe. Black people, as Gods, are not subject to the laws of nature. They are the creators of the laws of nature. All other creatures and beings created by black people, including the light-skinned races, are subject to the laws. We made ourselves subject to these laws only now in this 6,000-year cycle in order to experience what is caused by self-forgetfulness.
34. All of heaven and earth are the creation of Black people. What is called heaven is a mental state; it's not a physical space 'somewhere'. It exists only in the mind. In scriptures such as the bible and the Koran, the word 'heaven' is also used to mean the sky. When it says the Gods appear in the heavens it means they appear in the sky in their spaceships.
35. Einstein’s law of E=MC2 applies only to the physical universe. It does not apply to spirit. It is true that energy cannot be destroyed. That's because energy is a condensation of the mind, and the mind has neither beginning nor end. Therefore energy can be created again and again, without end. And what the black man creates can never be destroyed.
5 Likes 1 Share
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by simplex2: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2015|
Better than watching super story. Would have been at Literature section though.
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2015|
You maybe right. The blackman sees things as a whole and not like fragment like every other races. According to the blackman, religion is mathematics and science. anything outside that, the it is a slave making tool.
it is culture, history , science, and religion of the black people, thus literature section may be weak.
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015|
I want to meet the author of that book. I thought no one could spin high fantasy like Tolkien, but this here wowed me.
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2015|
To your surprise, Lord of the rings is a story from the AKAN tribe of Ghana. whiteman took, put white and some dragons on it, retwisted it, it is part of the plan that when you see the original truth of this, you will or would think is fantasy. so my friend, the devil got you. however, proof what is wrong about it with clear arguements.
The author is not what you need, it is the information he gave that is vital. It is everyone's choice to either have an open mind to study further or to throw it out.
5 Likes 1 Share
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2015|
Introduction to Physics/Astronomy
FROM: The Wise Ones of old, the Teachers of True Science. The Originators of True Civilization.
TO: All who desire a new perspective, and are tired of the old lies, and cannot understand what modern scientists are talking about.
2. Here is an ancient perspective on physics and astronomy, using modern concepts.
3. What is physics?
It is the knowledge of the laws and principles of atoms and electrons.
4. What is astronomy?
It is the knowledge of the laws governing stars and planets.
5. What is the difference between stars and atoms?
Size is the only difference. The laws and principles are the same. Atoms and electrons are miniature stars and planets, and stars and planets are giant atoms and electrons. There is no difference except in size. The movements and revolutions are the same. The orbits are the same. The laws of magnetic attraction and repulsion are the same. Modern scientists want to keep the laws of atomic structure to themselves by cloaking it in a mystery. When I look up in the sky, I see the very same atoms they see in their electron microscopes. God put the stars out there for all to see who cannot afford the million dollar research microscopes, because the stars are what the atoms look like in miniature scale.
The earth and the sun
6. Would you like to stand on an electron? The earth is a giant-size electron. What is the nucleus of an atom?
7. The sun is a giant-sized nucleus. The electrons of every atom orbit around their nucleus exactly the same way the earth and other planets orbit around the sun. If you don't have a multi-billion dollar electron microscope to look at the nucleus, then look at the rising sun, and there is a perfect nucleus. Look at the earth you stand on, and there is a perfect electron.
8. Our solar system is a giant atom. The laws ruling its motions are the same as for an atom. We stand on an electron called the earth, and lo and behold, the electron itself is made of electrons. Is the earth not made of atoms?
Yes it is.
9. And if the earth is an electron, then the electron is made of electrons. If the solar system is an atom, then the atom itself is made of atoms.
10. What is the fundamental particle of matter? It will never be found by instruments because every atom is made of miniature atoms, themselves made of even smaller atoms, to infinity.
11. No wonder modern scientists can never find the smallest particle. They keep discovering smaller and smaller ones as their instruments improve. But we don't need instruments. They'd be handy if we could afford them, but we don't need them. We only need our minds.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2015|
The Solar System and the Atom
We already saw how the solar system perfectly models the atom. The sun is a giant nucleus and the earth is a giant electron, as are the other planets. The solar system is measured to be 7,900 million miles across, as far as the orbit of the planet Pluto. Our earth is measured at only 7,900 miles across. That makes the solar system a million times bigger than the earth.
Let our minds make the obvious connection.
If the earth is the same as an electron, and the solar system is the same as an atom, then we conclude that the proportions must be the same. In other words, the size of the atom compared to the electron must be the same as the size of the solar system compared to the earth.
Solar system is to earth what atom is to electron
Same proportions, same laws, different sizes.
If the solar system is a million times bigger than the earth, then the atom is a million times bigger than the electron.
Is this true?
According to modern measurements, the electron has been measured at about 1/4 trillionth of an inch, and the atom at about 1/4 millionth of an inch across. That gives a proportion of 1 million times, just like it is between the earth and the solar system. This confirms our intuition that the solar system is a giant atom, and the earth is a giant electron, and the sun is the nucleus.
earth ------- electron
+ sun ------- nucleus
= solar system -- atom
The law of creation is: As above, so it is below.
Now our mind has been freed and we can proceed to investigate atoms and electrons by studying our own solar system. We don't need expensive tools. We just need the knowledge that has been available since ancient times, when our Ancestors spent many nights studying the sky. They were looking at stars, but at the same time they were looking at the microscopic particles of matter.
Modern astronomers and physicists separate themselves into two camps. In the ancient days, our Ancestors, as they built great pyramids and other monuments to study and chronicle the movements of the stars, knew that there was no difference between astronomy and physics. By studying astronomy, they learnt all about physics as well, because physics is the study of astronomy on a microscopic scale.
As above, so it is below. That is the law of creation.
Once we have a clear understanding of this law, we can use it to learn about the rest of the universe; how it was created, when it was created, what is its size and duration.
All we need is our minds.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2015|
You see, this is where it begins to get exasperating, and this why I carefully stay away from engaging in debates with people who throw up pseudo-intellectual stuff like this.
You tell me there were 144,000 men who came from some planetary system called Sirius to create or (as you say) 'seed' the earth. You gave some quantitative detail like how they increased in 7,000 years to a population of 1 billion 8 million. In no place did you show by what methods (psychic or scientific) you arrived at this unknown history and these details. Yet you want people who disagree to bring proof as to why it is wrong, with clear arguments? How about YOU bring proof as to why any intelligent person should accept this as anything but the plot for a Tolkienish novel?
I have my own theory sef. Formerly there were two moons orbiting the earth. The Creator then made the first men out of star dust, broke up one of the moons and built a spaceship. The first men rode to earth on that spaceship. And that's how we came to be here. If you disagree with my own theory present proof and make clear arguments explaining why I am wrong.
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015|
You only read the summary. And i appreciate the debate only maturedly and bring in your contributions as you just did about the two moons.
Outside this books, there are other authors (blacks) Elijah Muhammad, Malachi York, Clarence Muhammad, even Noble Drew Ali and some shamans from across Africa.
Elijah Muhammad taught about the moon splitting from the earth 66 trillion years ago by a scientists. Malachi York went further that it was later than that but there were two different occasion when this happened; the first was when niburu (the spaceship planet) broke into the earth breaking the part of the earth which swayed away and in the process, a spaceship accompanying Niburu broke into the present center of the earth forming the sun in the middle earth 600 miles.
I stick with Elijah Muhammad and African roots on this. some of them turned it upside down(it is a very long history). Every movie hollywood made is always based on Black people's culture and history. This is how they systematically steal people's history, or simply trickingly turned it into a joke and if that is in impossible, they turn it in a mystery.
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2015|
If you have ever been far away from city lights, you'll know that when we look at the starry sky on a clear dark night, we see countless stars covering every inch of the sky. But when we look at the sky above the earth, we see a vast emptiness between our earth and the nearest neighboring star.
If we let our mind think about this, we realize that even though the stars seem close to each other far, far up in the sky, they cannot really be that close together. If they were, we would see stars in our own sky above the earth, as close as the moon.
The truth is the nearest star to our sun is about 32 trillion miles away. This tells us all the stars above, even though they seem close to each other, must be separated by about the same distance as well. It's like looking at the lights of a distant city. They seem closely packed together, but when I reach the city, I realize that there is plenty of space between the lights. Looking from a distance gives the illusion that they are close together. The same is true with the stars. Our intuition tells us that if we could travel to one of the many stars above, we would discover that it sits alone in the sky just like our sun, separated from its nearest neighbor by about the same distance of 32 trillion miles.
This begins to give us an idea of the size of the universe. But let us continue with this thought. What can we consider as a model of the universe?
The universe is made of countless solar systems. The earth is made of countless atoms.
Solar systems and atoms are identical differing only in size.
If the universe is made of star systems, which are identical to atoms, and the earth is made of atoms, which are identical to star systems, then the earth must be identical to the universe, only much smaller.
As above, so below.
Our mind concludes that the earth is a mini-universe. Its stars are the atoms that make it up. Here is the full cycle of creation. We start with the electron, then atoms, then the earth and other planets, then the solar system and other star systems, then the universe. That is going from the bottom to the top, the smallest to the largest, the beginning to the end. But a full cycle has the same beginning and end point.
What does our intuition tell us?
It tells us the beginning point, the electron, is the same as the end point, the universe. We have come full circle.
The electron is a mini-earth, the earth is a mini-universe.
As above, so below.
How can we find out the size of the universe? By knowing the size of the earth! How many stars are in the universe? Same number as atoms in the earth. The law of creation is the same.
TO BE CONTINUED TMRW.... DISCUSSION AND CONTRIBUTIONS MAY HOWEVER CONTINUE.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by oyinkel(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2015|
Awesome, if this is fictional, then there is no telling of man's imaginative power,......please, OP leave out the suspense and bring us to your ultimate point.
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by borlarge(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2015|
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015|
When i tell my mates that heaven is not a place but rather is a state of mind which comes from knowing dat u have done no bad deeds or have obtained forgiveness for d bad deeds by saying a few prayers(which is what jesus meant for us), in other words, being at peace with urself, they think i'm crazy. I'm happy there's finally someone who's thinking on the same path as myself
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2015|
The duty of every civilised Men and Women is to civilize the uncivilize; If not, GOD will hold the civilized responsible for the physical death and the mental death of the uncivilized.
You, I, We must continue telling at our free times, it is a duty, not a job like most of our pastors have taken it to be exploiting those who are sincerely seeking knowledge and freedom.
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2015|
I like that word you used "if", This is no fictional, yes it may sound very fine to accept that such a people as black people were this intelligent and not just, but creators? It is however left to each and everyone of us to deduce and conclude what we are as black people.
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2015|
With History, there is a future
With no history, the future can be bleak and very difficult and may be unattainable. That is because history itself starts from a point in time.
With a wrong history- There can never be a future, all that will be there is illusion, miracles and magic and play and eventually rotten away.
TRUE HISTORY IS THE STRONG FOUNDATION UPON WHICH A BLESSED, FUNCTIONAL FUTURE IS BUILT!
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2015|
The Separation Distance of Stars and Atoms
The Stars are separated from each other by about 32 trillion miles, according to modern scientists. We'll use this number to find out by how much the atoms in the earth are separated from each other. The proportion is the same, because the earth is a mini-universe.
Let's look at this again.
2. The Solar System is 7,900 million miles in size. It's separated from it's neighbors by 32 trillion miles. How many Solar Systems would fit in this distance if we could line them up from the sun all the way to the next star? The answer is:
32 trillion miles/7,900 million miles = 4,000.
3 We may call this the proportion of separation. That means 4,000 star systems will fit in the distance separating two stars. How many atoms will fit in the distance separating two atoms?
The same law applies.
As above, so below.
4. It's clear that most of the sky consists of empty space. The distance between any two neighboring stars is so large that it can accommodate 4,000 star systems, and yet there are only two stars in that whole distance. The rest is empty space. We may think of each star system as sitting at the center of a huge bubble of empty space 32 trillion miles across. It's like that with every star system throughout the entire universe, if our intuition is correct that all star systems are separated from each other by about the same distance .
5. The same is true then for the earth and its atoms. Most of the volume of the earth is empty space, because 4,000 atoms can fit in the space between any two atoms.
6. Now we must let our minds be free to think clearly. When we say that most of the volume of the earth is empty space, someone might ask , "Why don't we fall through this empty space?"
7. We can fall through the empty space between stars, but not that between atoms. These are microscopic spaces. The atoms themselves are even more microscopic, being 4,000 times smaller. That's what we mean when we say the earth is mostly empty space. The atoms are so tiny compared to the space between them that they occupy very little of the earth's total volume.
So yes, the earth is made of mostly empty space just like the sky, but no, we cannot fall through.
8. If the stars are separated by 32 trillion miles, by how much are the atoms separated?
The proportion of separation is the same; it's 4,000.
The size of the atom is 1/4 millionth of an inch across. Multiplying this by the proportion of separation , we get:
1/4 millionth inch x 4,000 = 1 thousandth of an inch.
9. Therefore any two atoms are separated by 1 thousandth of an inch, just like any two stars are separated by 32 trillion miles. Now we are closer to finding out the size of the universe. We just have to find out how many atoms make up the earth, and that will tell us how many stars make up the universe.
10. The law of creation has made an earth whose size we can handle and use to understand the universe, whose size we cannot handle so easily.
11. Actually Blackroots, we are 1 light year from the closest star of Alpha Centauri. It is a fairly easy calculation. I remember it from highschool. 1 light year = 60 seconds * 60 minutes * 24 hours * 365.25 days (not sidereal) * 186,000 miles/second = 5.8697136 x 10^12 miles
Thus the earth star (Sol) is 5.86 trillion miles from Alpha Centauri.
12. According to the "Amateur Astronomer's Handbook", on pg 253 "...the nearest star to our sun is 4.33 light years away."
More recently, in the "Oxford Astronomer's Encyclopedia", p10: "Alpha Centauri, the closest naked-eye star to the sun, is 4.4 light years away" . That's 25.8 trillion miles.
Also, p323, "Proxima Centauri is the closest star to the sun, at 4.22 light years away" (This is not a naked-eye star, but can be seen by telescope).
13. These are only 2 stars. Another is the star Altair, located at 16.8 light years away, or the well known star Sirius, at 8.6 light years away, or 49 tril miles. The earth (or our solar system) is surrounded by many thousands more that are a bit farther away.
They all form a canopy, or bubble, so to speak, that completely surrounds our solar system. The ceiling of this bubble may indeed be approximated at 32 trillion miles.
Physicists, Mathematicians and Astronomers in the house with self love, can you please shed more light on this?
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Weah96: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2015|
Tell me more about that initiation brew? Is it similar to Iboga or Ayahuasca? Btw, the solar system isn't really 7900 million miles wide, is it? Where did they obtain that measurement, from the initiation drink?
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2015|
How do you mean? When some black people are initiated into the freemasons' lodges, are they not proud of it? The whiteman's kind of initiation is prestigious right? while this one is what? archaic?
Initiation is not what you think. example of initiation is moving up from one level to the next like, from primary 1 to primary 2. A student went through the intiation process of pry 1 and proceeded to the next level into another initiation process of primary 2.
And as for the details, common, it is not yet the minute.
What is your take on the size of the solar system? considering the fact that the distance between the sun and pluto is 4,600,000,000miles
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2015|
The Size of the Earth, the Size of the Universe
How many atoms make up the earth? We can calculate the volume of the atom, since we know its size, and then calculate the volume of the earth, and divide the second by the first to find the number of atoms. But that would be incorrect because it would ignore most of the insides of the earth, which is mostly empty space, as we already saw. A correct way is to calculate the volume of this empty space, and ignore the volume of the atom, which is much smaller. Remember, the empty space between atoms is 4,000 times larger than the atom itself.
2. Some people who are more mathematically inclined might suggest that we take both the volume of the atom and the empty space and add them together and use that number in our calculation. That would be right, the answer would be absolutely correct. But consider this: The atom is 4,000 times smaller than the space between atoms. If we ignore its size to simplify the calculation, it is exactly like someone saying, "I have $40 in my pocket", when in fact he has $40 and one penny. Ignoring the penny simplifies matters. A penny is 4,000 times less than $40, and can be ignored without affecting the final answer.
3. Similarly, the atom is 4,000 times smaller than the separating space, and its size may be ignored for the sake of simplicity without affecting the final answer.
4. I mention this now in such great detail because we will face this situation time and again when we begin to deal with larger numbers. Although it is possible to make 100% correct calculations, most of the time it's better to make a calculation that is 99% accurate for the sake of simplicity and understanding. Once understanding is reached, anyone can then go back and improve the accuracy of the calculation.
So much for that.
5. The empty space between atoms, as already said, has a size of 1 thousandth of an inch, which we change to miles, and get 16 billionths of a mile. It makes a volume of:
16 billionths x 16 billionths x 16 billionths = 4 trillionths trillionths.
The earth is 7,900 miles across. It makes a volume of:
7,900 x 7,900 x 7,900 = 1/2 trillion.
Dividing the second volume by the first will give us the number of atoms inside the earth.
1/2 trillion/4 trillionths trillionths = 125 billion trillion trillion.
A very large number, to say the least.
Therefore there are 125 billion trillion trillion atoms inside the earth.
6. Now, someone might be wondering about this matter of dividing volumes and not understanding how it gives us the number of atoms.
Let us step aside for a moment and think of a common everyday example.
7. A drop of water dripping out of a faucet is about 1/4 inch across. There's a cup shaped like a ball underneath the faucet, catching the water, or maybe there's a tennis ball there instead, with a small hole in it. A tennis ball is about 4 inches across (maybe smaller). The water drips until it fills the tennis ball. If you come in right at the end of this little experiment of ours, and you see the last drop falling in, and I ask you, "How many drops did it take to fill the ball?", how will you calculate it?
8. You have to use volumes because the water, once the ball is filled, will have the same volume as the tennis ball. If you divide this volume by the volume of one droplet, that will tell you how many drops it took to fill the container. So here goes:
A drop of water is 1/4 inch across. It makes a volume of:
1/4 x 1/4 x 1/4 = 0.015625
A tennis ball is 4 inches across. It makes a volume of:
4 x 4 x 4 = 64
64/0.015625 = 4,096
Therefore there are 4,096 drops of water inside the tennis ball.
9. Now, imagine the drop of water coming out of a tiny syringe needle. Let's say this droplet is only 1 thousandth of an inch across (of course, in reality the droplet is bigger, but you know where I'm going with this).
These droplets coming out of the needle are dripping into a ball as before. A much bigger ball. In fact (surprise, surprise), the ball is exactly 7,900 miles across, the same size as the earth!
10. How many droplets will it take to fill the earth-ball? Here goes again: The droplet is 1 thousandth of an inch across, which is 16 billionths of a mile. It makes a volume of:
16 billionths x 16 billionths x 16 billionths = 4 trillionths trillionths.
The earth-ball is 7,900 miles across. It makes a volume of:
7,900 x 7,900 x 7,900 = 1/2 trillion.
1/2 trillion/ 4 trillionths trillionths = 125 billion trillion trillion.
11. That's how many droplets are inside the earth-ball. The tiny droplet represents the bubble of empty space surrounding a single atom. At the center of this bubble or droplet is the atom itself, 4,000 times smaller than the droplet in size.
12. How many atoms are inside the earth-ball?
Same number as droplets, because there's one atom at the center of each.
13. Hence we conclude again that the total number of atoms inside the earth is 125 billion trillion trillion.
How many stars are in the universe?
14. Sorry man, the earth is not an empty hollow ball like you're saying. It is a big rock with water on top. Your thoughts are nice, but those thoughts are not science.
15. To understand how atoms make up our earth, it's convenient to assume that at the beginning, the earth was a hollow ball. This ball is then filled with atoms. It is these same atoms that form the "rock and water on top", as you put it, as well as the atmosphere. If we take into account the magnetic separation that naturally separates the atoms, as well as the size of the earth, the number of these atoms can be approximated at 125 billion trillion trillion, as shown in the calculations in BRS5.
16. [b] Are you taking the average size of an atom?
As you know depending on the atomic number the amount of protons, therefore electrons, increases. Hydrogen has one electron orbitting the nucleus. In the case of iron(Fe) there are 26 electrons orbiting the nucleus. In theory, the first shell-orbit can only support 2 electrons. The next shell can support 8. Therefore, depending on the atom, you will have space between the first shell and the nucleus and then space between the 1st shell and the 2nd then the 2nd and 3rd and so on. So depending on the atomic number the "size" of an atom can change.
17. Also the volume of the earth would be considered spherical not cubed and therefore governed by the equation:
pi*((R)sqare) instead of ((s)cube) or l*w*h R being half the number you mentioned.
18. The volume of the atom is tricky but would probably measure more accurately if you used the volume of a sphere. From what I remember the electron orbits are very irregular. I think the forces and movements of sub-atomic particles now fall under the theory of quantum mechanics.
Whoops! My bad. I gave the area of a circle.
The volume of a sphere is: 4/3*pi*((R)cube)[/b]
19. Yes, I'm using an average estimate for the atom size. The Carbon atom is given as 6 billionths of an inch, and Carbon has only 6 electrons. It's one of the smaller ones. The size of the electron is very small compared to the gap separating electron orbital circuits, or shells. As you rightly say, the atom sizes will vary greatly. A hundred-electron atom, Fm (Fermium), will be much bigger than either Carbon or Hydrogen. So the sizes will range from less than 1 billionth of an inch to over a thousandth of an inch due to these orbital gaps. The proportion of these gaps is analogous to the distance between planets in our solar system. The earth is only 7,900 miles across; compare that with the gap between earth and mars, which is about 60 million miles. This same proportion separates the electron orbital shells. So you are right about the increasing size of atoms. I took a median, or midway point between a billionth (for the smaller atoms) and a thousandth of an inch (for the larger ones), and came up with about a millionth of an inch.
20. On the second question of the volume of the earth and the atom, I did use the spherical volume formula, which you are right, is 4/3 pi R3. But R, or radius, can be written in terms of diameter. Clearly, as you know, diameter is twice radius, or R=1/2 D. So the formula can be written as
4/3 pi (D/2)3 or 1/6 pi D3.
21. The factor 1/6 pi is common to all spheres, large and small. When dividing the volume of one sphere (earth) by that of another (atom), the common factor cancels out. So I ignored it from the start. The effect is the same as using cubic volumes. I'm sure you'll agree that ignoring common factors from the start greatly simplifies the calculation.
22. As to the irregularities of electron orbits, and their designation to the realm of quantum mechanics, there you raise a very involved issue, but not at all complicated. It is made complicated by those who do not know (or even ignore) the true origin of things. (I think you know the race I'm referring to). I will address this topic in a later BRS.
23. You've mentioned electrons, but why not protons and neutrons? Do protons represent positive energy and electrons negative energy? Do you agree that their are 12 planets in our solar system, like the Sumerian Tablets illustrate?
24. What are called protons and neutrons refer to the makeup of the nucleus. The nucleus of an atom is a sun, literally. The sun is primarily a magnetic, electrical and light body. As with all large bodies in space, it has magnetic poles, a negative and positive pole, or north and south, just like the earth. The polarities of these poles give rise to what are called protons. So a proton is not a particle, or separate body like an electron (which is literally a planet), but simply an effect of the magnetic poles of the sun (nucleus).
25. The substances that make up the sun are under the influence of its magnetic field. This influence/interaction gives rise to another effect that scientists call the neutron. Both the proton and the neutron are the effects of the sun's magnetic field. When they are studied on an electronic scale, these effects give the illusion of actual moving particles, and so modern scientists call them protons and neutrons.
26. On the question of the number of planets:
There are many smaller spheres slightly smaller than Pluto beyond the boundary of our solar system. They cannot be called planets. Occasionally, as the thousands of years pass, some of them enter our solar system and establish temporary orbits long enough to be regarded as planets. They were recorded as such by some ancient astronomers, especially the astronomers of Sumer.
27. After some millennia in these orbits, they are always captured by the larger planets like Jupiter and Saturn to become their moons.
28. So how can you age the earth (the universe) by calculation? How old is it and how much time is it left for its completion?
29. The estimated total number of star systems in the universe is 125 billion trillion trillion, as I described in one of the posts on astronomy/physics. The Gods send 144000 settlers from the first earth every 7000 years to inhabit these star systems, most of which have earth-like planets. This is how our earth was first inhabited 78 trillion years ago by 144,000 of our ancestors who came from another star system. When the entire universe is inhabited by Black people, then the universe will have attained its purpose, and will come to an end and be replaced by a new one. This has been going on without beginning, and will never end. The full age of the universe at that time will be about 875 trillion trillion trillion years.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Horus(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2015|
Do you know about the grafting process for extraction of the melanin from the body to create the Caucasian race?. I think that the grafting happened in the Island of Patmos during 600 years but I dont remember all the details.
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2015|
Yes, It was on the aegean sea on the island of patmos. According to Elijah Muhammad, it took 600 years of 3 stages (200 years, 7 generations of Japanese to 200 years of Chinese and then 200 years of making Caucasians), According to Africanroots, it took 666 years of more than 3 stages (200 years of spanish, latinoes/ancient greeks to 200 years of arabs, persians and very light indians to 200 years of making the mongolians which consists of the japanese, koreans, chinese and from the mongolians 66 years into making the caucasian).
Malachi York used the hair textures and skin colours but did not specify how many years it took(not yet read this in overstanding)
the process is grafting the lighter against the lighter. as we go into this studies, we will findout best.
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2015|
The Creation of the Universe
The here are 125 billion trillion trillion atoms in the earth. How many stars are there in the universe? 125 billion trillion trillion.
2. Same number as atoms in the earth.
As below, so above.
The earth is a model of the universe that God presents to us to enable us to comprehend the universe and its stars. For the earth, the atoms are its stars.
3. How big is the universe?
We can find the answer by asking, how big is the earth? And what is its proportion of size in relation to the atom? In other words, how much bigger than the atom is the earth?
4. The atom is 1/4 millionth of an inch across, which in miles is 4 trillionths. The earth is 7,900 miles across.
The proportion of size is 7,900/4 trillionths = 2,000 trillion.
That means the earth is 2,000 trillion times bigger than the atom.
5. What this tells us, according to the law, is that the universe is 2,000 trillion times bigger than the solar system.
So its size is 2,000 trillion x 7,900 million = 16 trillion trillion.
The universe is 16 trillion trillion miles across and has 125 billion trillion trillion stars.
The earth is 7,900 miles across and has 125 billion trillion trillion atoms.
The creation of the universe
6. We must ignore the lies of modern scientists if we are to discover the truth about the creation of the universe. They say that 4.5 billion years ago there was a huge kaboom.
A big bang.
Our Ancestors never mentioned any bang, big or small.
7. Ignore the bang and consider this:
The law of creation is the law of cycles, which says the end point is the same as the beginning point, and the cycle repeats. A flower starts with a seed and ends with a seed, so that it may start again and continue forever. The cycle starts with the electron and ends with the universe. It ends where it began, so that it may start again and continue, without beginning and without end.
8. If the earth is a mini-universe, is it not intuitive to think that it was a full universe at the beginning? And if the electron is a mini-earth, could it not have been a full earth also? If the universe is made of star systems and star systems are made of atoms, does that not say atoms are the original star systems of the beginning?
9. The present universe originated from the universe of the past, and that one from the one before. There never was a time when a universe did not exist. Just as people are born of people, and flowers come from flowers, so also do universes come from universes. There is no beginning and no end. It has always been, and ever shall be.
10. Our Ancestors teach the story of creation as follows:
Long, long ago the earth was a full-size universe. Its present atoms were the stars of that universe, and they were 125 billion trillion trillion in number, filling space farther than the eye could see, stretching across that universe, which was 16 trillion trillion miles across. Just like every flower grows in its season and reaches full maturity, the universe has its season also, called its duration. At the end it reaches full maturity.
11. When that universe of our Ancestors reached full maturity, it was time for it to give birth to a new universe, to continue the cycle of creation. Just as a flower folds itself into a tiny seed, which later unfolds into a full-fledged flower, so did the previous universe fold into a single earth. God, whose Mind is infinite, and to whom star systems are as atoms in size, gathered all these stars into a single sphere which became our earth. The stars of that entire previous universe became the atoms of the new earth.
12. That is how the first earth of a new universe is always created. Then new stars filled the space around that earth, and our universe came into being.
13. There is no big bang in the creation of a new universe, just as there is none in the growth of a flower. When it is time to create a new universe, God simply expands His Mind until the whole universe appears to be the size of a single earth. At that point the stars appear to be the size of atoms. The whole universe becomes one earth, and new stars are created all around it.
14. Not only are the atoms of our earth identical to star systems, but they were actually the star systems of that universe of our Ancestors. Our electrons were Their planets on which They lived. When the purpose of that universe was completed, the Minds of our Ancestors expanded to an unimaginable extent, such that They could see the entire universe as a single sphere the size of our earth. That sphere became our earth and our Ancestors made themselves new bodies from its substance. They became its first Inhabitants. They are the Original People called the First Gods. We, as Black people, are Their descendants. Our lineage stretches all the way back to Them.
That is the story of how They created our universe.
15. Here's a question to consider. If all the stars of the previous universe are used to form the first earth, where do all the new stars around it come from?
16. i was curious to know which story are you using because this does not relate to the one laid down by the ancient people of the nile. i can't quote on the dogon people off hand, but from what i know, this isn't in relation with it either. although i don't know your source i'm not saying you are wrong because what you state sounds fathomable but somewhat incomplete.
what's the science because all science has a basis...?
17. This is knowledge that was taught to me by the elders of my tribe. I have since educated myself in the ways of modern scientists, and was able to translate the teachings of my ancestors into modern concepts.
18. .....what tribe, or maybe hwat reference material would i be able to look up in order to corroborate this and fit the pieces of the puzzle together
19. I'm from the tribe called Batswana. Our language is called Setswana, or Sechuana.
20. As for written references regarding the teachings of our tribe, you will not find any. We are taught orally at first. But this is only basic teaching. The most important teaching is done using only the method of initiation, which is a much more efficient way of passing on knowledge than either oral or written records.
21. As we progress in our discussions, if all goes well, I'll talk more in detail about the ancient methods of teaching, still used today among some tribes.
22. And to the Brother who asks what is the basis of this science. As you read the coming posts, you may eventually agree with the following statement: The basis of science is the Mind of our Ancestors.
23. now if this did originate from as you say 6000 years ago how did they know about electrons and neutrons?etc when no microscope was available at the time?
scientists have found the smallest particle-hydrogen i believe may be wrong ages since i did the periodic table.
24. im not too sure about the analogies and the mathematics in your post either-but will not argue that as im no mathematician.
25. you say black people -what do you define as black?where do the other races come from?brown red yellow etc
ps whats your religion/faith actually called?
26. Modern microscopes didn't exist 6,000 years ago, as you say. Our ancestors didn't speak about electrons and atoms in those days. In fact, even today's elders don't speak about such things. I'm the one who translated what I was taught into modern concepts in order to make the discussion clearer. The reason they didn't speak of atoms and electrons is not because they didn't know of such things, but it's because atoms and electrons don't really exist. What modern scientists call electrons are really planets, and the nucleus around which they orbit is actually a sun or star. These planets and stars are miniature in size because of the phenomenon of mind expansion.
27. What happens is that the universe is created at the beginning and lasts for a certain duration, depending on its purpose. When the purpose is fulfilled then it comes to an end. Before it comes to an end the minds of all the people who live in it join together into one mind or one consciousness. This is an expanded state of consciousness. The expansion of the mind or consciousness is so immeasurably large that the entire universe would appear to you as if it were a single sphere the size of the earth. All the stars of that universe appear to be the size of atoms, and all the planets the size of electrons.
28. That's how electrons and atoms come into being. They are literally the stars and planets of the previous universe. That universe becomes a seed, as it were, for the creation of a new and much larger one.
29. So our ancestors did not call them electrons and atoms. They called them what they really are, which is the planets and star systems of the previous universe that gave birth to ours.
(I'll answer the other questions next time)
cheers and will be waiting for the rest.
30. Here's the answer to the rest of your questions:
Let me describe in a roundabout way what I mean by Black people. Besides Black people there are 4 light-skinned races on earth:
31. The Mediterranean/southern European people. This includes all Hispanics, Portuguese, Latins, and Greek-origin people, as well as their kind in the Americas.
Middle easterners, including Arabs, Jews, Persians, light-skinned Indians, and such people.
The yellow race.
The white race, or caucasians.
32. Those are all the original non-Blacks. What is called the red race or "native Americans" is a mix of the yellow race called Mongolians with Black people. It may surprise you to learn that Black people were the original inhabitants of the Americas. The yellow race crossed the Bering Strait some thousands of years ago and intermixed with those original Black inhabitants and produced the so-called "red race".
That description of all the non-Blacks should, I think, make clear what I mean by Black people.
33. On the question of what is my religion?
I don't have one. I don't worship anyone, because I know there is no one to worship. I revere the Elders and ancestors of the Black Nation, who hold in their custody the state of mind called heaven, to which I will ascend when the time comes. I know all this from first-hand experience, and not as a belief system.
34. All the religions on earth came about because people could no longer directly experience the higher realities by means of rituals of initiation. There was a time when all Black people openly took part in ritual initiations, prior to 6000 years ago. Since the appearance of the non-Blacks, the initiations were hidden to await the end of the rule of these people. When their end comes, then the ancient system of knowledge will come back into open use. In the meantime, for the past 6000 years, the light-skinned races have invented a spirit God and heaven to replace the direct knowledge hidden from them. But all their Gods and spirits, angels and heavens exist only in the imagination, and can be seen quite clearly under the right ritual conditions. Therefore they need religion to fill their lack, whereas Black people really do not, in our natural circumstances. We know who God really is.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2015|
The Society of the Black Nation
Next, we will investigate chemistry, and see how it is related to physics and astronomy. But for now, let us sidetrack for a moment from Roots Science so we may hear a story.
2. This is a story from our Ancestors about their world before the light-skinned races. Yes, Black people, there was a time when we were the only people on earth. Those are the times in which the events of this story took place. Not just any story, but His story. True History.
3. To understand true history, we first have to know the most fundamental of all fundamental things. This is what our Ancestors say:
4. In the beginning and end of every universe - now remember, Creation has no beginning or end, but universes have a beginning and end, because every universe is created for a purpose. When that purpose is fulfilled, Creation continues to create the next universe.
5. So they say at the beginning and end of every universe there is only One Person. How many Black people are there on earth today? Over a billion? A billion separate, individual minds means we are divided. In the beginning, we are told, there is no division.
6. Now this doesn't mean that there is only one human being on earth. There are just as many individuals as there are today, but we are united as One in mind. That means every person knows every other person as he knows himself.
More than that.
Every person is every other person. That is Divine Unity.
7. The reason for mentioning this is because the story we are about to tell is about the organization of the ancient Society, which started from Unity. It goes that long, long ago, when the first earth had just been completed, at the beginning of this universe, God came as One from the previous universe. That universe had just reached the completion of its purpose, and a new universe, ours, was just beginning.
8. God then divided His Mind from Unity, or one to two. From two He divided again and became three. From 3 He became 7 and from 7 He became 12 Gods. Another day we'll hear as to why He went this long route instead of going directly from 1 to 12. But 12 is the crucial number because it has to do with how the original Society was organized.
You probably guessed it. The 12 Gods represent the 12 Tribes of the Original Nation.
9. The only 12 tribes we hear about today are the jews. Where did they get that from? They certainly did not originate it. They got it from the Originators of True Civilization, our Ancestors.
10. Each one of the 12 Gods, as Gods like to do, separated into a man and a woman. They became the 24 original Kings and Queens of our Nation, called the 24 Elders. Every two, a man and a woman, became the leaders of a Tribe and as Black people like to do, they called them the Mother and Father of the Tribe. The 24 Elders decided they needed assistants to help them lead the Nation that was soon to come, as they planned to have a population of more than 1 billion people. They decided that each God will have 12 assistants.
11. This number 12 is not arbitrary. Our Ancestors say that nothing the Ancients did was arbitrary. Everything they did was totally natural and simple. Therefore everything has a logical and simple reason.
12. Anyone who tells you that there are mystical things reserved only for the "spiritually evolved" is either a deceiver (i.e. yt) or has come under the influence of deceivers (i.e. yt). yt-whites
13. Each God, as we said, chose to have 12 assistants. They are called the 144 Chiefs. The Elders then divided each Tribe into 6 Clans and put 2 Chiefs at the head of each one, a man and his wife. (Are you surprised that a woman could be a Chief? We are taught to believe that women are not the equals of men. After all, didn't they come from our rib?)
14. So a man and a woman became the joint Chiefs of each Clan. There were 72 Clans in the whole Nation.
15. Here's a mystery that ceased to be a mystery for me as soon as I learned it. Every Black person, without exception, came about exactly as the 24 Elders did. If you remember, I said the 24 Elders were originally 12 Gods and each God separated into a man and a woman. We are told that this happens with every two Black people on earth, brothers and sisters. Before you became a brother or a sister, you were united as One with another. You then separated to be born as a boy and she as a girl.
16. Have you ever wondered about the mystery of soul mates, or love at first sight?
17. Peace. Thanks for the information. It's very enlightening. I do have questions for you:
18. ARE there really soul mates? How would they recognize each other?
19. How did the ancestors make the scientific information PRACTICAL in the daily sense? I mean how did they use it once they understood its nature? I'm afraid science as we know it, as you alluded, has 'evolved' into nothing much more than a bunch of numerical formulas.
20. Are we going to evolve back into the only race on the planet as we once were? Is this idea in line with the repetition of cycles that you mentioned?
21. How would the ancestors use this information to fully understand their true purpose on this plane?
22. Yes, every Black person on earth has a soul mate.
Many people do find their soul mates and live a happy and fulfilled life. But many more do not. It's very difficult to find a soul mate "by chance", although it does happen. The instances where people find their soul mates are much more common among tribal or so-called indigenous people than they are among us "western-civilized" people. The reason for this is quite obvious.
23. Modern culture has been very successful in disrupting tribal cultures. The people in the old days had a definite and clear scientific system of suiting every person with his or her soul mate.
24. The way white people succeeded in disrupting this aspect of our culture was by teaching young people to be "independent" of the influence of their elders.
25. When I was growing up, there were still some aspects of soul mate matching still going on among our people, where adults were responsible for matching young people with their soul mates. Young people were taught by the instigators of modern culture (especially white missionaries who lived among our people); they were taught to rebel against having their mate chosen for them by their parents or relatives.
26. Now you must realize that even at that time, that part of our culture had long been lost. The parents and relatives themselves most of the time made serious mistakes in matching young men and women. Sometimes they were motivated by the expectation of material gains and so on. Sometimes they mismatched people so badly that it didn't take much to convince youths that this whole system was corrupt. But as I said, the scientific method was lost over 4,000 years ago. Before the appearance of the light races, every person on earth was matched with his or her soul mate by this scientific method.
27. I will discuss in detail the ancient way of finding soul mates in a coming post, soon. It's a true science called the science of complements.
28. Now my sister, don't despair that we have lost this part of our culture. We've lost most of our culture because this cycle of time was destined to have these very things happening. But thanks to the wisdom of our ancestors, who set the cycles in which all things happen in their allotted time; thanks to them this present cycle is coming to an end. All that was lost will be recovered. In truth, nothing was lost, but just put away until we rid ourselves of the arch deceivers.
29. As to your other questions, to answer them now would be to put the cart before the horse, so to speak. There are other issues that I intend to explain first. By following a definite order in our discussions, we may make it easier for other people who are interested in this to follow and understand it. I ask for your patience.
30. It's also a question of time on my part; there are other personal things to take care of, otherwise I would post more often.
31. Having said that, I still welcome all your questions and comments. They may remind me to include some topics that I would otherwise neglect.
32. Ok. I'll wait...anxiously. I hope your explanations include the 'why' of some of what we've gone through. So, we were out of order BEFORE the lighter races began to dominate? This is what then made us susceptible to fall under their control? Initially what prompted people to tamper with a system of perfection? Why would we even open that door to begin with? Were these decisions simply acts of free will or were they guided by 'universal forces' for some unknown 'higher' purpose? Thanks for attempting to answer these very loaded questions. Peace...
33. You ask questions that are very involved. They go to the roots of the situation we find ourselves in today. You are right in thinking that free will plays a part in what is happening today, but "unknown" higher purposes and "universal forces" are not at all involved. Black people are not, and have never been, at the mercy of universal forces. You'll see a detailed meaning of this statement, and the reasons why, as I promised, as well as explanations to most of your questions. Please don't stop asking.
But remember this: The truth is in you. You can find it even at this very moment.
34. i appreciate the posts this brings light to the whole notion of arranged marriage...i find that your analysis is quite accurate...
35. if this is the case for soul mates, is polygamy an INCORRECT practice according to blkroots science...or can a person have MORE than one soulmate
36. No person has more than one soul mate. God divides from one to two every time he's born on earth, and the two are equal. To have two soul mates you'd have to be equal to both of them, making each one half of you, to put it in a cold mathematical way. But I think you understand my meaning.
37. Now you'll probably be surprised when I say polygamy is not wrong.
To analyze some events, it would help to divide our history into two eras: the one before the light races (prior to 6,000 years ago) and the present era (the last 6,000 years).
38. The former era is what is called in the bible the days of old, when the sons of God walked on earth. The society was perfect and lived a natural life. That is to say there were no diseases, war or premature death. Every man died after reaching old age.
39. The second era brought the races, along with war, diseases, premature death and a drastic shortening of our lifespan. The last three we could deal with, but the first, war, brought untold devastation not only on the warriors, but also on the women remaining at home. Suddenly there was a shortage of men.
40. To keep the Nation surviving, polygamy became the logical solution. It was the result of both necessity and common sense.
41. As you can imagine, it became a part of the customs. Hence long after it was no longer necessary, it was still practiced merely as an ancient custom.
42. But there are still many places in Africa today where it's still necessary. You surely have heard of the Hutu and Tutsi wars, and other tribal wars that still continue today.
Customs are hard to drop once they become ritualized.
43. Another example:
You've probably seen photos of how some African tribes mutilate their faces as part of their custom. Have you ever wondered why?
44. It had to do, again, with the light races and their evil slavery. When enslaving Black people, they logically chose the strongest and most beautiful men, women and children. Economics dictated that they would get the highest prices for the best of our people.
45. To counter this evil, many tribes adopted customs of self-mutilation to make themselves ugly and undesirable. A drastic step, you'll agree.
But it worked. Many survived who otherwise would not have.
46. Now long after the days of slavery, those customs are still practiced because people have forgotten the original reason. When they are reminded, they become adamant and say, "We must do it because our ancestors did it. We cannot go against their will."
So it is that we still have some customs that are no longer justified.
2 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2015|
CHAPTER 9 Continues
47. Good grief blkroots! Your incredible information has spawned yet another wealth of questions that I hope you'll be able to answer soon:
48. What is the idea of parthenogenesis all about?
I'd heard that Fard Muhammed was actually a member of one of the lighter races. Is this true?
49. I'm assuming that when you tackle the issue of Yakub that you'll then address HOW the light races arrived and how their emergence is connected with the current patriarchal rule?
50. How will Black people repair the geneological damage to our bloodlines done by the social invasions of the lighter races?
Peace....and please keep informing us....it's great!
51. The sense in which I use the words "light races" does not mean the same as "light-skinned" Black people. There are many Black people with light skin, as you well know; some so light they could pass for white. Yet they are Black people.
52. Fard Muhammad is the son of a Black man and a white woman. That makes him like many Black people in America, and they're not of the light races.
53. The light races were made in a very specific way to remove every bit of the dominant dark gene that was in them. They were made in 4 stages such that the entire period of their making lasted for exactly 666 years.
54. Black people made them by removing the dominant dark gene from themselves. Every Black person has two types of reproductive genes, one that is dark and dominant, and another that is light and recessive.
55. There is a method of suppressing the dominant gene, thereby allowing the recessive one to become predominant. When this procedure occurs in an uncontrolled or accidental manner, the resulting child is an albino. But a Black albino is not the same as a light race person because albinos still have the dark gene in them. It is simply suppressed at conception. In the case of the light races, the dark gene is completely absent. That's the reason light race people cannot give birth to a Black child.
56. It takes exactly 7 generations to completely breed out the dark gene in the first of the 4 stages. With our present lifespan, 7 generations is approximately 200 years, if you take a single generation to be about 28-33 years. In other words, on average a 60-year old person is a grandparent, being the parent of a 30-year old, who in turn is the parent of a young child. So on average a new generation is born every 28 to 33 years. That makes 7 generations approximately 200 years.
57. That's exactly how long it took to make the first light race (the people called Hispanics, Latins and Greeks). The second race (the Arabs, Jews and other Middle Easterners) took about 200 more years to be bred from the first race. After about 200 more years, the third race, the yellow race, was bred out of the second. Altogether that took 600 years. Then exactly 66 years after that the first white babies were bred from the yellow race, meaning that the 4 light races were completed after 666 years. Hence it is said that the number of these beasts is 666.
I'll address the matter of Yakub much later. Your other questions can wait for a while, right?
58. Ok, my other questions can wait 'til you get the chance. But, I would like to know why anybody light enough to pass for white WOULDN'T be considered a member of the lighter races? I mean isn't that how it begins---with the deliberate intent to water down the dominant gene and make it unrecognizable? Isn't this why the current Black population of the Americas has in general gotten progressively lighter with each generation----because there still is a deliberate attempt to accomplish goals to that end? Further, if Fard Muhammed was mixed race, how would he be different in terms of agenda than say a Ramses? Thanks for your patience, and you can feel free to answer when you are ready.
59. Your question is extremely important. It goes to the very roots of the definition of a Black person. There is a scientific method by which it's known who is Black and who isn't. By scientific I mean true or ancient science, not modern science. It's not possible to determine the true race of a person using modern biological/genetic methods, except in the most obvious cases.
60. There is only one way that is infallible in this respect. But before I get to that, let me address your very reasonable question on the motives of a light-skinned Black person like Fard compared to those of another light-skinned Black man such as Rameses. Rameses lived at a time when white people were ascending the scales or steps of power and affluence, and Black people were descending. Many mixed-race people like him sided with their white ancestry, even though such people are Black. (I'll describe at the end of this message why it is that a person of half Black/half white parentage is actually Black, even a person of 1/4 Black- 3/4 white parentage. I already touched on this yesterday when I mentioned that it takes 7 generations to totally remove a Black person's dark germ.)
61. Now, the mixed-race Blacks in ancient Egypt sided with whites because they thought that's where the brightest future lay, in terms of power and affluence. They were not negatively impressed by the corruption and deceitfulness of these people, even when it was clear to their unmixed brethren and fellow citizens. This same phenomenon was prevalent in apartheid South Africa just a decade or two ago. The mixed-race Blacks called coloureds (which means coloreds) did not want anything to do with native Blacks. Even the darkest of them denied their Blackness. The reason was just as simple: their economic future, in their shortsighted view, lay in the direction whites were going, and that's who they followed. I'm sure you can think of similar situations in America.
62. Now, Fard Muhammad not only had the longest foresight possible, but he also had the hindsight of the true history of Blacks and whites. He was raised, taught and initiated so that he would gain this expanded viewpoint of the nature of reality, and not be blinded by the glamour of white civilization. That this is factually true can be seen from his teachings and achievements. He was the catalyst for a sense of pride in self and ancestry that had not been seen in our people for very many centuries. It's unfair, from my point of view, for people to reject his truth because of the controversies associated with the organization he and Elijah started.
63. As you can see, from my perspective the way a Black person is raised and taught determines his or her attitude toward the true nature of both Blacks and whites. This is not determined by the shade of his Black skin, whether it's on the lighter or darker side.
64. But on the larger question, the way to determine who is a Black person is not by looking to see whether or not they side with other Black people or prefer to abandon their own and live the white life, so to speak. Black people who behave like that are still Black, whether we like them or not. They are part of the total population of 1 billion eight million.
65. This number is the total number of Black people in all existence. This may sound strange if you consider the size of the universe, as well as all universes that have ever existed. But this is the total number of Gods. I'll explain this at another time. They are called the original people, or first Gods, as I've said before. Each God incarnates again and again, endlessly. Me and you and every Black person are their incarnations. They are called our first Self. Every Black person from the lowliest "Pygmy" or "Hottentot" to the highest leader of the UN, including every "uncle Tom", is the incarnation of one of the Gods.
66. When a God incarnates in a new Black life, the 24 Elders keep a record of that birth and give that person his or her eternal name. Thus every Black person has an eternal name. When all the Gods are incarnated, there will be an awakening wherein every Black person will not only remember his or her eternal name, but the name of everyone else. We have incarnated time and again since forever, and know each other closer than you know your own mother, child, brother or sister today.
67. Every Black person has what is called the mind of God, which my people call ancestral memory. This mind of God or ancestral memory stretches all the way along your lineage of ancestors back to your first Self as you were at the creation of our universe. This mind of God or ancestral memory is unconscious in us, except when it's awakened by initiation rituals, but it's totally and always conscious in the 24 Elders. Therefore they are the final arbiters and judges of who is or is not Black for as long as we remain asleep under the hypnosis of yt. When we awaken, then each one will know him/herself and all others as we've known each other since eternity.
That is the only true way to determine the racial identity of all people on earth.
[b]68. Ok. But, if that's the case, then what difference does it make whether or not I marry one of the lighter race males? If both my children and I are going to be called black irregardless of the disdain I might have towards my own, what stops me from becoming say another Diana Ross or Condoleeza Rice? I mean I could literally go ahead, marry and breed with a white man believing for the 'better' life through my CHOSEN participation in a "light" supremacy system, and when the shift of power occurs from lighter to Black, I could benefit from that too? I hate to be rambling here, but I hope you follow me. I'm not sure at this point I understand why people are being allowed to believe that they can walk the line inconsequentially if indeed we are to survive. Help me understand here brother. Help me understand....when you have time. There was something else I meant to ask you. Recently, I went to see a movie called "What the Bleep Do We Know?" Produced by Europeans, it was philosophical in nature, and as usual they were discussing issues that we've been knowing for eons. There was one scene in particular, however, that fascinated me; they showed the work of a Japanese scientist who'd researched the effects of the energy of certain words (spoken and written) and thoughts on the nature of water molecules. Positive phrases produced (frozen) water molecules that were beautiful and almost perfectly symmetrical. On the other hand, negative energy produced deformed molecules. He related this to the fact that the human body is primarily composed of water. Someone told me that the same basic information showed up in the Metu Neter, but I couldn't verify it because I had a difficult time getting through that book when I tried several years back. So, since you've been so kind in sharing your perspectives, I was hoping that at some point you can tie this particular information in with yours. Peace again...[/b]
69. On your question about the movie:
The human mind is creative. It affects inanimate matter as well as life (animals and plants), as I explained in a previous post about the true law of evolution called the law of integrity. Moral character creates beautiful forms and immoral character creates ugly forms. Starting next week I'll discuss Biology/Genetics and get into more detail about how the mind creates.
To your first question:
70. There is punishment for people who try to "lighten" the Black Nation. Nature has been reducing the sperm count of white men now for the last 100 years. The rate of reduction has increased over the past few years, and will continue to increase until they can no longer procreate. That's why those who know are studying cloning.
71. On the female side the fertility of white women is decreasing at a rapid rate. They have to use more and more drugs to conceive. This is true also for light-skinned Black men and women.
72. The world is Black by nature, and will remain so forever. Any Black person who, after being exposed to the facts, continues to try and "lighten" our people is sinning against God, or the Black Nation.
73. Nature has zero tolerance for stupidity. The consequence of such foolishness is extinction, or as said long ago, the wages of sin is death.
74. On our part, we could do these brothers and sisters a big favor by exposing the truth as much as we can. Most of them are ignorant and only need to have their sense of pride built back up; pride in themselves and ancestors. If they consciously reject the truth, then they'll end up alongside the white race in the bottomless pit of hell called extinction, where there is no coming back. Their biological lineage will simply die out.
75. You briefed us on the reasons that many traditional African people used scarification. Can you share anything about the significance of piercings?
76. Can you share the background of cliterodectomies, etc. performed on many continental women---mostly against their will?
77. Gross piercings fall in the same category of reasons as scarification. I'm referring to the gross piercing of lips and the insertion of large disks in them. Ear piercings done modestly are for beauty, and have been done ever since very ancient days.
78. Cliterodectomies are performed for the reason everyone probably already knows, i.e. to discourage young women from self-pleasure. Older women who were raised very strictly believe that such an activity is harmful to the uprightness of a young person's character. Boys are also discouraged from masturbation, although circumcision is performed primarily for hygienic reasons.
79. The custom of performing cliterodectomies arose after the science of soul mates was lost, because the two are related to each other, as well as to the scientific way of perfecting the character of a person. The science of character perfection and of soul mates go hand in hand. Next week or the week after I'll begin to discuss biology/genetics, and it'll become clear how the ancients raised people with absolutely perfect character, in an infallible, scientific, and natural way. Sometime down the line I'll also discuss the rituals that were performed to teach pubescent youths all about sex and pro-creation as part of the science of soul mates. You'll see how this is tied to the perfection of character.
80. All the lost sciences and customs will come back into use soon. It was because of their loss that young women have had to suffer the pains of forced mutilations, as well as other unsavory customs that arose in an effort to counter the evils heaped upon Black people by the appearance of the light races.
2 Likes 1 Share
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015|
I saw a Nigerian movie recently called "metalokan", A comedian stated "Olorun ko n se a lai ni ronu, Gbogbo i kan ni Olorun ronu she, lo perfect".
Meaning GOD is not a Person without thought, everything He does was perfectly planned and thought out.
see you tomorrow brothers and sisters. drop your questions, corrections or suggestions or arguements. It is all good, we are learning what we have forgotten. Peace!
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Weah96: 3:28am On Feb 25, 2015|
I have no idea what the size of the galaxy is and I doubt that anyone really does, and it would be almost impossible to put a precise number of miles to something like that. That's why I'm holding out on that 7900 million miles figure only because it looks arbitrary and REALLY, REALLY convenient.
I don't care about the diction. I care about the substance of the ritual. From his description of the experience, it sounds like they are drinking, or eating, an entheogen. I am a fan of entheogens and that is the source of my interest.
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by johnydon22(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2015|
[size=20] Even Lord Of The Rings Cannot Compare to this in the dimension of wild imaginative fictions [/size]
|Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015|
We can open another tread to discuss the lies of the lord of the rings. It is a pure blackman's history turned upside down. how are the black people depicted in that movies? as the orcs!
This is no fiction. however nobody is forced to trust or have faith in it, the purpose is to open our minds.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 849