Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam (17792 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by ikewaterwater: 3:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Teddy A penned down quite a beautiful birthday message to BamBam, who according to him was termed fake while on the Big Brother Naija Reality Show.Teddy A in his birthday message to BamBam, stated that no matter how tough he acts she will always have his mumu button. According to him, she saw right through him when no one else did and till this day she still does.

He wrote in full;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/23/you-were-termed-fake-teddy-a-pens-down-beautiful-birthday-message-to-bambam/

4 Likes

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by matify83: 3:50am On Apr 23, 2019
There is this "mis-match aura" written all over their relationship that I can't explain.

However, I wish them bliss.

HBD Bamike

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by TANID(m): 5:16am On Apr 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Is she not fake before?...which one be termed fake
Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by TANID(m): 5:18am On Apr 23, 2019
What Kind Of Birthday Message Be Dis Anyway That's None Of My Business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by hsegreat1: 5:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Bambam my crush.happy birthday to her.

10 Likes

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by Emlexpepenazi: 5:39am On Apr 23, 2019
Op, please wats beautiful about this massage now? angry
Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 23, 2019
"Beautiful" is relative.

Emlexpepenazi:
Op, please wats beautiful about this massage now? angry

8 Likes

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by Ijawdefender: 5:44am On Apr 23, 2019
Fake people. What's beautiful in the message? Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by maziokafor1(m): 5:46am On Apr 23, 2019
This is a definition of what a real relationship should look like....Beauty and the Beast... They reminds me of The Incredible Hulk

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by happykidArotiba(m): 5:46am On Apr 23, 2019
People term you Fake" when you don't do what they do! it's just life.... People are so different

23 Likes

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by abbaapple: 5:52am On Apr 23, 2019
angry

The above Bet9ja! lipsrsealed the Boy is so childish! The level of your Lingua is making me to poke undecided small boy want to become scammer! Upgrade yourself first! Spits on your useless ugly face lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by platinum131(m): 6:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Their relationship seems to be standing the test of time.
Great message...
Wish them the best!

15 Likes

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by Esomchi800(m): 6:10am On Apr 23, 2019
okay Bbnaija this early morning
Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by OBTMOS(m): 6:15am On Apr 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by proxillin(m): 6:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for reminding us how she is fake. She is actually I have never seen a faker person

1 Like

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by Lovelyn451(f): 6:23am On Apr 23, 2019
bestie indeed...hbd bambam with DA hot body, you shall build ur empire with a beta man abeg not this bes-t...mtchew

2 Likes

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by wakes: 6:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Ok
Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by ParagonLight: 6:40am On Apr 23, 2019
Ride or die indeed. Let's see where this would lead to, let's just pretend it will lead to marriage. We know how celebrity relationships are; sweet today, bitter tomorrow.

And pls, BOTH OF YOU ARE FAKE. WHATEVER YOU TWO SHARE IS FOR THE PUBLIC, NOT REAL.

5 Likes

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by MelaninGold(f): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Their relationship has stood the test of time indeed. The only only relationship still thriving after the house. Forget about marriage, the most beautiful relationships don't always end in marriage.

However, I have no doubt that their marriage would last if they choose to be together. They are both mature and they just seem to be in sync.

Happy birthday BamBam, shine on.

1 Like

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by HitSong: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2019
This latrine olosho with pomo lips

1 Like

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by elotajohn1(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2019
So this Old Man is still picking pen from basket of Love.

Tufiakwa!!!

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by sweetrace(f): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2019
They look so good together. I hope she grows stronger, better and more successful in life. Happy birthday gorgeous Bambam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam by Houseofglam7(f): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2019
We don't care undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote Is A Year Older Today! / The Future Awards Africa 2020 Winners (Full List) / Omawumi Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.