Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerian Customs Stole Laptops I Sent To My Cousins At The Seaport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Customs Stole Laptops I Sent To My Cousins At The Seaport (532 Views)

Nigerian Customs Intercepts Vehicle Loaded With ₦71m Cash In Katsina State / Nigerian Customs Seize Pangolin Scales, Claws Worth Over ₦1.7 Billion / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Customs Stole Laptops I Sent To My Cousins At The Seaport by slimfit1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
My cousins asked for a laptop I sent it to them by the sea in a vehicle that was sent to Nigeria. One thing I thought would happen in this country with Amed Ali as the customs boss was pure professional conduct by the Nigerian but the opposite was the case.

Don't know when we will have a leader that will actually function properly. Why can we not trust our people?
You see why we can't come home to invest in Nigeria. No investor will invest in a country that 90% of them are not trusted worthy. Those kids now will have to wait months before getting another one. My sweat and sleepless night bought those things.
Stealing things that don't belong to you is not smartness.
If some people drop dead for know reason at work we don't know the courses they have caused themselves.
My mouth remains shot, my silence will surely deal with them.

But I pray that people in this country learn that doing the wrong thing thinking it makes you smarter is totally wrong.

We looked at the receipts of the vehicle you can see that they are actually shortchanging this country. You have to pay 6 people before you get your goods. So much corruption going on.
Re: Nigerian Customs Stole Laptops I Sent To My Cousins At The Seaport by dawnomike(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Sorry about your experience... I advise you make use of courier service for such item next to avoid situations like this.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Gives Birth On Hospital Floor As Nurses Watch While Taking Tea / How A Pastor Killed NNPC Engineer After Impregnating Wife / Naira Marley Vs EFCC: How It All Started [photos And Videos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.