Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Learn FOREX (foreign Exchange ) Trading. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn FOREX (foreign Exchange ) Trading. (650 Views)

Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? / Nigerian Stock Exchange: Trading Summary For Friday 17 January 2020 / Learn Forex Trading With Femfic ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn FOREX (foreign Exchange ) Trading. by eminentyourme(m): 1:12am On Apr 23, 2019
I am going to be brief and specific.
Statistics has it that only 10% of forex traders are successful, yes! U heard me right only 10%. But with good money management, access to the right materials for self equipment and proper mentoring will guarantee u being part of this successful traders. I would say the journey requires patience, love for the process before the profit and a positive spirit. All this have helped me in archieving success trading forex being an alternative stream of income. I would advice you as an aspiring trader, beginners and even experts to go through the course work provided at 'babypips.com, education section'.

The course work in this site from pre-school to gradution, making up 11 in total, have also being compiled for offline readers in such a way that it's easy to read, as well as printable. Refrence can easily be made to previous sections read.
Having thoroughly gone through these course work you are guarantee an expert in forex trading. To get the compiled offline version, kindly message me on watsap via..08060230751.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Bitcoins / Man Saved 357k For 124 Days He Stoped Drinking Alcohol / SEC Warns Ponzi-thirsty Nigerians Against Loom Money Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.