Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,517 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Bullet Prayer Points Against Lying Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bullet Prayer Points Against Lying Spirit (278 Views)

US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying / Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems / Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bullet Prayer Points Against Lying Spirit by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lying spirit is a terrible spirit. It lies against a man and stays to defend it. It brings suffering from what 1 knows nothing about. Eg Jeremiah in Jer. 37:1-16

When 1 suffers for what he/she knows nothing about. He/she is a victim of spiritual third party attack or collateral damage.

These lying spirit can engineer ones death. As in the case of Naboth in 1 Kgs 21.

Therefore why we need to leverage, the empowerment/blessing of the Eternal God

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let false accusation against me be Reversed now.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let every wicked and evil rumor against me be dispelled now.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let evil and false witness against me, somersault and die now.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let every liar Workin against my destiny, fall down and die now.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let every lying spirit mobilized against my home, marriage, business, life, children, ministry, etc suffer eternal damnation now.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let every spirit of belial set against me, not fulfill their enterprise.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let the enemies fall into the pits, they dug for me now.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let every tongue that is raised against me in judgement by condemned by sudden death now.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let every third party attack against me backfire to sender now.

Fire of Eternal God, in the name of Christ, let every arrow of spiritual collateral damage against me, backfire to sender now.

Culled from www.ekpere..com

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday,april 27,2019 / Question For The Catholics / Be Contented With Whatsoever You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.