Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns (20342 Views)

APC Apologises To "Kankara Boys", Says Incident Won’t Repeat Itself / NASS Leadership: Why Lawan And Gbajabiamila Should Not Be Elected / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by Kenmatt(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
I did not read the details. I do not have to read the details.

Saraki claims to be a high profile politician but he does not know the philosophy in politics.

I am sorry to say that Saraki has murdered his political career by himself just for selfish reason.

Although, politics is like ordinary business venture where the entrepreneur has to take a decisive risk, whereby the result is two phases, either it makes you or it mars you.

Saraki's uncalculated quest to be the president has marred his.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by RoyalUc(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
The way things dey go ehn, the 9th Assembly go be hemehe!
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by Shikini: 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Aw
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by Oguieke(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nigerian politicians and politricking.
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by ejimatic: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by iyallancy84: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Yoruba man is d same as a knife with two sharp edges.never trust them.pipes
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by iyallancy84: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ok
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by caracas: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Denikayan:
Saraki should please Shut da fvck up!

Some one transiting into political oblivion, still feeling relevant.

He thinks everyone is a betrayal like him
U better mind how u talk to ur senate president
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by Ryabcool(m): 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
nzeobi:

oga the plot has nothing to do with Yoruba, it was about letting tinubu know that Lagos and Abuja are different.
and what happened after that? Where does the so called deliverer of knowledge now stand politically? He has no federal power, his home base has been taken away from him, and his people openly despise him. It now appears that the ludo player wasn't playing ludo afterall but 3D chess.

3 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by sparog(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
SLAP44:
And so frigging what!?

Didn't what happen in 1984 repeat itself in aso rock?

Bros, abeg wetin happen for 1984 inside Aso rock?
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by Dannyhajo(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Denikayan:
Saraki should please Shut da fvck up!

Some one transiting into political oblivion, still feeling relevant.

He thinks everyone is a betrayal like him

you're fool everybody with his or her own assigned destiny maybe your own destiny or your generation assignment is to serve other people.... I'm very sure you originated from this three states...kogi,benue. because they're born to serve other people for destiny
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
yinchar:
It will never happen again Saraki mark my words.

All options are on deck, even invading the National Assembly.
see dis criminal...u think na only u fit invade...e go clear una
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:
cool

Mr Otoge they talk.

Anyways nice advise, 9th assembly members would look at Saraki's troubles at cct and how he fell out of senate and apply wisdom.

Goje's #5bn fraud file had already been dusted from EFCC cabinet and giving to Zainab adamu lead appeal court. Only difference is no judge wants to end up like Onoghen the ipobian hero

e go clear u wen goje becom sp...nass nobe njc wer dem fit blackmail...
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Quidquopro:

You are mixing up issues.

It was impossible for Gbaja to emerge Speaker when Saraki had already emerged Senate President. Yorubas would have been nos 2,3 and 4... cool
stop talking shit...senate and reps are two separate houses...gbaja lost to dogara...saraki had no input dee
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by iammo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
e go clear u wen goje becom sp...nass nobe njc wer dem fit blackmail...

shocked

You are a very very wicked somebody. You want to push Gobe till he enters fire. I know as this same moniker OGHENAOGIE pushed Onoghen till baba lost his entire life savings and pention undecided fear God na, you want Goje to see gobe... ok
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by Ndaemtso(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
I'm trying to deduct that Saraki is saying that he led PDP to the leadership of NASS in the 8th Assembly though under the guise of APC. Did anybody deduct this?
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by Excuzeme: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Saraki my man.. the only politician after GEJ in the history of Nigeria to accept election defeat calmly without causing problems

The ONLY senate President who stole the position he was occupying, the only Politician who employs Armed Robebrs to kill his own Kwara people and the ONLY Senate President that his people shout Ole! Olee!! Oleee!!! (Thief! Thieef!! Thiieeefff!!!) on him, anytime he visits his state~

He shoudl shutUp, he has been disgraced and he needs to go away quietly and leak his wounds because once the 9th Senate is sworn-in, Saraki's relevance ends. he will just ne like FFK or Fayose, making the usual noises to annouce that he is still alive.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by akilo1: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Saraki my man.. the only politician after GEJ in the history of Nigeria to accept election defeat calmly without causing problems
saraki win before?your mumu don do
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by FantasticJ: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Oga, Saraki was decapitated in the election. GEJ was a great opposition than Saraki.
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by udemzyudex(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Quidquopro:
No

Saraki, you took Yoruba slot as Senate President. This denied Gbaja the Speakership albeit by a slight margin.

There is no such happening this time around.

Pls stop all this Yoruba slot nonsense talk, Yoruba is not the only ethnic group we have in Nigeria Just shut up jare.
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:

shocked

You are a very very wicked somebody. You want to push Gobe till he enters fire. I know as this same moniker OGHENAOGIE pushed Onoghen till baba lost his entire life savings and pention undecided fear God na, you want Goje to see gobe... ok
keep quiet dee...onnoghen matter de Court...let me sound it...lawan won't be senate president...with d way apc has handled the matter...de have spoil his chance...yy shd Efcc remember a matter of 2010 Now...wer we de since 2015...
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by iammo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
keep quiet dee...onnoghen matter de Court...let me sound it...lawan won't be senate president...with d way apc has handled the matter...de have spoil his chance...yy shd Efcc remember a matter of 2010 Now...wer we de since 2015...

Talk is cheap my guy... if ee sure for you we.go drop bar when the time comes , outside betting.

Imagine thinking 8th assembly scenerio were saraki tricked senators with an sms to icc, so that he can have an uncontested election possible. I laff.

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:

Talk is cheap my guy... if ee sure for you we.go drop bar when the time comes , outside betting.

Imagine thinking 8th assembly scenerio were saraki tricked senators with an sms to icc, so that he can have an uncontested election possible. I laff.
let me reply u d last time cos I know your gullible brain is blocked...was it saraki that told senators to go to ICC wen de were supposed to be at d house on inauguration day??... how come dogara won with a full house?? if saraki winning was a fluke how come he couldn't be impeached then like I said lawan won't be senate president...gbaja has campaign Better dis time engaging folks across parties which is d norm not relying on one useless framework of party supremacy...
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by EClassicgold(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Take it or leave it. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is an epitome of leadership. To those who are canvasing for Senator Bukola Saraki ressurgence. They should wake up from their dream. Senator Saraki has gone and he has gone for good. May we never have such a selfish personality in the affair of our nation again. Mind you, I'm not a politician but a revolutionist.
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by EClassicgold(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Take it or leave it. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is an epitome of leadership. To those who are canvasing for Senator Bukola Saraki ressurgence. They should wake up from their dream. Senator Saraki has gone and he has gone for good. May we never have such a selfish personality in the affair of our nation again. Mind you, I'm not a politician but a revolutionist.
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by Petex83: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
saraki is actually correct
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by Excuzeme: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
udemzyudex:

Pls stop all this Yoruba slot nonsense talk, Yoruba is not the only ethnic group we have in Nigeria Just shut up jare.

Will you Shutup there, LiepOb clown!

Were Yiibos the only tribe in Nigeria when they started asking for Senate President seat, despite not voting for APC?
Unlike the Yiibos, Yorubas are politicaly relevant and call the shots with their Northern political collaborators.
5% is completely minuscle, useless and irrelevant, you hear.

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by searchlight: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
Quidquopro:
No

Saraki, you took Yoruba slot as Senate President. This denied Gbaja the Speakership albeit by a slight margin.

There is no such happening this time around.
lolssss afonjassss so you have conceded that Ilorin is no longer a Yoruba land.
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by searchlight: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
Denikayan:

And same time the only man to have lost an election before election took place.
and above all the best Senate President since the creation of the ZOO
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by searchlight: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
iammo:
cool

Mr Otoge they talk.

Anyways nice advise, 9th assembly members would look at Saraki's troubles at cct and how he fell out of senate and apply wisdom.

Goje's #5bn fraud file had already been dusted from EFCC cabinet and giving to Zainab adamu lead appeal court. Only difference is no judge wants to end up like Onoghen the ipobian hero

Goje would soon see Gobe
you only get angry when we call Nigeria a ZOO because you are one of the animals in the zoo. So anybody who goes against the government should be jailed? it can only be possible in a zoo
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by iammo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
searchlight:
you only get angry when we call Nigeria a ZOO because you are one of the animals in the zoo. So anybody who goes against the government should be jailed? it can only be possible in a zoo

Dunce, are you done talking.. are you blind its going to appeal court meaning it passed a lower court.
When i see your type calling nigeria zoo and i laugh, perhaps you were raised by an animal i dont get it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foodstuff Dealers Accuse Police Of Extortion On Highways During Lockdown / Edo PDP Resolves Crisis, Ogbeide-Ihama To Withdraw Case Against Obaseki / Ayade’s Defection: PDP Mobilises Tambuwal, Obaseki, Saraki To Stop Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.