Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? (32963 Views)

The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) / Is Ilorin The Most Peaceful City In Nigeria? / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by JubrilBuhari: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Even city like Lagos and Abuja is not perfect and good enough, But Ibadan is a great City and one of the most Developed city in Nigeria.

The only reason why most cities in South West still have brown roofs is because they are ancient cities with houses that were Built like almost 200 years ago and still counting and you just don't expect them to get rid of those old houses and buildings overnight, even United Kingdom still have its old structures till today. People don't live on roof tops and the only damage the brown roofs cause is ugliness of the skyline, but Ibadan have more new structures
Ibadan on Nairaland

Versus real life

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by Kunzu(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2019
Frankdoz29:
no, I disagree with you. Ilorin is a fulani land or Caliphate. It was sold to fulani by a man called afonja.

Bro why Na...... Ilorin was not and never sold to any Fulani man(Geri Alimi), but it was conquered by the man due to the selfishness and greediness of somebody who is a Yoruba man.

All those pictures is not showing the true definition of what Ilorin is, but I can say Ilorin is cool.
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by JubrilBuhari: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2019
Afonja cone heads in their usual lies.
Welcome to New America - Ibadan.

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by dosht(f): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2019
fatymore:
Ilorin, hope their governor is through with that bridge he has been building for ages...
Ilorin people that don't like marrying outside their States, Ilorin that cannot marry Offa,
the worst part is, if they eventually marry outside their state, they would treat you as an outcast until he marries an Ilorin indigene
Hmmmm! No wonder they treated my aunt as a trash.The mother inlaw and thier family never liked my aunt until the man got married from their home town.
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by mrvitalis(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

There are few whites in Africa but are they all over our places? Like we are all over their Places?

This is Wrong comparison, black people are all over white people places while there are few whites in black people places, many whites still even Believe Africa is still a Jungle. In this comparison you are the Black while we are the whites, most of us still believe East is still a Jungle.

If you don't like South West stay in Your Eastern Jungle, stop telling heartbreaking stories of how we hate you while you invade all our cities everyday, just leave us alone !

U make it sound like igbos are only in the west ...point any state in nigeria ...after the host igbos are the top 3 ...there are more igbos in the north than wear even
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by JubrilBuhari: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Even city like Lagos and Abuja is not perfect and good enough, But Ibadan is a great City and one of the most Developed city in Nigeria.

The only reason why most cities in South West still have brown roofs is because they are ancient cities with houses that were Built like almost 200 years ago and still counting and you just don't expect them to get rid of those old houses and buildings overnight, even United Kingdom still have its old structures till today. People don't live on roof tops and the only damage the brown roofs cause is ugliness of the skyline, but Ibadan have more new structures
Cone head I don't live in West and have no intention in residing in the dead city of Ibadown.

Also tell your fake harbalists, 2 feet shop tailors, owambe beggars to stop disturbing our peace in Onitsha.

Ibadown is a dead city - Isaac Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Afonja cone heads in their usual lies.
Welcome to New America - Ibadan.

You are just a sore loser lol cheesy

This is Ibadan wink

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by JubrilBuhari: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

This is Ibadan wink
Ibadown is a dead city - Isaac Fayose

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by JubrilBuhari: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

This is Ibadan wink
This is the real picture of Ibadan cheesy
Afonja brown envelope lying failure

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Ibadown is a dead city - Isaac Fayose

So a Facebook Post from a loser like you with a Single Picture of a Building, prove that Ibadan is underdeveloped? grin grin grin If it is so, then Lagos and Abuja are both Under Developed considering the number of Negative Facebook posts, Twitter tweets, and Nairaland comments about Lagos and Abuja cheesy You are just a loser

1 Like

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Yeah you are the one that called that the picture of Ibadan cheesy even it is impossible to use it for Lagos talk less of Ibadan you are a bitter loser
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Cone head I don't live in West and have no intention in residing in the dead city of Ibadown.

Also tell your fake harbalists, 2 feet shop tailors, owambe beggars to stop disturbing our peace in Onitsha.

Ibadown is a dead city - Isaac Fayose.

Look at this serial and Bitter loser, tell your hungry brothers and beggars to vacate Ibadan, I have been to Onitsha and I hardly see Yoruba there like how you beggars invaded the west with your wheel barrows and Meat Pie Push carts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by fatymore(f): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2019
dosht:

Hmmmm! No wonder they treated my aunt as a trash.The mother inlaw and thier family never liked my aunt until the man got married from their home town.
lols........... tongue
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by mikkyjay(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Whatever lol, you live in my house everyday while I hardly bother to know where yours is but still yet you talk to me about how my house is ugly and your house is beautiful when you still live in my house, is that not stupidity to you ? grin. Instead of spewing trash about South West everyday why don't you guys just stay in your Eastern Jungle and leave us alone? We don't bother you so why are you bothering us?

What you just confirm is that you can't survive without us but here in South West we don't even know where you crawl from, so instead of spewing trash about people that don't bother you don't you think it would be more sensible to stop going to their place and stop bothering them ?

This is nonsense, there are yorubas everywhere in the east too, a yoruba man helped floor my house in the village,
You people talk as if you live large while igbos are paupers lol,
Travel and see too besides most igbos come to sell to you in your domain not beg you for food, like one poster already told you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by Ayomideen(m): 11:40am On Apr 23, 2019
King44:
when I saw the picture of kwara hotel the op posted I thought there is something wrong with my eyes, d pic na scam, kwara hotel is a wreck
No bro kwara hotel has been renovated
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by JubrilBuhari: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Look at this serial and Bitter loser, tell your hungry brothers and beggars to vacate Ibadan, I have been to Onitsha and I hardly see Yoruba there like how you beggars invaded the west with your wheel barrows and Meat Pie Push carts cheesy
Owambe beggars, jobless touts. Heard two Afonja touts were swimming and drinking gutter water yesterday.
Afonja come to Onitsha and see baba Oyo poisoning people with fake harbal grin

Spiteful tiger claw losers.

Meanwhile; Ibadan is a dead city - Isaac Fayose grin

2 Likes

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:41am On Apr 23, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

You are just a bitter loser, have you forgotten that the best University in Nigeria is in Ibadan ? It is even impossible to called those pictures, pictures of Lagos Talk less of Ibadan you are the one calling that pictures of Ibadan. I understand that is too much to accept for a loser like you but Ibadan is more Developed than the hole you crawl out from cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by mikkyjay(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

There are few whites in Africa but are they all over our places? Like we are all over their Places?

This is Wrong comparison, black people are all over white people places while there are few whites in black people places, many whites still even Believe Africa is still a Jungle. In this comparison you are the Black while we are the whites, most of us still believe East is still a Jungle.

If you don't like South West stay in Your Eastern Jungle, stop telling heartbreaking stories of how we hate you while you invade all our cities everyday, just leave us alone !
Lol funny man comparing yourself to the White man in relation to the Igbo man, ignorance truly is bliss, look at how you think east is jungle because you don't travel and because igbos come to invest in your jungle lol.
Continue with your ignorance it truly is a bliss to you lol

1 Like

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

Owambe beggars, jobless touts. Heard two Afonja touts were swimming and drinking gutter water yesterday.
Afonja come to Onitsha and see baba Oyo poisoning people with fake harbal grin

Spiteful tiger claw losers.

Meanwhile; Ibadan is a dead city - Isaac Fayose grin

Ibadan is a dead city with the best University in Nigeria cheesy You are just rambling like a typical loser from the East when you can not counter a superior argument you resort to Insults, that's the only thing your Akpu brain can process

So a Facebook post from a loser that could be one of you and a single picture of a building would prove that Ibadan is just a bad City? If so then Lagos and Abuja would be in the same shoes as Ibadan.

You are just pain acting like a typical loser grin

2 Likes

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by JubrilBuhari: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Ibadan is a dead city with the best University in Nigeria cheesy You are just rambling like a typical loser from the East when you can not counter the superior argument you resort to Insults.

So a Facebook post from a loser that could be one of you and a single picture of a building would prove that Ibadan is just a bad City? If so then Lagos and Abuja would be in the same shoes as Ibadan.

You are just pain acting like a typical loser grin
Lol
Afonja brown roof owambe beggar still dey rant here. cheesy

Your fellow Afonja has said the whole truth.
Ibadan is a dead city - Isaac Fayose. grin

Social media lies won't work here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2019
mikkyjay:

Lol funny man comparing yourself to the White man in relation to the Igbo man, ignorance truly is bliss, look at how you think east is jungle because you don't travel and because igbos come to invest in your jungle lol.
Continue with your ignorance it truly is a bliss to you lol

Stop telling People about how we hate you when you invade our places everyday without the local rising up against you and you continue to do business and live peacefully. If our place is a jungle then stop coming to the place and leave the place like how we are trying the best to stay away from your jungle.

1 Like

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by mikkyjay(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

WStop telling People about how we hate you when you invade our places everyday without the local rising up against you and you continue to do business and live peacefully. If our place is a jungle then stop coming to the place and leave the place like how we are trying the best to stay away from your jungle.

The hate story that you yap about cuts across board, so spare me the one sided talk about igbos being the only ones that complain about hatred after all your people also accuse igbos of hate too.
And as long as Nigeria is one anyone can go to wherever he/she want or see an opportunity to invest or live as well as thrive, without harassment, that's the Constitution, if you want igbos to stay away from your side them strive for Nigeria to divide and after that make laws preventing igbos from entering your country chikena.
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by proudevil: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
K9blunt:
how I thought it was an Islamic state
thought people in islamic state dont have d**k and sugargate .#justsaying#
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by Bimpe29: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
I- Important
L- Land
O- Of
R- Religion
I- In
N- Nigeria.
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by dfrost: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Rossikk:

Why do you want to see villages?

Rossikk, the first picture, which mosque is that?
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by imam07: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
fatymore:

my friend is a victim.. so I know what I am saying...
is your friend everybody. Why will u use only your friend to generalize it. I know it is not your friend but you. Ilorin indigen can marry anyone so far is a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by fatymore(f): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
imam07:
is your friend everybody. Why will u use only your friend to generalize it. I know it is not your friend but you. Ilorin indigen can marry anyone so far is a muslim.

dont worry, let me dont talk, you might be my inlaw
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by Xbee007(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Frankdoz29:
no, I disagree with you. Ilorin is a fulani land or Caliphate. It was sold to fulani by a man called afonja.
All these Osus trying to rewrite the history of Kwara, smh.
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Rossikk:
Ilorin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bh2dNwBlK9Y/UVqX276b9TI/AAAAAAAAA3s/FQIbkFxkEeE/s1600/CIMG6065.JPG[/img]

Unilorin

Ilorin Airport

[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2018/06/ilorin-international-airport-nigeria-2.jpg[/img]

International Aviation College, Ilorin

Kwara Mall, Ilorin

Noktel Resort Hotel

E Phoenix Hotel

Of course, social structures and major roads are expected to be beautiful. Show us the habitation and environment of the masses
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
Rossikk:
Ilorin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-bh2dNwBlK9Y/UVqX276b9TI/AAAAAAAAA3s/FQIbkFxkEeE/s1600/CIMG6065.JPG[/img]

Unilorin

Ilorin Airport

[img]https://www./wp-content/uploads/2018/06/ilorin-international-airport-nigeria-2.jpg[/img]

International Aviation College, Ilorin

Kwara Mall, Ilorin

Noktel Resort Hotel

E Phoenix Hotel

Of course, social structures and major roads are expected to be beautiful. Show us the habitation and environment of the masses
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by imam07: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
fatymore:

dont worry, let me dont talk, you might be my inlaw
You are so funny. Sometimes things go wrong and we think that is how it's always be.
Re: Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? by fatymore(f): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
imam07:
You are so funny. Sometimes things go wrong and we think that is how it's always be.
come and buy bed sheets omo Ilorin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Amazing N360m 'thunder Child' Boat Can Flip Itself Upright If It Capsizes / Lagos Ride Is An Advanced Slavery Scheme - Otaigbe Imadegbelo / Nigeria Air: Qatar & Ethiopian Airlines Compete To Own Largest Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.