Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army (39371 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army by ajayiopy: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
philipino no get time for all these alibis,they are just giving him chance to reconcile with God so that he can make heaven at least
Re: Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army by Meritocracy: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
If he eventually successfully in NDA, he's likely to be boko haram informant to enrich himself.
Re: Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army by coolwater11: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
NDA was right?
Character is within a man and not conferred by the NDA

joshchisimdi:
A Nigerian man, Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu who was among the suspects arrested by in the Philippines with N125m worth of drugs, was in the Nigerian army before his dream was allegedly shattered by the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA.Recall that it was reported that a buy-bust operation was held on Saturday, and it resulted in the arrest of Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu, 22. The Philippines Dangerous Drugs Act prescribes the death penalty for drug traffickers.

A friend who called out the NDA, disclosed that Sopuluchukwu who was offered a place in service, broke his legs while being beaten by Senior Cadets. However after his leg didn't heal in one month, the NDA authorities sent him packing. The friend wrote;

I can't keep quiet in this, Sopulu is a product of the Nigerian system. If Sopulu dies by hanging in Philippines its because of the Nigerian government. I know Sopulu, he is like a brother to me he is in his early twenties, when he was in Secondary School he was the senior prefect of University Secondary School Nsukka. His only goal in life was to serve the Nigerian army. He got accepted into NDA and he was a cadet until he was beaten and his leg broken by senior cadets in NDA and was given a month to heal and when his knee couldn't heal he was not allowed more time by the army. He wasn't able to continue with his dreams to become a soldier. That was when he left the country...if the military wasn't gruesome in their treatment of beating and their fellow cadets to the extent of severe physical damage this will never had happened. This is the story of a 22 year old Nigerian now facing death penalty in the Philippines. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/22/nigerian-man-caught-with-drugs-in-philippines-was-in-nigerian-army/

Re: Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army by figure007(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
coolcharm:
That one na mumu excuse

So because ATM no pay you... Make you carry gun go rob bank na.

hahahahahahaha..... Nice reply..... Ahahahshahs.... Because panadol no work for headache make person cutoff the head na...lol
Re: Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
VERY STUPID POST. BRAINLESS SUGGESTIONS.
Re: Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army by akata1: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
nonsense.. shey na them say make he go carry drugs.. why he no go learn carpentry work
Re: Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army by Oigeje: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
chiommy123:
But the military no send am message na
he is not the first person be affected with the setback in NDA I encountered a similar problem 2009. My mates are senior captains now, awaiting majors. But I didn't let to weigh me down. I went back to depot na as a recruit and now I am a lance corporal. And being commanded by boys that in primary schools and secondary schools as at 2009. But I never look down on them because I knew it was their destinies, also I believe in life after service I will be better than some of them inshallahu. His case is not new in the system, let him carry his cross.

1 Like

Re: Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army by Jhigan(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
Talked to him a week before the arrest. I actually thought he has stopped dealing in drugs.
It's a pity.

I wish he can have a second chance
Re: Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army by tiger28: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
These ppl and BLAME GAMES..... it is INHERENT!
Re: Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army by tiger28: 1:06am On Jun 03, 2019
This is what their leaders have taught them from BIRTH...... "WE ARE VICTIMS WE ARE VICTIMS "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Alli Murder/Suicide: Nigerians Contribute N22million For Children / Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) / Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.