Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics (50270 Views)

See How Little Girl, Success Adegor Has Grown 5 Years After Going Viral (Video) / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) / Success Adegor's Parents Get Married (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by ted33: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
these bet guys are just too much on nairaland
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by Tojavbus: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Tu

Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by JimohMomoh: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lotel:
Hahahaha... Laughter wan finish me oo

Displaying your foolishness on public forum.
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by Jamesrock(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nah eye service go kill Nigerian celebrities
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by Lotel: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
JimohMomoh:

Displaying your foolishness on public forum.
Sense has eluded you

Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by BRASH: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Donald3d:
grin
How do I say this without it sounding like I am hating .

Please they should let Success be a child,let her play, let her go to school, let her play with her friends, let her be a child.
Its good all what they her doing for her, but taking her everywhere is getting too much.

They can give her all the love and support without putting her in the media every chance they get.

Relocate her family, give them a nice apartment, set her parents up with nice jobs or train them on a skill to make sure Success is well taken care of. Its better to teach a person how to catch fish and giving them the tools to catch fish, than giving them fish everyday.

They should please do everything in moderation. Sudden fame uncontrolled can be intoxicating for adults, not to talk of children.

I pray success continues to follow Success

kylie jenner started being famous right from d womb and it didn't stop her from becoming one of d youngest billionaires in d world
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by essenceplus: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention. It helps promote better sales in business. This is one paramount reason you need an affordable graphics designer.

Graphic designs forces your audience to pay attention to your business advertisements.

Hire me today to design stunning graphic designs that will captive your audience.

Reach me on 0701 601 7124

https://www.nairaland.com/5141239/get-best-graphic-designs-projects

Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by BRASH: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Neoteny:
And they keep exploiting that little girl
if emmanuela's parents had reasoned like this, she wont be where she is today. Leave d girl alone to enjoy her fame. Its her destiny. Fame does not stop her from being a child or go to school.
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by HomeOfMe(f): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
AlphLukau:
@SOUNDAZA

Checkout some of the Pictures Captured Yesterday at AY Live Easter Sunday , we have people like "No Be Say I No Go Pay" and Other celebrities like Tobi Bakre & Ihuoma Linda Ejiofor Live at the event , Pictures below.

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/success-tobi-bakre-ihuoma-linda-ejiofor-spotted-at-ay-live-yesterday-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Lovely dress Linda is wearing...
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by Donald3d(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
BRASH:
kylie jenner started being famous right from d womb and it didn't stop her from becoming one of d youngest billionaires in d world
I know but this is a very different scenario.So many variables are involved, too many to mention. Success parents are not rich, they are not Americans, they are not very educated, this is Nigeria. I could go on and on. I am not trying to be myopic, I am just saying it should be done in moderation and with wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by fergieboy: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by Neoteny(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
BRASH:
if emmanuela's parents had reasoned like this, she wont be where she is today. Leave d girl alone to enjoy her fame. Its her destiny. Fame does not stop her from being a child or go to school.

How many kids has unnecessary public pressure arising from fame and celebrity ruined?

Even adults have poor coping mechanisms, talk more of an impressionable little kid. A lot of celebrities drink and do drugs to ward off the pressure.

I can bet you she doesn't like this spotlight, all she probably wants is to hop off somewhere and play with her mates and toys.

Everyone wants to identify with her just to boost their own cred simply because she went viral, irrespective of the effect of all the glare and attention on her.

4 Likes

Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by quickly: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Donald3d:
grin

Please they should let Success be a child,let her play, let her go to school, let her play with her friends, let her be a child.
Its good all what they her doing for her, but taking her everywhere is getting too much.

They can give her all the love and support without putting her in the media every chance they get.

Relocate her family, give them a nice apartment, set her parents up with nice jobs or train them on a skill to make sure Success is well taken care of. Its better to teach a person how to catch fish and giving them the tools to catch fish, than giving them fish everyday.

They should please do everything in moderation. Sudden fame uncontrolled can be intoxicating for adults, not to talk of children.

I can help you make your business, product or service Successful grin grin . Kindly read this:
Do you need a website or mobile app for your business, product or service ?. Do you need strategies to boost your services or products online ? . I do a pretty awesome job . Contact me today. Check my signature

thats nigeria for u- in as much as it good for her to receive gifts etc

there are many millions like her that continued to be asked to go home for not paying school fees. Go to a run down school that looks like reminiscent of burnt down building.
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by Forreellinc: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Man that succes ugly o, kilode?
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by TourismMan(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
There are many reasons this country cannot grow. All these celebrities and so called philanthropists, is it that they are not aware of millions of other girls, children and Nigerians in general that are poorer than Success' former state? Don't they see them? Why can't they go and help? Oh, everyone now wants to help success and snap with her just for the buzz. Smh!
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by writeprof(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
Donald3d:
grin

I can help you make your business, product or service Successful grin grin . Kindly read this:
Do you need a website or mobile app for your business, product or service ?. Do you need strategies to boost your services or products online ? . I do a pretty awesome job . Contact me today. Check my signature

Your post is very apt! As I saw her, the former bread seller turned star came to my mind. Success doesn't really need some of the people trying to 'use' her as her model. We hope the parents are sensitive enough to know when to put their feet down.
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by Donald3d(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
writeprof:

Your post is very apt! As I saw her, the former bread seller turned star came to my mind. Success doesn't really need some of the people trying to 'use' her as her model. We hope the parents are sensitive enough to know when to put their feet down.
Their feet would most likely not go down as long as their pockets keep rising up grin grin
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by Ozaha(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
UrbanExotica:
shut up brokeass

Fucking attention seeker.
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by Ozaha(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
UrbanExotica:
shut up brokeass

Fucking attention seeker.
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by lloyds(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
I hope they will not pollute this little girl with fame and destroy her before her time.

Everyone seems is taking advantage of her. .

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by writeprof(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Donald3d:

Their feet would most likely not go down as long as their pockets keep rising up grin grin

I hope they don't put sand in their garri because of greed.
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by SURElee(f): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
Donald3d:
grin

You are not alone in this thought and reasoning, but who do we blame? The parents who have suddenly turned her to their money spinner. From drinking joints sitting on the laps of men to touring the nation. It is well.
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by GoldHorse(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
I hope these people will not destroy this girl's life! Very few of them have good intentions for helping her.
They just want to trend with her "trend".
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
Donald3d:
grin

Ur opinion
Re: Success Adegor, Tobi Bakre & Linda Ejiofor Spotted At AY Live Yesterday - Pics by darlenese(f): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
what is success doing there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Shows Off Her New Benz, Steps Out With Her Son (Pictures) / AY Reacts To Osinbajo's Recent Joke / BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.