Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pains And Challenges Of Bank Contract Staffs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pains And Challenges Of Bank Contract Staffs (505 Views)

Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity / N85k Bank Contract Staff Job Vs N50k Public School Teaching Job / Addax Petroleum Contract Staffs Currently On Strike Action Due To Shortchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pains And Challenges Of Bank Contract Staffs by Resigntoprofit: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
It pains me when I see graduates with MSc working as contract staffs and getting 80k and below.

What about the stress of going to work everyday, doing so much at work and not receiving good salaries

Its so annoying

Most contract staffs are so tired of the job but they are still managing because they don't have an alternative.

I was a contract staff in one of the banks years ago, I got tired and I resigned

I started selling on Facebook and in the first month I made x3 of my salary

Infact I have never felt the kind of relieve I had then.

I don't have to wake up very early, face traffic to go to work, I don't have to borrow money till the next payday

I work when I like and I make more than my salary.

That's what I wish for most contract staffs

I pity them a lot.

Its not easy at all.

You can send me a mail if you need any advice

Resigntoprofit@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pains And Challenges Of Bank Contract Staffs by Resigntoprofit: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
If you are contract staff, your job is not secured,you can loose your job anytime?

Do you have a plan B?

I was able to resign from the bank as a contract staff because I had a business.

I started selling items online before I left my job.

I make more than my salary in a month

Be wise

If you need any advice .send a mail to
Resigntoprofit @gmail.com
Re: Pains And Challenges Of Bank Contract Staffs by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 24, 2019
What are you up to Mr man?You are looking for a victim to dupe abi? Your dubious plan don fail already.

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need The View Of HR, Lawyers Experience Hand / I Receive Survival Grant Today, / Define Your Life In Five Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.