Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Quotations For Geophysical Survey And Water Borehole Drilling - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quotations For Geophysical Survey And Water Borehole Drilling (450 Views)

Please Help With Electrical Wiring Quotations / Bill Of Quantities /materials And/or Labour Estimations/quotations / Water Borehole Survey is Now Digital #contact Us Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotations For Geophysical Survey And Water Borehole Drilling by Doznaira(m): 3:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Good morning guys!

Am in URGENT need of competitive quotations for water prospecting and subsequent drilling of a borehole(200-250m) in one of the estates before the 2nd toll gate along Lekki-Ajah axis.

Only serious minded contractors are required to send their quotations to my email: chidozie.maurice@gmail.com latest 12pm, today(23.4.2019)

Thank you.
Re: Quotations For Geophysical Survey And Water Borehole Drilling by mccartney: 8:20am On May 10, 2019
If you have received your mail kindly forward to me. Also send me details of the contractor. Is urgently needed. riddy101@yahoo.c]om kindly notify me with a text message once the mail is sent thank you.
Re: Quotations For Geophysical Survey And Water Borehole Drilling by mccartney: 8:26am On May 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

N700,000 For A Plot Of Land At Ilara In Epe / Super Distress Sales in oral estate lekki / If You Don't Have A House Buy One Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.