Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. (3970 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. by MFMRevivalist: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
PRAYER POINTS AGAINST THE DREAM OF BACKWARDNESS. Part 2

Deuterononmy 1:6-8, The LORD our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount: Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all [the places] nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates. Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.

Backwardness is a demonic spirit that has placed people in their former place, school and village in their dreams. The spirit of backwardness cannot allow people to progress. It restricts the children of God from so many things in life. For example, dreaming about the village, former house, former school is a sign of backwardness, retrogression and stagnation. A man who is expecting a contract job from a person, but by the time he finished dreaming about former areas where he has lived before, that contract would not come to pass.

When a person is expecting a major breakthrough, the dream of the village would swallow or stop that expected breakthrough. When you look at your life and see that this dream of backwardness is seriously affecting your life, marriage, finance, business, then you need to cry out to God for deliverance. If you are satisfied with your present state of condition, then you don’t need to take these prayers with us. But if you are not satisfy with the way things are going in your life, then you need to cry for change.

Praise and worship

PRAYER POINTS

1. Every dream of shame and disappointments I have ever had, I cancel you with the blood of Jesus

2. Every dream of evil soul tie and evil covenant I had with the late people in the village, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.

3. Every dream of hopeless and fornication I had, loose your hold over me, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every dream of eating in the village I have ever had, loose your hold over me and set me free, in Jesus name.

5. Every dream of dancing with masquerade in the village, expire by fire, in Jesus name

6. Every dream of joblessness I have ever had, be cancelled by fire, in Jesus name

7. Every dream of marital problem I have ever had, be cancelled by fire and thunder, in Jesus name

8. Every wicked power using my placenta to summon me to some evil places in the dream, receive calamity and die, in Jesus name

9. Any kind of curses that is making me to dream about the former places I have lived, I break you today in Jesus name

10. I break by fire, every evil soul tie and evil covenant between me and the people of my village, in Jesus name

11. I break by fire, every evil soul tie and evil covenant between me and any evil tree in my village, in the name of Jesus

12. Any curse in my father’s house that is making me to dream about my village and former places, BE REVOKED BY FIRE, in Jesus name.

13. Any wicked power that wants me to leave the city and go and settle down in the village based on demonic pity and mocking, your plans has failed, die in Jesus name

14. Anyone responsible for dreams of backwardness in my life, Holy Ghost disgrace them, in Jesus name

15. Powers advertising my village in my dream, die by fire, in Jesus name

16. Arrow of backwardness fired into my life to cause total failure, go back to the sender in Jesus name

17. Every power that wants me to be too comfortable with the present state of my life, die in Jesus name

18. Any power holding on to my instrument of greatness, success and testimony, release it and die, in Jesus name

19. Mysterious dream about backwardness, loose your hold over my life in Jesus name

20. Every hardship and delay introduced into my life through dream, go back to the sender in Jesus name

21. Every dream of masquerade pursuing me that I have ever had, expire by fire in Jesus name

22. Begin to thank God for answering your prayers

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. by preciousele(f): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. by Heartbender: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Amen

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. by MFMRevivalist: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Amen
Re: Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. by francisj(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Amen...

1 Like

Re: Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. by MFMRevivalist: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Good evening.
Re: Prayer Points Against The Dream Of Backwardness. by LikeAking: 12:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Mere words?.

Have you forgotten you can't even kill the smallest cockroach with words?.

Save your self all this stress

(1) (Reply)

. / Stop And Think ,how Can God Exist And We Are Here Arguing Over It ? / Do Muslim Have Worship Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.