Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Have Promoted Love,unity, Tolerance And I Expect All To Emulate These Virtues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Promoted Love,unity, Tolerance And I Expect All To Emulate These Virtues (462 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress / Nnamdi Kanu Cheery, Preached Unity & Tolerance in DSS Custody - Lawyer / Christmas Celebration: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Show Love, Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Promoted Love,unity, Tolerance And I Expect All To Emulate These Virtues by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2019
Is not necessary for one to praise his or herself but in trying times we need to be cautious in all we do.

I have promoted love, unity and tolerance than any other moniker here and I expect others to emulate these virtues.

Let us continue to preach peace and love even in our trying moments, it should serve as source of hope for us even for generations unborn.

I implore lovers of peace, unity like me to. Continue and do not deter for your reward is beautifully arranged in heaven. Do not be cow down by renegades of the moment or bending rays of the moment but be steadfast in all.

Let us continue with these good work for greater days ahead.
Re: I Have Promoted Love,unity, Tolerance And I Expect All To Emulate These Virtues by gbengaolaniyi(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Is not necessary for one to praise his or herself but in trying times we need to be cautious in all we do.

I have promoted love, unity and tolerance than any other moniker here and I expect others to emulate these virtues.

Let us continue to preach peace and love even in our trying moments, it should serve as source of hope for us even for generations unborn.

I implore lovers of peace, unity like me to. Continue and do not deter for your reward is beautifully arranged in heaven. Do not be cow down by renegades of the moment or bending rays of the moment but be steadfast in all.

Are you from anambra?
Re: I Have Promoted Love,unity, Tolerance And I Expect All To Emulate These Virtues by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
gbengaolaniyi:

Are you from anambra?

Another cloned account.......
Re: I Have Promoted Love,unity, Tolerance And I Expect All To Emulate These Virtues by Adaibeku(f): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Liar u ar enemy of unity in igboland ,
Go n sitdown
Re: I Have Promoted Love,unity, Tolerance And I Expect All To Emulate These Virtues by mabea: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
This guy is an attention seeker do not indulge him
Re: I Have Promoted Love,unity, Tolerance And I Expect All To Emulate These Virtues by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 23, 2019
mabea:
This guy is an attention seeker do not indulge him

next
Re: I Have Promoted Love,unity, Tolerance And I Expect All To Emulate These Virtues by helinues: 7:48am On Apr 23, 2019
While you hate Ebonyian with passions..

Few comments speak volumes. My guy try and reflect on that..

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Europe Is The Monster To African Progress / PDP Candidate Gives Fayemi A Notice Of Appeal To The Apex Court / University Degrees No Longer Meal Ticket, Buhari Tells Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.