Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Business Reputation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Reputation (190 Views)

Effective Ways To Improve Your Business's Reputation / Tips For Boosting Your Business Reputation With Great Reviews / This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Reputation by theceoz(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Consumers attach great importance to the image that the company offers in their products and services, even more than to the perception of the products and services themselves. In fact, reputation is perhaps the greatest asset in the business world. Hence, taking care of it is paramount and there are certain things that can and should be done to improve the reputation of your company or business. The reputation management of your company must be carefully planned and implemented and must be a key part of your sales and marketing strategy. Do it wrong and all that hard work can be lost in a moment. Do things right and you will join all those companies that come to mind when you think about who has a positive presence in their corresponding market.

(1) (Reply)

Free Coaching On Small Scale Food/agro Export / Attention Attention / Investors Lose N48.86 Billion As Nigerian Stock Market Continues Bearish Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.