Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress (4030 Views)

IBB At 80: Ugwuanyi Salutes Former Head Of State / Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers, Abiding Faith In God / Eid-el-kabir: Gov. Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Calls For Prayers, Sustained Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by OEPHIUS(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2023
Eid-el-Fitr: Gov. Ugwuanyi salutes Muslims, harps on peace, love, unity, progress

As Muslims celebrate Eid-el-Fitr, to mark the end of Ramadan, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State has called on Nigerians to see the celebration as a morale booster in our nation’s quest for peace, unity and progress.

Governor Ugwuanyi in his Sallah message congratulated Muslim faithful on the successful completion of Ramadan, adding that the inherent benefits from the spiritual rebirth offered by the fast are enormous and compelling.

The governor stressed the need for all Nigerians to be prayerful and continue to live in peace and harmony, love and cherish one another as people of one nation under God bound in freedom, peace and unity.

He, therefore, wished Nigerians a pleasant celebration, urging Muslims to remain committed to the core values of peace, love, unity, patience, tolerance, perseverance and sacrifice as exemplified by the Holy Prophet Muhammad.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02emLzuHWojPbzfJybHhTgRCj4yokomi686aQVEs4VtpnyZgvur7RSMLaQsSzDxscTl&id=100010007227700&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Metronomy(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2023
After more than 7 years of being on Nairaland, earning this spot is of great privilege....

I dedicate this space for goodness of all Nairalanders

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by inoki247: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Lol your people say you've no Muslim in ur region so which Muslim u dey wish.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Frankcallys(m): 11:56am On Apr 21, 2023
OK
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by hotlikeakara: 11:59am On Apr 21, 2023
Nice. that is all we want

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by EggonBoy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Enugu state is one state I love the most among the Eastern State .

I got a lot of friends from there and they often visit me in my base here in Lafia and Port Harcourt.
Happy Eid-el Fitr to all the muslim here in Naira Land

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Chetas81(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
IN NIGERIA EVERYONE ALMOST RELIGIOUS BUT THE SAME PEOPLE CALLED SUSPECT ___ HOW
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by engrsyer(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Barka da sallah to all our Muslims friends and relatives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Chetas81(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
inoki247:
Lol your people say you've no Muslim in ur region so which Muslim u dey wish.....
hhhhmmm how does this benefit you

6 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by money121(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by chuose: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2023

Saluting the faith that denies Jesus is the Son of God?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by chillychill(f): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
wink Eid is not for the one who wears new clothes. Eid is for the ones whose obedience rises. Eid is bot meant for thenine with beautiful clothes and fine transport,eid is for the one whose sins are forgiven.

Jummah Mubarak and Eid Mubarak kiss

4 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
Holy month
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by GODWINLOWSKI: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
But if na a Muslim wish Merry Christmas to Christians.
Him fellow boko islamistts brothers go tell am sey make e bring am down, sey it's against Mohammed law.

I know who the pissful and peaceful religion is

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by EggonBoy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2023
Chetas81:
IN NIGERIA EVERYONE ALMOST RELIGIOUS BUT THE SAME PEOPLE CALLED SUSPECT ___ HOW
Weytin diz one dey yarn ? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Oga do and leave Enugu state government house. Facilitator governor...
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by EggonBoy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
engrsyer:
Batka da sallah to all our Muslims friends and relatives
Barka rather

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Allahu Akbar
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Eraser33(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good one.
I wish all Muslim faithfuls across the globe, a happy Sallah celebration. May your steadfastness not be in vain. I implore you all to use this moment to reflect on how far we've come as a Nation despite all the challenges we've faced in yesteryears. The future is actually very promising and it can only get better if we extend love to other religion by cohating with one another in peace, as there can be no meaningful development without Peace.
Let also use dis avenue to solicit for ur prayers as God has added a year to me today. I have seen hell here on Earth. I've seen the crucibles of life, but I remain unfazed. Whatever u can support me with, either financially or materially as a family, pls do. You are the only family I've got. The nairaland family.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by sotall(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
undecided

Islam and Peace cant be in same sentence
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by paskal16: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
inoki247:
the people packing dustbins and doing shoemaker and suya who dem be?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Levels1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
There is no better time to arrest Peter Obituary than now. Nigeria must be great again.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Oyira(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
1 Nigeria
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Farid24224(m): 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
dangotesmummy:
grin

These head slammers funny well well

Anyway those your headslamming terrorists in the north need this your sermon the more than nairaland cheesy

O I forgot.theyre on holiday eating the spoils of the killing and destruction allah sent them to do grin

Can you listen to yourself.... Read what you just typed and think..

Does it sounds like someone with a brain?

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by Farid24224(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
chuose:

Saluting the faith that denies Jesus is the Son of God?

A God cannot have a son...
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by FreeStuffsNG: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nice!! This is how we should live before, during and after elections.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Harps On Peace, Love, Unity, Progress by chuose: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2023
Farid24224:

A God cannot have a son...
Who are you to say that God cannor have a Son?

I agree that Allah has no son, but God has a miracle working Son

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Counted As Igbo In The U S 2010 Census Now On-going (deadline Is April 1) / Things Have Fallen Apart In Nigeria - Maitama-sule / Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.