Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Unicaf University And Her Partner Varsities; Get Authentic Info From Mba Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unicaf University And Her Partner Varsities; Get Authentic Info From Mba Student (875 Views)

Unicaf University Scholarship Review: What It Is And How To Apply / Is UNICAF University Of South Wales Scholarship Genuine / UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unicaf University And Her Partner Varsities; Get Authentic Info From Mba Student by ChevKing(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
You must have read about the name either on the internet or whenever you search for the word 'scholarship', or if you use your email service regularly like gmail, yahoomail etc, there is this pop up of UNICAF UNIVERSITY and you are wondering what is it all about? Probably you have been saying this is another scam from some bad African guys in UK or US, trying to take your hard earned money!
Relax! I will give you an up to date info on what it is and how it works and I will also let you know how I got the scholarship for my MBA which I'm currently running, started last year with other colleagues. The programme fee is 12,000 pounds at University of South Wales, but offered at less than 4000 pounds by UNICAF. Briefly this is what UNICAF is;
UNICAF is a registered organisation in UK, US, Cyprus, some countries in Africa and also in Nigeria, the parent company is in Cyprus
It's aim is to bring quality world class education to poor region through SCHOLARSHIPS.
It is first a school and also has a platform for learning
It operates according to global standard for online education.
It is in Africa as an on campus in Zambia and Malawi
It has a standard VLE for learning i.e Virtual Learning Environment, which simulates the class room process
Its operates online for students from any parts of the world and their programmes are self paced.
UNICAF partners with some Universites to recruit students on their behalf and also deliver the learning to the student while the partner schools determine the quality (QAQC) which is set by the schools, the programmes are online and payment is very flexible
Unicaf Univerities in Malawi and Zambia programmes are both online and oncampus.
UNICAF has partnered with these Universities in the past;
Marymount California University USA
University of Nicosia, Cyprus
University of SouthWales, Uk
All the above schools offered their programmes online on UNICAF, through UNICAF's VLE Virtual Learning Environment(VLE)
Depending on ones speed programme can last a year or more since its self paced(Learn at your speed).
Currently, the scholarship for the above listed schools has closed with ONLY University of South Wales, UK Still on AND UNICAF Universities in Zambia and malawi. Please note that USW offer the follwing
MBA – Master of Business Administration
MA – Master in Education (Innovation in Learning and Teaching)
MSc – Psychology
MSc – Public Health
LLM (Master of Laws)
BA (HONS) – Business Studies (Top-up degree)
The author of this post is currently enrolled in MBA programme with Univeristy of South Wales(USW), UK and started last year and would be ready to answer any question from enrollment to how grading is done and also final project. Proof of studentship will be shown in camera if required and may be confirmed from UNICAF and USW UK.
Thank You.
Re: Unicaf University And Her Partner Varsities; Get Authentic Info From Mba Student by ChevKing(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
if you have any question chat me up and would be willing to answer anything from enrollment to students' VLE and interactions with students from other countries.
danamite1@gmail.com
Re: Unicaf University And Her Partner Varsities; Get Authentic Info From Mba Student by ChevKing(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
See here for more
Re: Unicaf University And Her Partner Varsities; Get Authentic Info From Mba Student by ChevKing(m): 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Hi guys keep the inquiries coming.
Re: Unicaf University And Her Partner Varsities; Get Authentic Info From Mba Student by rubyio: 3:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
Following.

There seems to be more complain than legit answers to everything UNICAF here on NL.

Still waiting for more info before I make up my mind.
Re: Unicaf University And Her Partner Varsities; Get Authentic Info From Mba Student by Kagawa29: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Any graduate from unicaf??.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Results Has Finally Been Uploaded Online / 2020 Waec Runz / Msc, Cyber Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.