Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

I’ve Faced Bullets Before, Negative Reactions Are Nothing To Me - Omotola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Faced Bullets Before, Negative Reactions Are Nothing To Me - Omotola (454 Views)

Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Faced Bullets Before, Negative Reactions Are Nothing To Me - Omotola by oluchisimfred: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2019
Omotola Jalade who stunned on the cover of Guardian Magazine, stated that she has faced bullets before which makes negative reactions nothing to her as she reacted to her viral tweet which sparked up controversy.

However Omotola who stated that she has faced bullets before which makes negative reactions nothing to her, added that she is not just an activist because she is linked to a child but has been like that since she was a child. She said;

I’m not overwhelmed by the reactions, especially the negative ones. I expected them. These ones were just talk. I faced bullets before. I faced military men pointing guns at me, and so, the negative reactions were nothing to me. And why would I want to ruffle any nest? Who doesn’t want to hide his or her head? Do you know that when I had cause to speak up against previous governments, I was attacked? Not by words alone. But my business, my personal life, my finances were attacked. It is not something I enjoy doing, but sometimes, I worry too like every other normal human being. I worry for my safety. I worry for the safety of people around me.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/22/ive-faced-bullets-before-negative-reactions-are-nothing-to-me-omotola-jalade/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I’ve Faced Bullets Before, Negative Reactions Are Nothing To Me - Omotola by TANID(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I’ve Faced Bullets Before, Negative Reactions Are Nothing To Me - Omotola by FlirtyGist: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2019
cool
Re: I’ve Faced Bullets Before, Negative Reactions Are Nothing To Me - Omotola by zilon12(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2019
Who shot ya (in BIG's voice)

(1) (Reply)

Music Producer, Sarz Narrates An Awkward Moment He Had With Patoranking And Wizk / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor (video) / Terry G Spotted With His New Girlfriend, Set To Dump “baby Mama”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.