Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva (23429 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by kheny12(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2019
Alejob:
Follow your heart! angry do you need a powerbank?
No he need a piggy bank.
Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 22, 2019
sinaj:
Push them back nau
Fear God, lol. I'm coming to St Catherine's for site inspection next wk. Pls I want to as you of something. Can you send me a PM pls?
Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by Savage991: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2019
KingErnesto:
I dont think you should just rush into marriage either, because you are pushed .I think it's better you wait till you find that special person, whom you get to 'know' well and 'understand' properly, before you walk down the aisle with her . Even if it takes a millennium to do that . I assure you will find her undecided

Even if you wait for two trillion years, there are some character you'll never see until you're married. marriage has it's own spirit that's the fact.

Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by sinaj(f): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2019
fairfora:
Fear God, lol. I'm coming to St Catherine's for site inspection next wk. Pls I want to as you of something. Can you send me a PM pls?
my pm button haff spoil

1 Like

Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by hisexcellency34: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2019
Mugu...pushing you at ur age
Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2019
sinaj:
my pm button haff spoil
lol. Ok then. I'd be fine. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by EmmaTisah: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2019
You are waiting to rubbish the next bba winners before you think am ba, ogbeni will you enter the street and collect your wife..... Atutu
Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2019
What do you expect me to do with this news?

see your nose like what i dont know angry
Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by jaxxy(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2019
He shud take his time pls till Ure sure. It’s not a matter of Time bt how u relate over time that matters, sm are genuine, sm a fake, sm have issues and baggage. It depends on many other factors too.
Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by essenceplus: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2019
Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention. It helps promote better sales in business. This is one paramount reason you need an affordable graphics designer.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention to your business advertisements.

Hire me today to design stunning graphic designs that will captive your audience.

Reach me on 0701 601 7124

https://www.nairaland.com/5141239/get-best-graphic-designs-projects

Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by Psoul(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2019
Nonsense tweet. U are not ashamed that someone is reminding u of ur responsibility. When runs men are not ready to settle down, they start telling us that one needs to be careful before getting into marriage.

Be there wasting ur time. See his burnt plantain fingers.
Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by darlenese(f): 8:21am On Apr 22, 2019
my family is...

not my family are @op
Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by Majek100(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2019
[color=#000099][/color] cool
Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2019
So what exactly do you want us to do?

Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by Sard(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2019
ednut1:
The nigerian family need to stop this crap. If u ask them for money for business dey wont gv u. Bt if na money for wedding dem ready to gv. Why why
Lol.. this is me at the moment.
They don't even want to know what you do to make a living; all they are concerned about is when you'll get married.
Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by Gabson001(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2019
Mr man you should be ashamed of yourself, do they have to push u to get married? Abi u tink say u dey grow younger?
Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by sheyoroniyen(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2019
all dis rhibgs wey np concern us wey op dey post......or op na ur relative hin be undecided
Re: My Family Are Pushing Me To Get Married – Leo Dasilva by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 22, 2019
Savage991:

Even if you wait for two trillion years, there are some character you'll never see until you're married. marriage has it's own spirit that's the fact.

But you can observe someone without the person knowing. You dont know the person's true character because you're absorbing only what the person wants you to see. Nobody can fool me in that regard. I can even tell your real personality within the first few days. Because i will not only understand you're faking it, i'll also know why you're faking it. In fact, i find things like this very interesting. I am sapiosexual

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya And Vector Work As Sales Attendants In Abuja Today (photos) / Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant / Chuks Omalicha Welcomes Baby Boy With Wife In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.