Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos (31050 Views)

Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda / A 10-Story, 23-Ton Out-Of-Control Chinese Rocket To Crash Into Earth Today (Pix) / Truck Hit A Pole And Fell On A Taxi At Mushin Olosha Lagos (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
That environment looks wet. But it hasn't rained over there, I learnt.
Re: Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos by kingreign(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
That environment looks wet. But it hasn't rained over there, I learnt.
Water to douse the flame
Re: Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos by ikochukwu(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
I was proud of my actions yesterday. I pray he doesn’t have a disfigured face. Thanks to the humans still left in Abuja. . Yesterday. People were not willing to part ways with their extinguishers

1 Like

Re: Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos by stagger: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
No jaws of life.

Na wa for our first responders.
Re: Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos by manitoba(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
The speed at which guys drives on the free ways in Abuja is amazing. Even guys in German Autobahn will grow green with envy.

And this is common with guys that are high on liquor having had enough around Wuse 2 Axis.

I'm thankful to God for sparing these ones.

Wishing them quick recovery.
Re: Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos by mechanics(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nwodosis:
Nobody can cheat death, it is not yet their time.
That's right, When God says no, no one can say yes.
Re: Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos by merits(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nwodosis:
Nobody can cheat death, it is not yet their time.

Abeg tell them ooooo,death can never be cheated.
Re: Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos by jokaf2002(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
The driver nonso a medical doctor give up the ghost he is from Enugu state udi lGA
Re: Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos by obailala(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
kingreign:
Adrenaline still high, when the levels of adrenaline comes down, he may slip to coma and prolly give up. From that picture, I can tell the vehicle took a severe impact which made it go up in flames. That guy may be having 3rd degree burns.

Anyways, I wish him total recovery.
I imagined the same thing whrn I saw that picture... A lot of Nigerians seem not to understand the concept of adrenaline pumping just after an incident. The guy in that car looks like one in a very critical condition and whilst he may even stand and walk unaided, he may go into serious pain induced shock later and may not survive it if he doesnt receive urgent medical attention. God help him!
Re: Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos by kingreign(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
obailala:
I imagined the same thing whrn I saw that picture... A lot of Nigerians seem not to understand the concept of adrenaline pumping just after an incident. The guy in that car looks like one in a very critical condition and whilst he may even stand and walk unaided, he may go into serious pain induced shock later and may not survive it if he doesnt receive urgent medical attention. God help him!

Now, here's the sad breaking news.
The driver of the car has died.
May his soul find rest.
Amen.

jokaf2002:
The driver nonso a medical doctor give up the ghost he is from Enugu state udi lGA
Re: Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos by obailala(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
kingreign:

Now, here's the sad breaking news.
The driver of the car has died.
May his soul find rest.
Amen.

Very sad...
Re: Two Friends Crash Into A Pole In Abuja. Photos by micflo28(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
I was part of the rescue as an frsc intern. It happend close to my command in zone7. Thank God for dere life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tree Fell On Man's Car In Ghana (photos) / Policeman Hit By Car Dies In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Ikorodu Lagos Boat Mishap: 4 Dead, 4 Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.