Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? (6340 Views)

How Government Policies Is Killing My Business / Ask Me Feature – A Cool New Way To Increase Brand Awareness And Reputation / Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
Usually I don't normally do this but I don't have a stable job, that is why I I took this loan from fairmoney.
I kept a very good record and a good reputation with them, I pay a day to their time but but recently they ruined my life.
I usually pay them and collect another one so I pay on time. Recently I ran out of work almost a month now and feedings becomes a problem and my rent is overdue. I borrowed money from someone intending to pay back fairmoney loan app so that they will increase my loan then I will now pay back and then have more time to collect another one,
I even called one of their agent customer care and he told me that I kept a good score and a good record that all will be well,
so I borrowed 18000 from somebody and paid into the fairmoney and since weeks now they have refused to give me another loan just like that.
now I'm having issues with the person that I took the money from, he's threaten my life but don't blame him, I gave him assurance that this will work because I have trust on them but it turned out to be another thing.
please I have no freedom And reputation or rest of mind anymore , I'm not myself again,

how can I clear this debt and rest once and for all.
please the heart bothers me and my heart is heavy too.
I hope anyone can relate to this situation.
I am finally in a big trouble.
I tried selling my phone but it's broken and not worth even 10k because of the touch pad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Onnasucs1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
I can relate tho. You shouldn't have borrowed to pay fairmoney. They don't embarrass their customers like the others.

I pray you get the 18k to give your friend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2022
Onnasucs1:
I can relate tho. You shouldn't have borrowed to pay fairmoney. They don't embarrass their customers like the others.

I pray you get the 18k to give your friend.
i thought they will increase my loan too so that i can buy some food after collecting another higher loan then pay back the person i borrowed from.
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Mathematricks: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
grin Lol. Funny but not funny. I have been in your shoes before. I once owned fair money 9k and paid it back long after it was due. And they have refused to offer me another loan since then o. But I've long deleted the app sef.

TBH, you shouldn't have borrowed to repay a loan. I, myself have been owing xtracash 12k since 2019, all they do is to send me a reminder of a failed debit every morning. But I am looking to start work soon so I can start offsetting it.

Anyway, I can drop a ussd code for instant loan — that's if you're qualified. But I wouldn't advise you to borrow again since you're already in debt.

However, You can reach an agreement with that your friend on how to pay him back. Let him just give you some time.

I hope you understand.

3 Likes

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mathematricks:
grin Lol. Funny but not funny. I have been in your shoes before.

TBH, you shouldn't have borrowed to repay a loan. I, myself have been owing xtracash 12k since 2019. But I am looking to start work soon so I can start offsetting it.

Anyway, I can drop a ussd code for instant loan — that's if you're qualified. But I wouldn't advise you to borrow again since you're already in debt.

However, You can reach an agreement with that your friend on how to pay him back. Let him just give you some time.

I hope you understand.
please give me the ussd code please the person am oweing is not understanding me at all am in hell
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Mathematricks: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Devineee:
please give me the ussd code please the person am oweing is not understanding me at all am in hell

If you say so. Hold on let me get it. I saw it on a NL'ers diary.
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by buttlover(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
*561#

1 Like

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mathematricks:

If you say so. Hold on let me get it. I saw it on a NL'ers diary.
thank you very much. This guy am owing will stab me if he sees me
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
buttlover:
*561#
God bless you let me try
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Mathematricks: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Devineee:
thank you very much. This guy am owing will stab me if he sees me

See below. Just explain to him. Okay.

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
buttlover:
*561#
oh am not eligible
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Mathematricks: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Devineee:
oh am not eligible

There is still hope.

Typing..
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mathematricks:

See below. Just explain to him. Okay.
am not eligible
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Mathematricks: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Devineee:
am not eligible

Alternatively, you can sell some of the things that is less important or of no use to you on the below thread. Though you'll have to slash the price because it is a clearance thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here

1 Like

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mathematricks:

Alternatively, you can sell some of the things that is less important or of no use to you on the below thread. Though you'll have to slash the price because it is a clearance thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here
thank you for all the help. I don't really have anything valuable again because of the economic situation but God knows

1 Like

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Mathematricks: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Devineee:
thank you for all the help. I don't really have anything valuable again because of the economic situation but God knows

It's alright. This too shall pass.
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
If anyone wish to assist me and bail me out this is my phone number

And my account is 8242920188 wema bank

1 Like

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mathematricks:

It's alright. This too shall pass.
amen

1 Like

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Ernesttoby30: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Life no just balance. Fairmoney have been asking me to take a loan of 400k to repay 760 in 9months. Imagine 360k interest in 9months?

All the same, I'm not a fan of borrowing especially loan app. I've been using them for banking transactions just decided to check how much loan I'm qualify to take from them and lo and behold 400k

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ernesttoby30:
Life no just balance. Fairmoney have been asking me to take a loan of 400k to repay 760 in 9months. Imagine 360k interest in 9months?

All the same, I'm not a fan of borrowing especially loan app. I've been using them for banking transactions just decided to check how much loan I'm qualify to take from them and lo and behold 400k
life is not fair please help me out sir
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ernesttoby30:

tears!!! And am only looking for 18, they refused to offer me anything instead
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by tunnyl(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bro. Visit clickworker.com, register then join their uhrs program. You will pay all your debt within a month and half if you are serious and ready to work.

It's a crowd sourcing platform. Make sure you pass the English language test. It's very easy just follow the instruction thoroughly.

I promise you, you won't beg anyone ever again.

Once you've joined and passed the uhrs English language test on clickworker. DM me or drop a message here on this thread. I will walk you through all the easy tasks, help you pass qualifications and show you short cuts. I will even be constantly updating you when easy jobs are posted.

Contact me only after u've registered on clickworker and passed the test. I don't have money to offer you but this opportunity is a lifetime opportunity and am offering it to you for free.

Cheers bro.

Modified*** I have created a telegram group for this purpose
Here's the link. Kindly join the spaces

https:// t. me/+pm3fmoMubzBjMGVk

Please set up your telegram to view old messages from the group so you can view the tutorial from the start thanks.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
tunnyl:
Bro. Visit clickworker.com, register then join their uhrs program. You will pay all your debt within a month and half if you are serious and ready to work.

It's a crowd sourcing platform. Make sure you pass the English language test. It's very easy just follow the instruction thoroughly.

Once you've joined and passed the uhrs English language test on clickworker. DM me or drop a message here on this thread. I will walk you through all the easy tasks, help you pass qualifications and show you short cuts. I will even be constantly updating you when easy jobs are posted.

Contact me only after u've registered on clickworker and passed the test. I don't have money to offer you but this opportunity is a lifetime opportunity and am offering it to you for free.

Cheers bro.
much appreciated am going there now
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Devineee: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2022
If am saved I'll never forget this kindness. Am in hell help me out for humanity sake for God sake
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Meedot2(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
I have been in this kind of situation before, the best thing you can do at the moment is to reach out to some of your trusted friends that you feel can help you with at least 3k each. Just sit down and think of seven individuals on your contacts that you relate with very well and can give you 3k without looking back.
This was what I did then when I was struggling to repay a loan I took from Umba some months ago, I reached out to my trusted friends about 10 of them sha and they helped me with 5k each. Lastly, please after you saved from this one, avoid anything that has to do with online loan at all cost because it prevents one from having savings and the interest rate of majority of them is damn too high.
I pray God touch the heart of those individuals you wants to reach out to so that you can sort the guy.

4 Likes

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
tunnyl:

Cheers bro.
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by terrezo2002(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mathematricks:
grin Lol. Funny but not funny. I have been in your shoes before. I once owned fair money 9k and paid it back long after it was due. And they have refused to offer me another loan since then o. But I've long deleted the app sef.

TBH, you shouldn't have borrowed to repay a loan. I, myself have been owing xtracash 12k since 2019, all they do is to send me a reminder of a failed debit every morning. But I am looking to start work soon so I can start offsetting it.

I hope you understand.
What you need is a good source of income not loans. Loans will keep you under bondage. A borrower is a servant to the lender so the holy bible says.
I pray for you in the name of Jesus Christ that I serve, all your depts are cancelled. Receive favour that will bring in financial stability from now on.

4 Likes

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Mathematricks: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
terrezo2002:

What you need is a good source of income not loans. Loans will keep your under bondage. A borrower is a servant to the lender so the holy bible says.
I pray for you in the name of Jesus Christ that I serve, all your depts are cancelled. Receive favour that will bring in financial stability from now on.

Truer words haven't been said. Amen. I receive it.

Pls I am in Owerri and seriously looking for work sir, can you help me? I am also willing to relocate provided there is accomodation? I'm 22.
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by terrezo2002(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mathematricks:

Truer words haven't been said. Amen. I receive it.

Pls I am in Owerri and seriously looking for work sir, can you help me? I am also willing to relocate provided there is accomodation? I'm 22.
Have clean heart and clean hands. Pray tonight between 12- 3am.

If you have a CV. Submit to where you are qualified to work. No matter how much they decide to pay you, accept it. You will be promoted from there.
Go in this might and prosper. The favour of the Lord will be with you. It is well with you

7 Likes

Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by Mathematricks: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
terrezo2002:

Have clean heart and clean hands. Pray tonight between 12- 3am.

If you have a CV. Submit to where you are qualified to work. No matter how much they decide to pay you, accept it. You will be promoted from there.
Go in this might and prosper. The favour of the Lord will be with you. It is well with you

Jesus. This is getting serious. Pls are you Oliver by name?
Re: This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? by terrezo2002(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2022
Mathematricks:

Jesus. This is getting serious. Pls are you Oliver by name?
Not at all sir. The Holy spirit works in diverse ways.
Just obey the leading of the Spirit and it shall be well with you. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The World Highest Currency is Bitcoin:all The Things You Need To Know About It / How To Apply For (GEEP) Market Money Online Via BOI Portal / Get Proof Of Funds For As Low As 2.5%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.