Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo (1953 Views)

Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by Dklassgh: 6:17am On Apr 22, 2019
We as a whole suspected it was simply one more attention stunt from Shatta Wale and Michy as they have done this previously, however then much to our dismay that their separation this time around was as genuine as it could be.

In the video available to soapieteasers.com, Michy went completely n@k#d and this ain’t the first time her raunchy video has hit online.

In another video, she was seen smoking and dancing in her newly built apartment in Kumasi.

It will be recalled that the two lovebirds recently ‘ended’ their on and off love relationship, even though they made plans to get married, after some wild allegations made their way onto social media from their camp.

Single mother Michy has ventured into fried plantain and Gizard business, she calls it

Chopius

, she is really selling across the country and securing the bag, she recently bought a house in Kumasi out of her

chopius

money.

Watch the video here:>> https://www.soapieteasers.com/2019/04/22/video-michy-showing-her-backside-to-the-world-as-she-peacefully-smokes-her-igbo/

Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by xandercage1: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2019
no b only Igbo she smoke she smoke Yoruba too radarada
Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by amaniro: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2019
xandercage1:
no b only Igbo she smoke
she smoke Yoruba too
radarada

Thank you my brother that's what I want to say. Is that the only word synonymous to weed?undecided Or must he spell that way..

She should equally smoke Tiv Idoma Ebira and Igala nonsense
Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by Nbote(m): 7:00am On Apr 22, 2019
amaniro:

Thank you my brother that's what I want to say. Is that the only word synonymous to weed?undecided Or must he spell that way..

Na wa oo... See wetin tribalism don do una... In d streets it is called Igbo and dat has nothing nor any connection with any tribe... Na ur mind dey play games on U
Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by xandercage1: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2019
Nbote:

Na wa oo... See wetin tribalism don do una... In d streets it is called Igbo and dat has nothing nor any connection with any tribe... Na ur mind dey play games on U
shut up conehead why not call it Yoruba
or Gay or weed
Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by Nbote(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2019
xandercage1:

or Gay or weed

Now dats exactly d shitty mentality dat I was talking about.. Well it's too early to involve myself with such...
Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by amaniro: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2019
Nbote:

It's nothing about tribalism it's simple logic. I'm Igbo and I find it offensive. Why can't he write weed? or spell it another way instead of writing a tribe in Nigeria. It's insensitivity
Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by Jerrick(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2019
amaniro:
It's nothing about tribalism it's simple logic. I'm Igbo and I find it offensive. Why can't he write weed? or spell it another way instead of writing a tribe in Nigeria. It's insensitivity
xandercage1:

or Gay or weed
amaniro:

It's been called Igbo before any of you were born....... Don't tie this to tribalism at all its a f*cked up mentality
Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by derrydinny: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2019
una father, igbo is weed and weed is igbo, if it offends you, go and hug transformer or find the nearest bridge to jump down from
Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by waledeji(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2019
I want to smoke IGBO cheesy cheesy wink

Kill ya self tongue tongue tongue
Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by xandercage1: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2019
Nbote:

Now dats exactly d shitty mentality dat I was talking about.. Well it's too early to involve myself with such...
you so dumb to understand so get the Bleep out
Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by Nbote(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2019
amaniro:

I'm Igbo and I don't find it offensive... Weed have always been readily and generally known as Igbo... Wen did it suddenly start becoming a sensitive name?
Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by xandercage1: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2019
Jerrick:
It's been called Igbo before any of you were born....... Don't tie this to tribalism at all its a f*cked up mentality
i don't have time for dumb people Like you
even it called Igbo y not him use anoda thing like gay or weed if he state it like that it seems he is looking for tribal war
Re: Video : Michy Showing Her Backside To The World As She Peacefully Smokes Igbo by amaniro: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2019
Nbote:

I'm Igbo and I don't find it offensive... Weed have always been readily and generally known as Igbo... Wen did it suddenly start becoming a sensitive name?
Weed is still preferable

(1) (Reply)

Actress Bidemi Kosoko Poses With Her New Born Baby Boy / Girl Takes Off Her Panties In Front Of Strangers / Actress Chika Ike's Stunning Look At The Impart Artist Fair In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.