Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide (2141 Views)

Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos) / My Sojourn Of 4 Years In Obafemi Awolowo University: Signing Out Pictures' / Obafemi Awolowo University Hostels Are Dirty (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by spunky425(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2019
A final year student of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife has reportedly ended his life after too much pressure.

The demised named Kolapo Olowoporoku was a student of computer science and engineering, Sciences Department in the school.

A popular news broadcast network on the campus, iMuB claimed sources in the same department said he was found dead after consuming chemicals.

Read Full News Here.

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/04/22/final-year-student-of-obafemi-awolowo-university-commits-suicide/

Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Nukilia: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2019
Heaven rest his soul!

May the Lord protect us from village people
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by TheMainMan: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect peace... Amen
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Shinjitsu: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
The same fool that voted buhari and apc into power...He has stupidly taken his own life because of Nigerians pressure

Shame on the yourba tribe

Please keep killing yourself lol
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Nukilia: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Shinjitsu:
The same fool that voted buhari and apc into power...He has stupidly taken his own life because of Nigerians pressure

Must you be tribal? Why are you so unfortunate like this undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Divay22(f): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is sad cry
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Ahmed0336(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Shinjitsu:

why politicizing everything?
btw how are you sure he even voted during the just concluded election?

to whom brain is given, sense is expected.

use yours wisely

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Riele(f): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
hmm...
These kind of news makes me speechless.

And to think he's studying someone's dream course ehh
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Shinjitsu: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
[

First things first do you know kolapo olowoporoku in person?you said something that I like so much.to whom brain is given, sense is expected..- should be the one tell you this cause you are foolish and stupid

I will ask you again do you know kolapo olowoporo. In person?

I know him very well like the back of my palm..he always support apc and theifniubu..was dancing and laughing at me when buhari won..Praying and wishing to be like theifniubu in future..he voted apc and I will give you fact cause I don't make noise like you fools...give me your number and I will send facts to prove you wrong cause I don't make noise
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Shinjitsu:
[

First things first do you know kolapo olowoporoku in person?you said something that I like so much.to whom brain is given, sense is expected..- should be the one tell you this cause you are foolish and stupid

I know him very well like the back of my palm..he always support apc and theifniubu..was dancing and laughing at me when buhari won..Praying and wishing to be like theifniubu in future..he voted apc and I will give you fact cause I don't make noise like you fools...give me your number and I will send facts to prove you wrong cause I don't make noise

you referred to the deceased as someone you know like the back of your hand. and you could not show an iota of sympathy. it is bad of you. please make amends.

3 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Amuocha: 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Too much pressures under Buhari's government sef sad
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Gulher: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Only God did not allow me commit suicide in OAU. And I have learnt that every problem has it's expiry date.
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by falcon01: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nukilia:

Must you be tribal? Why are you so unfortunate like this undecided
some people are jus naturally born to Be Wretched and Useless !

3 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Mayor08: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
He is not a finalist....seek more details before posting online...he had an extra year and has been unable to clear them.
I know him, not quite well and I think we matriculated same time...he had an extra and they give a maximum of two sessions to be done with it, he couldn't pass the courses during the stipulated time..
Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Mayor08: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
Shinjitsu:
[

Tell me where you got to know him from..I know him also, tho not close...tell me where you met and how close you are....since you claim he mocked you during the election, then you are still in osun.....where do you reside?

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by TheMainMan: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
Mayor08:
He is not a finalist....seek more details before posting online...he had an extra year and has been unable to clear them.
I know him, not quite well and I think we matriculated same time...he had an extra and they give a maximum of two sessions to be done with it, he couldn't pass the courses during the stipulated time..
Rip
so sad
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
it's a shame his life revolves round a paper certificate
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by nazicartel(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
depression... DEPRESSION
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by samospray: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
Please let just helped the deceased in prayer..there nothing again to ague upon..please guys..
I.R.P.......WE LOVE YOU BUT GOD LOVE YOU MORE THAN USSS. ..MAY GOD CONSOLE YOU FAMILY,AND CHANGE THEIR FINANCIAL STATUS TO GOOD.
TILL WE SE AGAIN.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by TANID(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
R.I.P If That's What You Choose To Be At The End Of Your Life
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Abcruz(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Who among you fears the LORD and obeys his servant? If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the LORD and rely on your God.--Isaiah 50:10

For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!--2 Corinthians 4:17

Nevertheless,
Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Memberclub(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
straight to Hell.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Dacronym(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Mayor08:
Rip
Is what shinjitsu above saying true?
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Mayor08: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dacronym:

Is what shinjitsu above saying true?
Don't mind him...he's just a troll

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Rursh(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2019
And he has an S.U look oh, why will he just take his life like that? Na only him have issues in OAU? Or Is he the first?
Woh, lemme just not talk again. He is resting.
May God have mercy on him.
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Lekanriches(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2019
I know this young man personally, he is almost calm and most importantly very intelligent. Reading he committed suicide is still so surprising, everything in this nation is frustrating but please this is not the way out. Rip Kolapo
Re: Final Year Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Commits Suicide by Shinjitsu: 4:18am On Apr 24, 2019
eniolaamos7:

you referred to the deceased as someone you know like the back of your hand. and you could not show an iota of sympathy. it is bad of you. please make amends.

Sympathy what did the Bible and the Quran say for someone to take his own life? His a fool for doing that lol

(1) (Reply)

Kwarapoly Resumption! / Computer Science Project Topics Search Ends Here / Federalpoly Nekede 2014/2015 Merit Admission List Is Outon Jamb Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.