Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos (21120 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Vicdayz(m): 5:47am On Apr 22, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Actress Omoni Oboli also known as the ageless queen share beautiful photos as she celebrates her 41st birthday. Gistvic Reports.

Oboli was born in Benin City, Edo State. She is a descendant of Mosogar in Delta State.

Omoni Oboli studied Foreign Languages (majoring in French) at the University of Benin, and graduated with honours (2nd Class Upper division).

Omoni began her movie career with her first movie role in Bitter Encounter (1996), where she played a secretary. Her next was Shame. She then went on to play the lead female character in three major movies; Not My Will, Destined To Die and Another Campus Tale.

After enjoying a brief career in 1996, Omoni left the movie industry to complete her university education. She married immediately after school and did not return to the industry until a decade later.

Omoni Oboli is blessed with a husband and 3 handsome boys. Gistvic Reports.

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/actress-omoni-oboli-celebrates-her-41st.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by jullidee2006: 5:56am On Apr 22, 2019
happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by itspzpics(m): 6:11am On Apr 22, 2019
Hbd mama
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by FlirtyGist: 6:16am On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by amaniro: 6:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Happy birthday but please where is Agbani Darego??
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Waakanda: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2019
Fine geh cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Tambari1974(m): 11:25am On Apr 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Deltatoto: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2019
Vicdayz:
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Actress Omoni Oboli also known as the ageless queen share beautiful photos as she celebrates her 41st birthday. Gistvic Reports.

Oboli was born in Benin City, Edo State. She is a descendant of Mosogar in Delta State.

Omoni Oboli studied Foreign Languages (majoring in French) at the University of Benin, and graduated with honours (2nd Class Upper division).

Omoni began her movie career with her first movie role in Bitter Encounter (1996), where she played a secretary. Her next was Shame. She then went on to play the lead female character in three major movies; Not My Will, Destined To Die and Another Campus Tale.

After enjoying a brief career in 1996, Omoni left the movie industry to complete her university education. She married immediately after school and did not return to the industry until a decade later.

Omoni Oboli is blessed with a husband and 3 handsome boys. Gistvic Reports.

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/actress-omoni-oboli-celebrates-her-41st.html
wow my course mate in sch then.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by kingsleefolli(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2019
This cloth price may bought me small car.I think.the hand glove can buy my brother new bike.ahhhhh money please locate me
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Timisamd(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2019
amaniro:
She dey her husband house
For kogi
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by hisexcellency34: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Why is she forming Queen Elizabeth with those gloves?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by bukatyne(f): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Happy birthday Omoni.
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by amaniro: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2019
Timisamd:
She dey her husband house For kogi
She married Gowon's son now so i heard
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Greatfullheart: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by donpapa(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2019
Wow! Mosoga, not too far from Jese.
Happy birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Tloc(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
amaniro:
Married to Danjuma's son.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by JimohMomoh: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wishing you more success in your career.

If it was a newly wedded slay queen or nollywood olosho she will be sampling her wedding ring as if it is the ring that will make the marriage last.
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Timisamd(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
amaniro:
She married Gowon's son now so i heard
Naso me sef hear am o,
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by fortunechy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ogboni oboli
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by freedomchild: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
She's still choppable sha.. slim fit and can be carried easily to your waist region and pump her straight...
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by BluntBlunt: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
I love her but that's an ugly outfit. It does her no justice.
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by BluntBlunt: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
amaniro:

Follow her on Instagram
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Diamond23(f): 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
HBD beautiful mama!
Re: Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Photos by tojahh(m): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Beautiful photos and you posted just one?

Shey you no sabi singular and plural ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

RMD Dapper In New Photos / Tonto Dike’s Husband, CHURCHILL Attacked By Hoodlums In Ghana / Kanayo O. Kanayo Celebrates His 57th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.