Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Best Phone Ever: For A Budget Battery Smartphone, I’m Lovin It! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Phone Ever: For A Budget Battery Smartphone, I’m Lovin It! (978 Views)

Worst Phone Ever Used / Toughest Phone Ever:The Land Rover's Explore Comes With Swappable Battery Pack / Iphone 8 Benchmarks - By Far The Most Powerful Phone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Phone Ever: For A Budget Battery Smartphone, I’m Lovin It! by Joafjoe2018(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
ITEL P33: FOR A BUDGET BATTERY SMARTPHONE, I’M LOVIN IT ! (USER EXPERIENCE).
You have to pardon me, I am not your typical tech enthusiast who would write technical terms while reviewing a gadget. Instead, I am an entrepreneur running my own startup business, always on the go and wouldn’t always have the time to sit down and charge everything I own all the time. Hence I needed a smartphone with a long-lasting battery at an affordable cost to stay in touch with my clients.
If budgetary concerns are at the top of your list when looking for a good smartphone with valid features to buy, then I would recommend the itel P33 and here is why:

BIG BATTERY WITH A PLUS – AI POWER MASTER
Since a phone is still predominately a communication device for me, I wanted a smartphone that would enable me call and text all day long without having to worry about the battery getting low or frantically search for where to charge next. itel P33 was the ultimate solution for me, in my opinion, the battery is top notch. It has a 4000mAh battery with artificial intelligence power master that automatically controls the power consumption of the phone. Being a heavy user, I get to charge the device once, and it lasts up to 80 hours. Remember, this will vary depending on what you do with your device, but I have had no problems with the battery life whatsoever.

IMMERSIVE DISPLAY
The itel P33 has a distinctly sharper, more saturated display, which I found to be more enjoyable when watching my favorite episode of Game of Thrones or reading a book. It dons a 5.5” HD+ IPS FullScreen while its twin, itel P33 plus comes with a 6.0” IPS FullScreen display and a fashionable gradation blue color.

STORAGE AND SECURITY.
Complementing the fingerprint sensor, the itel P33 utilizes a combination of this with a facial Identification scanner to unlock the device. This is more improved security and it’s quite new to the itel train of devices (the face unlock). With all the videos, pictures, screenshots, movies and documents I love to store, P33 enables me to do so with its 16GB ROM expandable up to 32GB.

To think I only got this device for N24,100 to enjoy stellar specs like these is nothing short of amazing. Again, itel has proven to be the mobile master providing trendy and affordable smartphones for everyone that is affordable. A device with such great features pegged at that price, the itel P33 and P33 plus is an attractive option for students, working professionals, businessmen and women looking for a smartphone with good battery and reliable functionalities.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best Phone Ever: For A Budget Battery Smartphone, I’m Lovin It! by chukwuibuipob: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
for sale Tokunboh used Samsung galaxy Note 10.1.Lagos
Re: Best Phone Ever: For A Budget Battery Smartphone, I’m Lovin It! by sparog(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
ITEL manufactures good phones with great battery life but they are always stingy with their RAM. Imagine this nice phone coming with 1gig RAM.
Re: Best Phone Ever: For A Budget Battery Smartphone, I’m Lovin It! by Realboygenius(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Why should I go for this phone when I opt in for a better Tecno phone like the Spark 3.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Is Banned From Using SD Card Branding On Future Devices / How To Find Out How Many Fake Followers An Account Has On Instagram / US Used Iphone 7plus 128gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.