Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How To Calculate My Salary With The Newly Approved Minimum Wage Of #30,000 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Calculate My Salary With The Newly Approved Minimum Wage Of #30,000 (1267 Views)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate My Salary With The Newly Approved Minimum Wage Of #30,000 by etoworld2(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
I am a Civil Servant with the Federal Government.
I have been battling with formula to calculate my salary with the new minimum wage of #30,000.
I have met with different assumed methods or formulae, with each resulting to different figures.
Please can anyone help with a reliable formula to achieving this, either as basic or gross earnings.
You may wish to factor in Tax, Pension or any other deductions too.

Re: How To Calculate My Salary With The Newly Approved Minimum Wage Of #30,000 by BrokenCock: 1:47am On Apr 23, 2019
How To Calculate Your New Salary After The Implementation Of The New National Minimum Wage Bill:
by;
MALAM MAMUDA KABIR DUTSINMA.

The Formula;
x=(a×b)÷c
where
a = the present salary
b = new minimum wage
c = previous minimum wage
x = new salary.

e.g. someone receiving alert of ₦25,000
can be solved thus, (25,000×30,000)÷18,000=41,666.66
therefore, new monthly alert would be ₦41,666.66.
Pls share and forward this message to help others.
by;
MALAM MAMUDA KABIR DUTSINMA.

(1) (Reply)

TGI 2024 Commercial Trainee Programme / Please I Need Ur Help On Crm(customer Relationship Management) Certification / Nigeria Should Have A Career College For Entertainment. True/false?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.