Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt (23251 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by CoolAmbience(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2019
Olalan:
His greed led him push drugs.......
BTW we have loads of young guys who are legitimately hustling day and night to survive but unfortunately are made to look like fools and lazy by his likes and Yahoo boys.

Imagine....blaming the government for a drug trafficker's misfortune?

Of the plenty other 'hustles' he could have turned to, he chose drugs.....senior prefect indeed.

They are all just mad.
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by ajepako(f): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2019
At 22 he is an adult and responsible for his deeds and misdeeds

Daily , l see a lot of young men hustling on the streets to make legitimate money....Car washing, street cleaning truck pushing, among others...

Despite the hardship, they push on until God picks their calls..

This young man did not toe the path of honest labor hence should face the consequences..... No room for blame game..

2 Likes

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Brandomg: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2019
I was also an ex cadet of the Nigerian defense academy with NDA number 4518. If the military authorities decide to let him go it will be because they are sure his condition will not let him continue his trainning well. There is no justification whatsoever for anyone to go out of his way to commit any crime because of his misfortune in life. I doubt if this person could have been a good officer eventually.

1 Like

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by badman007(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2019
Wake up Nigeria..

What did we learn from years of slave trade?
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Unik3030: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2019
Aboguede:

You are right

I bleam the family

The same family pressure has killed millions young nigerians in the sahara desert ane meditaranian sea and lead many into babaric acts

Bleep the avarage nigerian family
blame d igbo family who will but unnecessary pressure on their children for December show off, other tribes don't do that. u people have to stop your get rich by force mentality

2 Likes

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Hoodbilonia: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2019
His leg this
His leg that
But that same leg u use am fly wtmith drugs
Enter where
Go enter awon filipino.
I trust those filipino. Dem go just dey happy dey laff. No beheadings. Na stra8 to the head like dis. Aha ha her haak her haha. I'm heading stra8 to the bank like this.
Anything asia..middle east.
All na death penalty.
Make una dey select usa,europe.dem go still allow u sleep inside ac,chop beans with bread for the next 5years
Greed greed greed
See whr u.

In rick ross voice
A niggi black
Buh he selling white
Hmmmmnnn

A niggi black buh he selling white
Wanna geh it all
Buh u gonna loose your life
Hmmmmnn hmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn
Hmmmmmmn hmmmmmmnn hmmmmmnnn

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by sean079: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2019
Nigeria, a nation of destiny killer and mortuary of that destiny
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by onadana: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2019
RockHard:
What a load of crap. Mumu talk of the highest order. I don't get why people try to make excuses for these kind of people. Are they the only ones going through problems in life?

His friend left his brain somewhere.Death penalty in Durtete's Philippine is a sure bet.That same friend am such was enjoying the lucre of his ill gotten wealth.Are there no other legitimate things to do?Forming Nigerian army rambo carrying drugs....

1 Like

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Just2endowed2(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2019
sureteeboy:
This friend must be an accomplice who deserves to be arrested as well

My thought and they are the type that will lure him into drug business. For me, he's gone for good unless God say otherwise,
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by sean079: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Imagine....blaming the government for a drug trafficker's misfortune?

Of the plenty other 'hustles' he could have turned to, he chose drugs.....senior prefect indeed.

They are all just mad.

A nation control almost 100% of its citizen destiny
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by sowilli: 9:07am On Apr 22, 2019
If you government has failed you. Treat the Bleep up of the government in your country, not in another man’s country. This message is to all criminals. Going outside Nigeria to commit crime is doing more harm than the government will be doing to you back home. Unfortunately, it would have been honourable if he died at home.
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2019
Tapout:

i totally agree with you....likewise his friend. if he hadn't left Nda, he probably wouldn't be in such a situation today...how can u beat up someone to the extent of breaking his legs, in a supposed military institution undecidedsad the affairs of NDA should be looked into.

I am in full agreement with you here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Orpe7(m): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2019
Shatap there Ogun kill u
Your friend had greed in his heart all along. Just needed the excuse
Even if he was in the Army, na him type go use Army commit crime
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Orpe7(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2019
I have a deaf and dumb furniture man who does my furniture
Yeah its sometimes difficult passing the message on what i want but wen i do, he gets the job done.
He could have chosen to carrying a board saying "deaf and dumb please help me" but he didnt
Thats why when i see those ones carrying placard shi shi i no dey drop. I prefer to drive by my furniture man and dash him the money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by watchindelta(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2019
Yeye na for worst pass! You kn how many innocent citizens for don die for em hand? Yeye who don bad don bad jor.
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by LINTUNE(m): 9:17am On Apr 22, 2019
cheesy
Offpoint:
If Buhari could blamed passed government for his inability to impregnate or satisfy Aisha sexually, then who the hell is Sopulu not to blame Nigerian Government?

My Ex blamed me for her inabilities to achieved orgasms, like I was her creator.

Anyways, youth say no to drugs, if you're really desperate to get rich quick... I know an herbalist that accept balls for money rituals. I did mine, but I'm still broke cuz my balls are microscopic.
u are mad
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by VonScott(m): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2019
There is a big 'disconnect' here. The story is NOT complete.

The poster failed to tell us EXACTLY how the beating from military translate to his being in Phillipines.
This dishonest writer did NOT tell us exactly how his broken knee translate to wraps of DRUGS in his possession.

This low quality dishonourable mentality states there is no job so crime is the ONLY solution.
The honourable thing to do is to FIGHT for your rights... even if you have to die!! It will serve a worthy course for EVERYBODY else.
BUT no, they don't like to suffer for everybody else, NOT even for their family, friends and loved ones.
Cowards by default, so they run away from SITUATION and go the easy way, look to easy TARGET.... other suffering people.

Na, govt didn't do sh1t. You did ALL that because you have 'thievery' hardcoded in your DNA and you want the EASY MONEY to oppress others.

PHEUL

2 Likes

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by maasoap(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2019
But why treating those cadets like animals? They are young children, not even adults! The other day, one was beating to death, only son of his parents. This is bad
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Sagay212: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2019
Typical iPod MF. They have been cursed with crime and will always find a way to justify their madness.

The same way they always support corruption because of stupid tribal sentiments and lack of common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by MobilityExpress: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2019
sinaj:
Let the blame game continue grin

Blame Game, Season 10 grin GOT dey learn work where this film dey
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by kmaster007: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2019
why d government
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2019
Brandomg:
I was also an ex cadet of the Nigerian defense academy with NDA number 4518. If the military authorities decide to let him go it will be because they are sure his condition will not let him continue his trainning well. There is no justification whatsoever for anyone to go out of his way to commit any crime because of his misfortune in life. I doubt if this person could have been a good officer eventually.
Thanks for this, for a guy at 22 to be tginking of making the kind of money drug offers, he is a greedy person. Also what crime did he commit that warranted them breaking his leg? Many possibilities ( could be he committed crime in training). People like Playing victim whenever they are wrong. Senior cadets will not just break his leg if the story he told them is even true.
We all need to stop playing victim and take responsibility for all actions we take.
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by drey076(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2019
Noel1:

Where's d N5,000 monthly stipends
Where's d $1 to N1 exchange rate?

Nigerians yaff bin Skammed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin
Even if APC delivered all the promises, the flatinoes would still push drug to other countries out of greed.
That is plain fact

1 Like

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Ugosample(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2019
Olalan:
His greed led him push drugs.......
BTW we have loads of young guys who are legitimately hustling day and night to survive but unfortunately are made to look like fools and lazy by his likes and Yahoo boys.
don t mind him

crime has NO justification
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2019
The Fvck did I just read So, that's his excuse for dealing drugs?.. And you had no iota of shame in writing this thrash on social media.. To what end exactly? To draw what sympathy?..
...And the idiot even lied about his friend's age too. Smh.
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Originalsly: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2019
Leebeedo:

Until you find yourself in same shoes as the young man, you have no right to judge him. By the way, whatsup with the beating @ NDA training ? How can you beat an individual till u break his leg all in the name of training ? It doesn't make no sense.
Is not usual for a recruit to be beaten that bad by his mates with no consequences... and the victim discharged for failing to heal in a short time period? Really? Now we learn that he can risk his life to get rich quick .... we should be wondering what he did to beaten badly and dismissed.
@ topic... that guy need to be investigated...... seems like his cash flow came to a sudden end.
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2019
My word! this used to be my classmate in UNN( Microbiology 0'18 set) only to leave in first year and now this. it keeps me wondering why he'd do such. His dad was even a Senior military officer then.
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2019
if he had succeeded nko?
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:14am On Apr 22, 2019
so pple doing Npower and others surviving on meagre money wetin dem go talk...you went to a foreign land abuse their laws and push drugs and you want us to pity you...nonsense if this guy had succeeded he ll come back to Nigeria and flaunt his wealth here making other hard working guys stupid....this is why pple like oluomo tompolo are celebrities.....today....Abeg make im friend pack well
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Tapout(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2019
aku626:

You’re being sarcastic? Have you read the entry forms into these institutions? Your life is more or less theirs your parents sign you away to the govt so nothing can be done. You can’t even sue them.
But it’s totally individual problem.

Yes i have.. My younger brother had intentions of going there. It took my dad almost a week to sign it (lol)

But that doesn't mean that cadets shouldn't be taken care of because they signed off their freedom to serve and defend the country. Every now and then, NDA pops up on social media and newspapers for the negative reasons. This is not the first time news on cadets welfare is coming up.

1 Like

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by CoolAmbience(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2019
sean079:

A nation control almost 100% of its citizen destiny

Perhaps, it is your destiny that is under 200% control, not mine.

Aren't there criminals in the US and all over Europe?

Are Otedola, 2face, Dangote, Okocha, Achebe, Soyinka, Okagbare, Daddy Showkey, Alakija and my humble self, not Nigerians?

However you look at it, people are ultimately responsible for who they become. I am saying this without prejudice to environmental factors.

There is no justification for crime.
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Ernest15(m): 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
Wat nonsense are u saying...do u even know the meaning of government
Ok before i talk...what did the government cause in this case??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Accountant Runs With Employer’s N747,400 In Lagos / Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos / Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.