Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns (20344 Views)

APC Apologises To "Kankara Boys", Says Incident Won’t Repeat Itself / NASS Leadership: Why Lawan And Gbajabiamila Should Not Be Elected / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by searchlight: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
Kenmatt:
I did not read the details. I do not have to read the details.

Saraki claims to be a high profile politician but he does not know the philosophy in politics.

I am sorry to say that Saraki has murdered his political career by himself just for selfish reason.

Although, politics is like ordinary business venture where the entrepreneur has to take a decisive risk, whereby the result is two phases, either it makes you or it mars you.

Saraki's uncalculated quest to be the president has marred his.
every steps, calculations and decisions of Nigerian politicians is to attain the level saraki is today. so whichever rout you take just get to the top. remember this people have money already they just need power and fame which saraki just achieved by becoming sp. seriously before 2015 majority of us here in the east do no know saraki but today saraki is a household name in the families of Nigerians. weda for good or bad you can't just pass the name Saraki by. finally saraki is too young to retire politically. Saraki will return alongside PDP come 2023. save this comment for refenece purposes
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by searchlight: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ryabcool:
and what happened after that? Where does the so called deliverer of knowledge now stand politically? He has no federal power, his home base has been taken away from him, and his people openly despise him. It now appears that the ludo player wasn't playing ludo afterall but 3D chess.
he's the sp if I remember while tinubu is what ?
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by searchlight: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ndaemtso:
I'm trying to deduct that Saraki is saying that he led PDP to the leadership of NASS in the 8th Assembly though under the guise of APC. Did anybody deduct this?
only zombies can but unfortunately I'm not one of you so over to other zombies
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by searchlight: 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
Excuzeme:

The ONLY senate President who stole the position he was occupying, the only Politician who employs Armed Robebrs to kill his own Kwara people and the ONLY Senate President that his people shout Ole! Olee!! Oleee!!! (Thief! Thieef!! Thiieeefff!!!) on him, anytime he visits his state~

He shoudl shutUp, he has been disgraced and he needs to go away quietly and leak his wounds because once the 9th Senate is sworn-in, Saraki's relevance ends. he will just ne like FFK or Fayose, making the usual noises to annouce that he is still alive.
grin grin
lolssss even his greatest critics acknowledges he's not a noise maker like other aforementioned afonjas who are generally known for noise making. he's a man with great education and decorum. When PDP wants to make noise they employ FFK and Fayose and when APC wants to make noise they employ Femi Adesina, probably this tribe thrive in noise making lolssssss
Re: NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns by Ryabcool(m): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2019
searchlight:
he's the sp if I remember while tinubu is what ?
the person who removed and disgraced the sp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Directs Gov. Obaseki To Issue New Proclamation Of State Assembl / Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Stop Saraki’s Removal As Senate President / Yahaya Bello Lifts Lockdown In Kabba Bunu, Insists Kogi State Is COVID-19 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.