Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Heroes And Heroines Of Nigerian Sports - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Heroes And Heroines Of Nigerian Sports (1756 Views)

How Many Of These Nigerian Sports Stars Do You Know? / BBNaija's Erica Vs Siasia Super Eagles: Is The Labour Of Our Heroes Now In Vain? / Moses, Oshoala Win At The Nigerian Sports Awards 2017. See List Of Winners. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heroes And Heroines Of Nigerian Sports by Benbisco(f): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hello all. Can someone please give me information on the topic "Nigerian Sports Heroes and Heroines and their Contributions to the Development of Sports in Nigeria". It is part of my child's holiday project. I have searched the web extensively but only come up with their achievements but nothing on their contributions.

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Ballack Completes Chelsea Move. / Glo Marathon / NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.