Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua (9792 Views)

Unicaf University Scholarship Review: What It Is And How To Apply / Unicaf University And Her Partner Varsities; Get Authentic Info From Mba Student / Is UNICAF University Of South Wales Scholarship Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by stephanie11: 2:28pm On May 22, 2018
A new recognition of multi-campus Unicaf University came with the announcement that the University has been accepted as a member of SARUA, the Southern African Regional Universities Association. Unicaf University joins other top ranking universities, who appear on the list of SARUA members, (http://www.sarua.org/?q=members), like the University of Cape Town.

SARUA, founded in 2005, is an association of universities in the 15 countries of the Southern African Development Community. Its purpose is to contribute in revitalizing and developing Higher Education in the southern part of the African continent, to create qualified, informed leaders, who can respond effectively to the many challenges faced in the region. SARUA’s purpose is in line with Unicaf University’s vision to provide affordable and flexible higher education of international quality in every country in Africa, aiming to raise local standards and educate the continent’s future leaders.

In partnership with the UNICAF Scholarship Programme, one of the most generous programmes of its kind available today, Unicaf University offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes, which have an international perspective and a strong local focus, at a fraction of the original cost. By providing options for fully online study, or blended learning, (which combines online delivery with on ground support), Unicaf University enables working professionals to keep their jobs and salaries and young parents to care for their families throughout their studies.

Unicaf University offers a wide range of degrees, from Business, Economics and Accounting to Teaching, Tourism, Engineering, Psychology, Public Health, Information Technology and more, at Bachelor, Master’s and Doctorate level. Unicaf University degrees are internationally recognized and locally registered and accredited.  Furthermore, in partnership with the reputable University of South Wales in the UK, Unicaf University enables students in Africa to pursue a British degree online, and graduate on campus in the UK.

The two state-of-the-art campuses of Unicaf University in Lilongwe – Malawi and in Lusaka – Zambia, have been attracting thousands of students from the region, thanks to the high standard of instruction, the affordability and flexibility provided and the good reputation of the University. This success has led to plans to establish Unicaf University campuses in many other African countries in the near future.

Unicaf University is proud to have become a member of SARUA, and is aiming to contribute to the association’s platform for regional Higher Education leadership, dialogue and collaboration, advocating Higher Education as the significant contributor to national and regional development.

www.unicaf.org

https://politicsngr.com/unicaf-university-becomes-member-sarua/
cc: lalasticlala

Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Jubilancy(f): 3:51pm On May 22, 2018
Ftc

What's the fuss over ftc am yet to discover it oooo

4 Likes

Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by BruncleZuma: 3:52pm On May 22, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by maryjan8(f): 3:52pm On May 22, 2018
That's Good
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by tectonotimes: 3:53pm On May 22, 2018
This is a very good development. I love this. Are you capable of making millions of naira through non-oil products export business? Click on the first link on my signature for a detailed information on how you will go about it.
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by inoki247: 3:54pm On May 22, 2018
so CaF don get university daz where dey will always lecture africa player..... well maybe africa will win d World Cup...

1 Like

Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by gift01: 3:54pm On May 22, 2018
Which one be Unicaf? Do they study football over there?
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Buffalowings3(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2018
this uni that spams my facebook feed.

3 Likes

Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 22, 2018
Who Dem epp
Like for buhari
Share for atiku
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Nigeman: 3:56pm On May 22, 2018
What is UNICAF and SARUA?
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Oceannaagent: 3:58pm On May 22, 2018
Imagine having Dubai and Amsterdam here in Nigeria, especially in Lagos, that is the concept of Oceanna. Stop capital flight and be a part of History by owning an apartment in Oceanna. Vacations will not be the same again.

For investment enquiries or site inspection contact the number on my profile.

2 Likes

Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Lorechino(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2018
undecided
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 22, 2018
Jubilancy:
Ftc

What's the fuss over ftc am yet to discover it oooo
I think you got a kick out of it.
sad
Secretly...
It's OK to pretend that you didn't...
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 22, 2018
Emmaco4:
Who Dem epp Like for buhari Share for atiku
Like Miners Association of Nairaland. Education Branch.

3 Likes

Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Jubilancy(f): 4:02pm On May 22, 2018
mansakhalifa:

I think you got a kick out of it.

sad

Secretly...

It's OK to pretend that you didn't...

OK you caught me#smiles

2 Likes

Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Bigisaac: 4:03pm On May 22, 2018
For more information about UNICAF scholarship programs please send an email to (i.nkemchor@nigeria.unicaf.org)

Thank you wink wink wink wink
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 22, 2018
Jubilancy:

OK you caught me#smiles

That was a very easy job.
For a detective with over 15 years experience.
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Jubilancy(f): 4:08pm On May 22, 2018
mansakhalifa:

That was a very easy job.

For a detective with over 15 years experience.

Or too much James hardly chase novels am sure

1 Like

Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Chillypelly(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2018
Its a scam!
Its a scam!
Its a scam!
Its a scam!
Its a scam!
Its a scam!
Its a scam!
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by eklassical(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2018
My friend shut up there.... which scam..
I'm currently studying for an MBA and everything is going well. If you dont know what to say just shut up! �

Chillypelly:
Its a scam!
Its a scam!
Its a scam!
Its a scam!
Its a scam!
Its a scam!
Its a scam!
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Nobody: 12:03am On May 23, 2018
Jubilancy:

grin
Jubilancy:

Who reads those
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Kheney89: 8:37am On May 23, 2018
eklassical:
My friend shut up there.... which scam..
I'm currently studying for an MBA and everything is going well. If you dont know what to say just shut up! �

I am also planning to run an MBA there... Please can you debrief me on the Programme? From its tuition fees, and how it's been run!
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by eklassical(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2018
Speak to 07063192623

Kheney89:

I am also planning to run an MBA there... Please can you debrief me on the Programme? From its tuition fees, and how it's been run!
Re: UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua by Kheney89: 10:29pm On May 24, 2018
eklassical:
Speak to 07063192623

Thanks Man.

(1) (Reply)

University Courses That You Should Not Study - NUC / Uniport 18th Best University In Africa. No 1 In Nigeria. / Unizik 2014/2015 Departmental Cutoff Marks For Merit Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.