Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money (33534 Views)

Delivery Man Remanded Over Stolen Bike In Lagos Dies In Prison / Lagos Residents Scramble To Pick Stolen Money: Video / 2 Yahoo Boys Fight Over Stolen Clients In Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by FreemanUYB(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

WHEN YOU WERE SUCKING MY HARD CUCK AND WHEN I SHOT MY HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTH YOU DIDN'T SPIT AT ME.

ijebu weed at work!!!
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
12 people? 1 guy? shocked what kinda cowards are they? they must have thought that they are in The shithole hence the Jungle justice.

They even had no proof he stole the money and to dump his body in the woods?
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Legendguru: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
sad
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Ftheophilous(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
doggedfighter:

This few lines got me
You said it all. I'm in tears cry cry cry cry
I felt for the youngman. He shouldn't die that way.
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by makinson2865: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Igbo again, why why why my ndigbo family,them swear or curse you ni? Some days back we were celebrating one of ur lineages that did well in foreign university,in another news, ur sister as d first woman whose signature appears on 9ja currency.However,lately d awkward n despicable news about your tribe is appalling and persistent.it now became 2:98 (2 ratio 98)
Crime=98
Good news=2

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by NaMeAboki: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Igbo killer Blodas.
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
check all the names there..... Ebuka dem dem ifeayinchuckwu.
Igbos can kill u cuz of 10naira that's why secret cult on how to bcom rich is rampant there..... if u av an igbo neighbor, watch his step o unless....

I rest my case here

1 Like

Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by AnanseK(m): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Igbos and Crime!

Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Coolgent(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2019
5% Flat
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by IronGalaxy: 12:02am On Apr 23, 2019
Anagha123:
This is barbaric. When will black's stop hating each other. In South Africa, there is xenophobia where a black man feels another black man from another country is making the money he is supposed to make when white men dominate the country and control almost all the resources.

The truth is we are too selfish and hate each other but we might not admit it.

This is also the problem with our leaders.

so you think that's what Xenophobia in South Africa is about?
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Anagha123: 12:05am On Apr 23, 2019
IronGalaxy:
so you think that's what Xenophobia in South Africa is about?
If I may ask you, what is Xenophobia in South Africa about?
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by IronGalaxy: 12:07am On Apr 23, 2019
Anagha123:

If I may ask you, what is Xenophobia in South Africa about?
I asked you a question. I'm waiting for an answer
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by naturefellow(m): 12:40am On Apr 23, 2019
TANID:
Chai Not Again Bad 9JA News From Abroad
bros, I tire. So much tragedy this Easter!
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:54am On Apr 23, 2019
amaniro:
Putting their names in capital letter showcased your desperation to get your piece to the front page.

Modified: I trust our ever-active overzealous and daft moderators smiley They've done it.

Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 23, 2019
I really wish we Yorubas start thinking critically about our future, this country is taking us no where. We have all it takes to develop our south west region.

Imagine the relief of not being associated with Igbo criminals and boko haram.

Until then I'm just going to keep telling people I'm from Togo.
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by MNDY(m): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2019
Emmerlee:

Oga you are still generalizing. How many Igbo people do you know closely to reach this conclusion?

I also sense inferiority complex in your post. You are trying hard to benchmark your tribe against that of others to make you feel better. This is dumb. I also know not all Igbos see Yorubas as cowards so this generalization thing will always make you appear like an illiterate.

He is saying the truth. I have met a number of Ibos who perfectly fit into his description...behaving uncivilized and ever ready to cause trouble, fight and/or kill, especially if it involves money.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by MNDY(m): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Y'all saying the OP went tribalistic with the names. Una no dey see the surnames of other nationalities in capital letters there too?

Abi una no know say one can actually write or be instructed to write surnames in block capital letters in certain situations?
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Neoteny(m): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Higbo again!

Someone has cursed these people

Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Emmerlee(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2019
MNDY:

He is saying the truth. I have met a number of Ibos who perfectly fit into his description...behaving uncivilized and ever ready to cause trouble, fight and/or kill, especially if it involves money.

Good, you said a number of Igbos definitely not everybody. Stereotyping people on the basis of tribe alone is DUMB! VERY DUMB! You tribalists are just irredeemable and unintelligent. The quality of our education in the country is also not even helping.
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by MNDY(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
The constructiveness of this writeup made me believe Nairaland promotes tribalism.

After all, Nairaland does not carry automatic features, like the most read article appearing automatically on the FP. The contents on the front page were promoted by the moderators of the forum after they must have crosschecked the contents of the topic they were pushing to the FP.

How come the moderators out of deliberation promotes tribalistic write-ups?

Nairaland is the number forum in Nigeria and maybe Africa, but tribalism is fast drowning the face of this engine.

If Nairaland will refuse to change & upgrade, those calling for Revolution in Nigeria, revolution is not just about fighting the politicians, forums like this are what the politicians uses to spread confusion into our midst. Let web designers with revolutionary ideologies merge powers and take this Opportunity of displacing Nairaland.

The faithful Web designers, it is your chance to bring Revolution here by displacing Nairaland from the top spot. There are so many lapses facing Nairaland, let the Web Designers with insights identify this lapses and make do from there.

Nairaland Beware! You may become a story of the past.

Beware!

Now am waiting for my BAN

I agree and disagree with you Sir!

I think when filing a report to a set of people, your model of report determines the reactions you'll get from your audience.

If Nairaland truly wishes to curb tribalism via its engine, let it's moderators adopts a model that guides it's users during write-ups.

While deleting tribalistic comments and banning tribalistic commentors can help curb the challenge to an extent, it's definitely not the best way to curb the tribalistic challenge faced by the forum. How many comments do the moderators have to delete on topics promoted to the front page? Or more employees? I think it will be a huge job for the moderators and also considering the costs.

There is a fantastic idea to help Nairaland up it's game provided it's agents are willing to talk.

Y'all saying the OP went tribalistic with the names. Can't you see the surnames of other nationalities in capital letters there too?

Or you don't actually know that one can actually write or be instructed to write surnames in block capital letters in certain situations?
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2019
MNDY:

Y'all saying the OP went tribalistic with the names. Can't you see the surnames of other nationalities in capital letters there too?

Or you don't actually know that one can actually write or be instructed to write surnames in block capital letters in certain situations?

When negative attention reigns amidst the people, we must find a way to drown it. The tribalistic tension is high already, why adopt a writing format that escalates the already existing tension?
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by MNDY(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2019
Emmerlee:

Good, you said a number of Igbos definitely not everybody. Stereotyping people on the basis of tribe alone is DUMB! VERY DUMB! You tribalists are just irredeemable and unintelligent. The quality of our education in the country is also not even helping.

Not everybody but as humans, calculating the frequency and cases go a very long way to make one briefly hold on
to what one beleives before determining an exception or not. And just so you know, 7 out of the 10 Ibos I know fit into the description.

1 Like

Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Emmerlee(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2019
MNDY:

Not everybody but as humans, calculating the frequency and cases go a very long way to make one briefly hold on
to what one beleives before determining an exception or not. And just so you know, 7 out of the 10 Ibos I know fit into the description.

There's something called "self fulfilling prophesies" in sociology. The mind will always read what it wants to see. Purge yourself first of COMPOUND BIAS and you will realize that a person's behaviour has nothing to do with their tribe or the language they speak. It is your call to make though, not my business. You can only take a horse to the stream, you cannot force it to drink water.

In case you are wondering, "Self-fulfilling prophecy is, in the beginning, a false definition of the situation, evoking a new behavior which makes the originally false conception come true" - Robert K. Merton. Ponder on this if you can.
Re: Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money by Focusmind: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Reason why I never associated with Nigerian students during my students days in UK. I mingled well and established good relationship with the Scots, those from the far east (Koreans, Mongolians and Singaporeans) and South Americans. They were always willing to share students job opportunities with me and other part time jobs.

But my Nigerian brothers, mbanu!, they will hide every good opportunity from you, thinking that you will pass them or gain more than them. We are always "competitive", albeit in a bad way. All the successes I achieved, student work- wise and academic works were due to my relationship with other nationalities.

Nigerians will only invite to their church fellowship but wont invite you when he would be going for any per-hour student job interview or opportunities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Malaysia Falls From 5th Floor While Trying To Evade Arrest / EFCC Arrests Oyira Grace Akong, Bags One Year Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / Most Wanted Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Sydney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.