Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat (16510 Views)

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by tesppidd: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2019
grin

Savage.

I think it's true though.
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by Monaco2(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Guess she is speaking from xpereance
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by BabylonCruise(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalBlu:
This is nothing but the truth!

This is just to let their side chickens know it's gon to be 'chop and clean mouth' cos their family means the world to them.

Very twisted something. undecided
Victim
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by cardoctor(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2019
How u take know?
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by YoungAncient1: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
How many has she encountered? What method was used to collect her data? As for me, i know it is an incorrect assertion. Tomorrow, somebody else will tell us men who don't wear wedding band are the greatest cheats.

That you have had one or two experiences, doesn't make it a theory.
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by RoyalBlu(f): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
BabylonCruise:

Victim

No, Victor!
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by merrymaker2: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
It is tru.
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by poweredcom(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Cdq knew she as an olosho

Hahaha ifu go n Sidon for gutter
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by seangy4konji: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2019
Go and sit down somewhere. They always have nothing meaningful to say apart from sex relationship and money.

0 iq
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by pillan(f): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2019
she's right on this one

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by kvngjesse(m): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2019
Lmao I find this so true

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by BarrElChapo(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2019
God bless you

Rosarie:
That's not true.
So showcaseing your loved ones is now a criteria that they cheat.
Let me tell you something.
There are still men who do not cheat .
You can take it to the bank
It was from original money notes you get the fake one.
Pls stop generalizing rubbish cos u feel you are a celebrity

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by lonelydora: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
IamMissMarvel:
See, there are no clear cut signs.

She still dey learn
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Please expatiate and kowatiate....you'll make a good gist partner o... kiss
Send your number to my email, I have a powerful, gainful and exciting gist for you.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by hagisolo: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Her opinion ......... attention seekers ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by oglalasioux(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2019
The opposite is also true.

Women who always post about how good their husbands are; both in providing for them and in bed are the worst chronic cheats.
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by obowunmi(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2019
I agree with her
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by obowunmi(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2019
I agree with her.
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by PanickMode(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2019
toydee:
We don't care about what your eyes have seen,rather tell us what your p***y has experienced tongue
Oga easy nah grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by Reminder: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2019
This is just hilarious, what does most women actually want? If you don't post they we say you don't love them, you not proud of them. Madam you na marry and ask you man not to post you or your families picture so he does not cheat.
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by biggiesmallz15(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2019
dominique:
You mean the likes of Timi Dakolo?
Here have fixed it....

Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by gladisa7: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2019
She is speaking from experience. grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin grin.......
Seems she has been most of them to know this
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by victorian(f): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
It's true she didn't lie.

Most of the married men cheats like mad!

I look at the family pics and I laugh at the wife especially.. God forgive me

If only she knows the kind of hegoat her husband is
grin
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by Soul47(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Rosarie:
That's not true.
So showcaseing your loved ones is now a criteria that they cheat.
Let me tell you something.
There are still men who do not cheat .
You can take it to the bank
It was from original money notes you get the fake one.
Pls stop generalizing rubbish cos u feel you are a celebrity

Best comment ever. You just said the real truth. Most times we are forced to believe nonsense just because some set of uninformed people affirm it.

Thanks for this.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
IamMissMarvel:
See, there are no clear cut signs.
Please tell them very well!
I'm surprised that they don't know that.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Looks like, married men are seriously "disturbing" this babe.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by izzbaby22(f): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
There is no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to marriage or relationship. There are people who are very private and still cheat on their partner and vice versa.
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by Evebeautyworld2: 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalBlu:
This is nothing but the truth!

This is just to let their side chickens know it's gon to be 'chop and clean mouth' cos their family means the world to them.

Very twisted something. undecided
Na it means making d wife or girlfriend believe they are d only one and know one else,I know of a chronic womaniser who told me d scope..just learn from dis post
Re: Ifu Ennada Says Married Men Who Post About Their Wives And Kids Always Cheat by p3kdudu(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4925803/longrich-business-opportunityreal#77781208

Do u knw wit #9800 to #25k to #40k?
U can start ur Longrich busines&make 10k+ to 20k+ to 30k+ weekly 4rm home&get ur cash bak as products (of ur choice worth that amount instantly)..Ask me"how"not scam/ponzi scheme! We dnt sell/give targets.
Call or chat me up lets get you connected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time / Nicki Minaj Swore At Mariah Carey During American Idol Auditions / 21 Most Beautiful Women In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.