Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Ordered The Assassination Of Anthony Nwoko - Asari Dokubo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered The Assassination Of Anthony Nwoko - Asari Dokubo (41325 Views)

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered The Assassination Of Anthony Nwoko - Asari Dokubo by Yyeske(m): 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
gidgiddy:
People don't kill people for no reason. The question is, why would Kanu want kill a little known man of God in Enugu?

What could Kanu possibly gain by the man's death when the man is no threat to Kanu who is in London?

Asari Dokubo is saying that Kanu ordered that the man be killed but Asari cannot tell anyone why Kanu wants the man dead

Is Dokubo saying that Nnamdi Kanu just goes about killing people for no reason
Kanu has a lot to gain by silencing him because the late prophet was a close friend of his and a member of IPOB, he had visited him when Kanu was in prison, it was Kanu that brought him from Lagos to Enugu and with such closeness, he would and should know some things about Kanu that you and I don't know.
When he was abandoned by Kanu and he started saying what he knew about him, he was threatened which he posted on his facebook page, days after he was killed. So yes Kanu has a lot to gain if the man was silenced in order for him not to spill more secrets.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered The Assassination Of Anthony Nwoko - Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Yyeske:
Kanu has a lot to gain by silencing him because the late prophet was a close friend of his and a member of IPOB, he had visited him when Kanu was in prison, it was Kanu that brought him from Lagos to Enugu and with such closeness, he would and should know some things about Kanu that you and I don't know.
When he was abandoned by Kanu and he started saying what he knew about him, he was threatened which he posted on his facebook page, days after he was killed. So yes Kanu has a lot to gain if the man was silenced in order for him not to spill more secrets.

Kanu who was not heard or seen for over a year, resurfaced in Jerusalem and is now in the UK. Yet in all that time, it is now that Kanu wants to kill him? Why? Because of what the man knew about Kanu? What is this big secret Kanu wants to hide that he would kill a man hardly anyone even knows? Nobody can answer that one. So all this is speculation

I'm disappointed with Dokubo to accuse Kanu of a serious crime of murder based on speculation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered The Assassination Of Anthony Nwoko - Asari Dokubo by gidgiddy: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
RoyalUc:

Are you then saying Kanu ordered his killing for a serious offence that was a threat to him?

Some has to tell me why Kanu in Lindon would want the man dead. Unless you people think Kanu goes about killing people for the fun of it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered The Assassination Of Anthony Nwoko - Asari Dokubo by RoyalUc(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
gidgiddy:

Some has to tell me why Kanu in Lindon would want the man dead. Unless you people think Kanu goes about killing people for the fun of it

I didn't say NK ordered him killed. I can't accuse a man of such grievous offense without evidence. I only asked you that question based on your comment.

The only issue is that, the deceased cried out about threats to his life by his fellow IPOBIANS and now, another Ally is accusing him on video of the offence.

My own is, since you people use to believe and support Asari each time he attacks Buhari, you have to do same now

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Ordered The Assassination Of Anthony Nwoko - Asari Dokubo by Warship: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
gidgiddy:

Kanu who was not heard or seen for over a year, resurfaced in Jerusalem and is now in the UK. Yet in all that time, it is now that Kanu wants to kill him? Why? Because of what the man knew about Kanu? What is this big secret Kanu wants to hide that he would kill a man hardly anyone even knows? Nobody can answer that one. So all this is speculation

I'm disappointed with Dokubo to accuse Kanu of a serious crime of murder based on speculation.

RoyalUc

My brother, Asari Dokunbo was surrounded by govt troops some weeks ago and today, he is accusing Kanu of murder.

Is Asari Dokunbo under threat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Slaps Taxi Driver Into Coma Over Buhari’s Death Rumour / Tinubu's Wealth Is From Buying Of Stocks - Dele Alake / Fire Guts Ibrahim Shekarau's House In Kano State. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.