Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Best Bluetooth Headset 2019 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Bluetooth Headset 2019 (1453 Views)

This Bluetooth Headset Has A Nigerian Accent! / Brand New Bluetooth Headset At Giveaway Price (christmas Sales) / Best Bluetooth Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Bluetooth Headset 2019 by manopaka(m): 5:10am On Apr 23, 2019
I am thinking of getting a very good and genuine Bluetooth headset. So far I don't know which to buy and where to actually get an original if I make up my mind. I've been seeing videos of Samsung U flex and Samsung Level U, Beats solo3 ...
Please will like suggestions from those with hands on experience to recommend a good product in terms of battery life, sound quality, connectivity,Having NFC, Bluetooth...

I am based in portharcourt and would like a place I could get a genuine product. Recommendations would be appreciated.
Re: The Best Bluetooth Headset 2019 by Jacktheripper: 6:05am On Apr 23, 2019
You can check out this post to see of the best and affordable headset.
Re: The Best Bluetooth Headset 2019 by manopaka(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2019
Jacktheripper:

Okay thanks.
Re: The Best Bluetooth Headset 2019 by Cassie74: 7:53am On Apr 23, 2019
Jacktheripper:

If money isn't an issue for you .. I have my eye on one for a while now in AliExpress bluedio ufo 2 with 12 drivers. waiting for any anniversary to buy or if you looking for budget headset oneodio professional studio isn't bad from reviews
Re: The Best Bluetooth Headset 2019 by In2systemsTech(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2019
manopaka:
I am thinking of getting a very good and genuine Bluetooth headset. So far I don't know which to buy and where to actually get an original if I make up my mind. I've been seeing videos of Samsung U flex and Samsung Level U, Beats solo3 ...
Please will like suggestions from those with hands on experience to recommend a good product in terms of battery life, sound quality, connectivity,Having NFC, Bluetooth...

I am based in portharcourt and would like a place I could get a genuine product. Recommendations would be appreciated.

I have original samsung Level U flex

The price is 25,000 NGN

You can verify its authenticity by going to samsung.com and click on live chat..... Tell the rep that you want to verify your Samsung Level u flex. They will ask for the serial number to verify if it's original

(1) (Reply)

Why Twitter May Never Get An ‘edit’ Button, Says CEO / Between Samsung S8+,note8 Which Is More Better UK Used / 2 Days Huawei Y7 Prime For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.